McUrban [Tim McGraw and Keith...

By merylsly

Tim is keeping a secret from Faith, a huge secret. What will happen when she finds out, will se accept it, or... More

McUrban [Tim McGraw and Keith Urban Fanfic]
Chaper Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Capter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Authors Note

Chapter Four

914 15 5
By merylsly

Chapter four.

Tim's POV.

I woke up slowly and let my eyes ajust to the sun. I sat up and stretched and looked to Keith beside me. SHIT. KEITH. I need to get home! I sprung out of bed and jumped into my pants. I slipped a shirt on, I don't even know if it's mine. I looked at the clock on Keith's bed side table, damnit, it's already ten! I walked over to Keith's side of the bed and got down on my knees. I looked at him for a minute then kissed his cheek. I got up and walked down stairs. I set my hat on my head, found my keys and headed for my truck. Faith is going to be pissed! Pissed I tell you!

Faith's POV

I'm here making Tim a little snack for when he gets home, he Always sleeps late when he can. I was thinking that since the girls are out of town, Maybe me and him can have a movie and music day. Listen to Kristofferson, Strait, Willie, Reba, Patsy, all of the oldies songs we live together. We can also watch some Clint Eastwood or George Clooney movies. It would be awesome. Just an us day.

I heard the door slightly open, I turned to find a slightly nervous Tim, I think he thinks he's in trouble, Well NOPE.

I ran to him and jumped in his arms. I kissed him but he pulled out. He looked confused.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"You're not mad?" He asked.

"No! Why would I be? I didn't want you to give Deano another purple face, especially with a show in two weeks. that would be bad." I laughed.

"You're great." He smiled and set me down. Get kissed me again. He smells different, he smells like, Keith Urban.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Why do you smell like Keith Urban? "

"This is his shirt." He laughed.

"Why do you have Keith's shirt?"

"He was at the studio, and I, being the clutz I am, spilt coke on my white shirt. He had an extra in his car, he let me borrow it."

"You're such a, dunce." I laughed and put my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, I know I am." He laughed.

That's really awkward. But atleast he's going to have a movie night with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 13.6K 33
What do you think your doing huh? He yelled. "Let go off me Timmy ...what's your problem?" I said angrily. "My problem?...why did you let him touch y...
7.5K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
207K 15.3K 38
◦•●◉✿ While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. However, she was let down by her best friend when she needed her the...
4.3K 66 8
"If...all I can say is if... Promise me you wont regret me like the tattoos on my skin... Let the wrong path come to me. One day I'm hoping that you...