Chapter Sixteen.

Faith's POV.

Thank god I made it through that lunch. I was getting jealous. I feel guilty about getting so jealous but, I just can't help it you know? Keith is long gone by now. I'm just sitting here on the couch, watching tv. Tim fell asleep on the recliner across the room. I just looked at him. I loved the man, but is it going to last? Are we going to make it through this? Tomorrow, Tim, Keith, Nicole and I are going to the Premiere of Iron Man 3. Maybe my old friend Robert could give me some advice.

I couldn't help but think about Tim kissing Keith, that was what was really getting to me. I had never seen Tim kiss anyone else like that, and if he ever did, I suspected it to be a woman. Not Keith Urban. Keith has been a family friend forever. I mean, when could this of happened? Like what in the world? Was it during the filming if the highway don't care video? God, I hope it wasn't any before that. Because I would have been completely clueless then. I began to cry but tried to keep quiet just in case I woke Tim up.

I put my head in the pillow next to me an screamed. Next thing I know there's a hand on my back. Tim. I looked up to see his beautiful face looking down at me. He had sat on the couch right where my hips were.

"Baby? What's wrong?" Tim asked in such a calming voice. He is always the nicest person when I'm upset.

"Nothing, I'm just emotional, that's all. You know, being a woman and all." I managed to smile as I wiped the tears from my face. Tim caressed my face and wiped the last tear away with his thumb. He leaned down and our lips met. For the first time in a long time, there was a giant spark. It was bigger than usual.

"Let's just go and lay down for the night. I mean, it's already 10." He said helping me sit up. Dang, it was that late already. It seem though Keith left only a few hours ago.

"Yeah.... yeah. I need to lay down" I said standing up grabbing my head. I trigger up the stairs and didn't bother to change clothes. I just laid there. Soon Tim came in the room an stripped into just his underwear. He hopped in the bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me. For once today, everything felt like it should be.

______________________________

Authors note. I am predicting that there will be maybe three to four chapters left. Y'all keep voting and tell your friends! Comment what you think so far and follow me in Instagram at @timmcgraw51 Thank you all!!!