Broken Wings ‹‹‹ ziall

By D-E-A-D

Niall Horan deals with homophobic assholes every day at school, that is until some new douche bag shows up. ... More

.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
.07
.08
.09
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.21
.22
.23 *LE SEXY TIMES*
.24
.25
.26
.27
.28
Epilogue

.20

6.6K 250 53
By D-E-A-D

"Zayyyyyyyyyyn!" Wake up!" Niall whined and poked Zayn's cheek. "Go away!" Zayn groaned and buried his head in the pillow. "I'm hungry!" Niall whined and continued poking Zayn. "Then go get some food." Zayn grumbled, pressing his face into the pillow.

"What if there's a monster and you aren't there to protect me!" Niall exclaimed like a child. "I'm pretty sure the scariest thing besides me is Harry and he left awhile ago." Zayn said, turning to look at Niall. "You're hair is messed up." Niall cooed. "So is yours." Zayn retorted.

"Come with meeeee!"

"No."

"Please! I'll make you cereal!"

"No."

"You're a pain in the ass,"

"I'm aware of that."

"Just come with me!"

"Fine!"

Niall clapped before dragging Zayn out of bed and downstairs. "Damn. How badly do you want cereal?" Zayn joked. "I want food, okay?" Niall exclaimed as he looked for cereal. "How many types of cereal do you need?" Zayn asked as he counted the boxes of cereal in the cupboard.

"I felt bad because some of the cereal would be left out, so I kind of bought every kind at the store." Niall said sheepishly. "Of course you did." Zayn smirked. "Don't make fun of me!" Niall exclaimed and hit Zayn with a box of Fruit loops.

"I wasn't making fun of you. I think it's adorable that you didn't want cereal to get lonely." Zayn smirked, hoping up on the counter. "Ass off the counter, Zayn." Niall joked and poured himself cereal.

"Make me." Zayn said, sticking his tongue out at Niall. "I would, but I'm busy shoving cereal down my throat." Niall said and ate a spoonful of cereal. "I want to crack a joke, but you'd probably throw the cereal at me, so I'm not going to." Zayn said, trying not to laugh at his own stupid joke he had thought up in his head.

"If it's a blow job joke, then yes. I would throw my cereal at you." Niall scolded. Zayn started laughing and Niall just groaned. "You are so immature." Niall said and walked into the living room. Zayn hopped down from the counter and followed Niall.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something..." Niall said, furrowing his eyebrows in thought. "Hols my cereal!" Niall exclaimed suddenly, handing the bowl of cereal to Zayn. "What the hell?" Zayn muttered as Niall ran upstairs.

Niall grabbed the letter from Liam and ran back downstairs. "This is what I was forgetting!" Niall said, tossing the letter to Zayn and taking his cereal back. "It's from Liam. He told me to give it to you." Niall explained as Zayn stared at the letter.

"Don't just stare at it. Open it." Niall said. Zayn opened the letter, his hands shaking slightly. "This is probably bad." Zayn sighed and read the letter.

Zayn,

We were wrong. It's not the end of the month. When the moon turns rad, he will be coming and I don't think we can stop him unless one of the oracles dies. Obviously, it isn't going to be Niall. Take Niall and get the hell out. By the way, we have a week until it starts.

Liam.

"Oh shit." Zayn said, dropping the letter. "What?" Niall asked, worry filling him. "I-I don't even know how to explain this but we need to leave town." Zayn said. He was starting to become frantic and started tugging on his hair.

"Zayn, you're scaring me. What's going on?" Niall asked, the fear evident in his voice. "If I tell you I'll just freak you out more." Zayn said, his voice an octave higher than usual. "Enough with the secrets and shit! Just fucking tell me what's going on!" Niall exclaimed.

"I can't." Zayn whispered. Niall just stood up and stalked into the kitchen, dropping his bowl into the sink. "Niall, you have to understand I can't tell you." Zayn said as he walked into the kitchen.

"No! I don't fucking understand. You and Liam have been talking about some prophecy, Harry and Louis have too and I know it fucking involves me!" Niall shouted. Zayn just sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "If I tell you... Fuck it." Zayn said, tugging at his hair again.

The two sat in silence, Niall glaring at Zayn while Zayn was staring at the floor. "Look, I don't want to freak you out so, it's better if you don't know." Zayn explained. "I don't give a shit if I'm scarred for life! Me being an oracle has something to do with and you know, so you're going to fucking tell me." Niall snapped, crossing his arms.

"You sure you really want to know?" Zayn asked, sitting on the counter. "Yup." Niall said, walking over and sitting next to Zayn. He wrapped his arm around Niall, Niall leaning his head on Zayn's chest.

"Well, some great prophecy was told that there would be two oracles at a time. There is supposed to be one oracle at a time because if there's two, all hell breaks loose. Literally. You're an oracle and so is Louis. That means that the demons are coming. We don't like to talk about him therefor we don't say his name. After the second oracle is revealed the demons get to come to earth and the world is thrown into chaos."

Zayn stopped and looked at Niall. He was just staring at the wall, a sad look on his face. "The only thing that can stop the demons are the oracles and their guardians. I'm your guardian and Louis' guardian is Harry. That's why Harry and Louis tried to kill you, and Harry had possessed Liam and I. I have no idea how he did it so don't ask." Zayn finished. He looked at Niall and waited for him to say something.

"So, what you're saying is the world is fucked and it's my fault." Niall said, sounding defeated. "No, that's not what I meant." "Yes, it is. The world is fucked and it's my fault. That's exactly what you said but just covered with all this prophecy bullshit." Niall said before he started crying.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you." Zayn said, hugging Niall. "Maybe I should just kill myself and then none of this would happen." Niall muttered. "No, don't think like that. Suicide isn't going to solve anything. You dying wouldn't change anything now." Zayn said, saying the last part quietly.

Niall started crying harder at that and Zayn just held him close. "We're going to die, aren't we?" Niall sobbed, looking up at Zayn with watery eyes. "I don't know." Zayn said, his voice timid and weak. Niall just covered his face with his hands and continued crying.

Zayn carried Niall up to his room and climbed into bed. Niall clung to Zayn as he cried. "I love you, Niall." Zayn said and kissed Niall's forehead. "I love you, too Zayn." Niall said between sniffles. "It's okay. We'll get through this." Zayn said, trying to reassure Niall.

"If only that was true." Niall said bitterly. "Thinking negative isn't going to solve anything." Zayn said, pulling the blanket tighter around them. "Maybe it will." Niall muttered, closing his eyes. "How long do we have?" Niall asked.

"About a week." Zayn said, tears pricking at his eyes. He just blinked them away because he knew that if he started crying Niall would give up hope and that wouldn't help. "Lovely." Niall muttered saracastically.

"Would Louis dying help us?" Niall asked. "Maybe. Let's hope Liam doesn't try to kill him." Zayn muttered. "I think Harry would kill Liam before that would happen." Niall said. "I don't think anybody dying is going to help us right now." Zayn sighed.

"Let's just hope nobody does anything stupid."

*****

Liam knew what he was about to do was idiotic. He was hoping that killing one oracle would solve their problems. Liam's phone started ringing and he dug it out of his pocket. "What?" Liam snapped into the phone.

"Don't try to kill Louis. It's too late." Zayn said through the phone. "What do you mean it's too late?" Liam snapped, mocking Zayn. "Killing Louis isn't going to solve anything. It will just fuck over any chance we had!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Do you think we actually have a chance at beating him?" Liam asked. "No, but Niall does." Zayn said. "Let's hope luck is on our side." Liam sighed. "Yeah. Don't kill Louis, or I will fucking murder you." Zayn said before hanging up.

"Peachy." Liam muttered to himself. He started his car up and drove away from Harry and Louis' house. The only thing that was on his mind was what was to come. He knew they didn't stand a chance. A group of teenagers versus demons. Who do you think is going to win?

Liam tried not to think negative, but it's hard not to when you know that no matter how hard you try you're fucked. Liam drove to Niall's house and knocked on the door. Zayn opened the door and stared at Liam.

"Did you kill Louis?" Zayn snapped. "No, did you?" Liam quipped. "Ha ha very funny. What do you want?" Zayn said. "Does Niall know?" Liam asked. "Yeah and he freaked out." Zayn said, leaning agaisnt the door frame.

"We don't stand a chance against him." Liam said. "Pretty much. At least we'll die trying." Zayn muttered, crossing his arms. "Yeah, but we'll be dying for a hopeless cause." Liam said before walking back to his car and driving off.

[A/N] You all thought I was going to kill Louis didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?! Don't worry, I can't kill Louis. Whale, I can, but I don't want to. Louis isn't going to die. maybe. I didn't say that.

I'm afraid this story might be coming to an end! EEK! There's probably going to be about five, maybe six or seven chapters left. I'm not even sure. Shoutout to Killyjoyforever & Delenaley because your comments made me laugh (:

Anygay, this is hopefully long because I just spent an hour writing this thing. Luckily, this didn't get too weird because I keep drinking coffee and eating donuts. (Ha I could be a cop now if I wanted) So, leave me some weird ass comments because I like weird ass things.

UNICORN WAFFLES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
448K 35.2K 44
prisoner!michael likes to pick on parole officer!luke
346K 12.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
113K 4.8K 13
"do you want to be with someone like me?" or the one where niall wants to start a club for single guys at his high school, and it just so happens tha...