The other Salvatore

By GeorgiaBailey4

The vampire diaries .................................. There is a secret Damon has been keeping for a very l... More

Authors note
The Secret
Family tree
A time long ago part 1
Catching up
Awake
We all have our price
It's been a while
Where to ?
The truth is still untold
An original bargain
Katalina Mikaelson
Authors note
Meeting with a witch
Hidden powers
Welcome to Chicago
The ball
True love

A long time ago part 2

943 14 2
By GeorgiaBailey4

A/N
So this chapter is mainly gonna focus on Dacia and Kol's relationship and tell how she ended up a vampire and miles away from Kol now, so basically explain why they aren't currently together.

So it will be entirely flashbacks and I will explain why they haven't just gone and found each other.

Hope you like it , and Charlie I'm sorry it's later than I said it would be but I wanted it to be really good, and I wanted to finally live up to the promise of going over 2000 words.
Xx
44444444444444444444444
Dacia's POV
" I've heard there is a new family in town dear ," Amelia informed me .
" And who might they be ? " I asked.
" the Mikaelsons . A very powerful family with a lot of money."

" So just more rich hoity-toity
People to join the founding families then ? "
" Dacia! You happen to be a part of one of those families! "
" Hard to remember when they don't want me and my own brothers act like I'm a stranger if they see me in the streets."

" You know very well dear why they can't have you . It's nobody's fault you are what you are ."
I huffed and went up to my room to do writing in my memoir book .

444444444444444444444444444
Aunt Amelia has trusted me to go to the market today. She usually doesn't even allow me out of the house anymore. Heaven knows why .
It's a long walk to the market.
A few miles I presume.
We can't afford a fancy carriage though- so I must walk the journey.

As I walk along the cobblestone streets , I smell the waft of fresh apple pie coming from the bakers.
That was my favourite when I was a young girl.

I might have enough money to collect some on the way back home I think. We shall see .
It can be so irritating wearing such long dresses all the time, I have to hold my skirts nearly everywhere I go .

Eventually I arrived at the market.
It looked very quiet today. That was odd .

Suddenly someone bumped into me , knocking me down.
Then two sting hands help me up , and I look to meet the face of my assailant.
" My apologies,darling,"
The stranger says .

He looks very familiar. I don't think I have seen him around here before though.

" Who are you ? " I ask , being cautious.
" I'm Kol Mikaelson darling, haven't you heard of me ? "
So he knocks people over , and he's arrogant. What a lovely suitor this man must make. Not!

" No Kol , I haven't heard of you ,"
I reply .
" Strange. Small town, you would think word gets around soon enough,"
" Why would anyone be interested? Are you're family famous? "
" Something like that you could say ."

And with that the strange man leaves just as quickly as he appeared.

After I have walked home , and talked with Amelia, I leave to my room.

I muse over how awfully irritating this Kol is for a while.
But if he's so awfully irritating, why can't I stop thinking about him ?
His dark brown hair , his beautiful eyes , the way he smiled to me ...

Oh what am I to do ?

4444444444444444444444444
After that day . I carry on to run it to Kol quite often.
As irritating as he may be , he can also be most amusing at times .

He is becoming quite a close companion of mine , and some may say even a friend.

If I must be honest , I Am very fond of him , but not sure what else I feel for him right now .

I still see my brother sometimes, Damon that is . He doesn't exactly approve but that is just him wishing to protect me .
4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4

Well I am shocked. Kol has told my Aunt that he wishes to court me!

I know I have feelings for him but I never imagined they would be returned.

This is wonderful. Maybe we shall be married one day . I am nineteen years old now after all .

4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4

" Happy birthday darling! " Kol says happily , handing me a gift .
We are meeting in the woods like we usually do and it is around dawn . I open it nervously.
I wonder what he has given me .

As I get to opening the little box I see the most beautiful golden locket , I open it and it contains photographs of us .

" Awww Kol , I absolutely love it !"
" You love me more though don't you ?"
" I love it almost as much as I love you ."

And with that Kol looks at me with so much love , before we kiss again, and then sit and talk for hours. Losing track of the time.

4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4
One and a half years later
My Aunt doesn't exactly approve of Kol anymore. So we have to sneak around to see each other.
She won't even tell me why !

So Damon has been covering for me sometimes while I go to meet with Kol , and helping me sneak out .

I don't think Damon is entirely alright with it to be honest.
But he says he loves me , and that he knows me and Kol love each other , and he believes I deserve to be happy.

I really do have a wonderful brother. And besides, me and Damon are nearly 22 now , we are old enough to make are own decisions.

I am meeting Kol later , he says he has something very important to tell me . I wonder what it will be .

4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4

Dear Diary ,
I have a very important decision to make now .
Kol has told me he is a vampire!
And I need to decide whether to tell anybody or not .

I don't think I will. I have known him for so long now and I don't think he would ever hurt me .

These vampires, Kol told me what they can do . Their eyes can change in strange ways , and they are incredibly fast and strong.

And they don't get hurt easily, and heal awfully quickly .
They have to wear a lapis lazuli stone spelled by a witch to walk in the sun .

Kol says that his mother made his and his siblings' lapis rings.
He also gave me something today.
This bracelet that has vervain erb in it . He says it stops vampires from controlling my mind.

I am glad I have some then .
He also made me a life changing offer .
If I still love him would I want to become a vampire and leave with him and his family.

They have to leave soon or people could start to notice they don't age.
And because their father is hunting them and he is close to finding them again.

I don't know if I should go or stay .
I do love my life here but I wouldn't be leaving much behind.
I am sure I could still visit Damon sometimes.

Well I have till our birthday to decide.
Dacia
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

4 months later

I must give Kol my decision today. Much has happened in these four months since I wrote.

Damon has met a woman named Katherine . Unfortunately, she is an awful tramp who thinks she can have both Damon and Stefan .
They don't see that though- they are blind to her ways.

I wonder if he has compelled them ?
She is a 449 year old vampire.

She is going to turn Damon eventually he says . I know I will see him again now so that helped me to decide.

I must meet Kol in a moment.
I have never been so nervous, but I know I am making the right decision.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

" Dacia my love , what is it to be ?"

" Yes ..
" Yes ? "
" Yes I'll go with you . I'll become a vampire."

" Okay then ."

Kol tries to hide how happy he is at my words but I can tell . I know him well enough by now .

" I love you Dacia Salvatore, more than you could imagine, and now we are lucky enough to have eternity together."
" this may hurt a little but I'll try and be quick darling ."

Then Kol bites into his wrist and holds it up to my mouth.
His blood tastes coppery and sweet at the same time .

Then nervously he approaches me and snaps my neck ,
Then everything goes black .

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

3 hours later

I blink as I adjust my eyes, waking up . I'm in a room I don't recognise , lay on a bed .
Then Kol comes in and gives me some blood .

" Are you sure you want to do this ? "

" I love you . I've never been more sure of anything."

Before Kol turned me , he gave me a magic necklace that was spelled by a powerful witch .
It meant that I would get to keep my powers . Making me the first witchpire ever.

I love being a witch. I wasn't going to give that up easily. So Kol agreed to find a way .

Kol understood my need to keep my powers. He once told me he holds witches in high esteem, and he used to be one before he became an original vampire.

Oh and I forgot to mention,
I'm the first witchpire so I'm the most powerful one there will ever be . So that makes me the original witchpire.

And I don't need a lapis lazuli because I'm only half vampire.
I have one anyway though, because it's safer for me to let people believe I'm a normal vampire.

Keeping your witch powers after the change isn't supposed to be possible but it is .

No one knows though, no one should have that much power because they could use it for the wrong reasons.

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
I'm on my way to say goodbye to Damon now . I'm sad , but at least it's not goodbye forever.
I shall see him again one day .
4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4

" I'm going to miss you so much Damon," I say as we hug .

" At least it's not forever Daci ." Damon replies sadly .

We stay like that hugging for a while , before Kol tells me we need to leave , and that Mikael could be on the borders of town now .

So I cry to myself as we vamp-speed through the woods to where the other originals are waiting
4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4
1914

" Kol , what's the matter? " I ask . He seems frantic. He said it was urgent that I meet him , we are in Atlanta .

" Darling, I'm afraid I came to say goodbye, Klaus is going to dagger me again, and if you come with me when I run he'll hurt you too ."

I began to cry .
There is no telling how long Kol will be daggered for .
He betrayed Klaus to help some witches he was going to kill .

Klaus is very irrational and hot tempered at best.

Kol interrupted my train of thought: you still have my ring don't you darling? " he asks .

" Of course!" I cry , embracing him .
" We shall be together again someday, and we will be married.
Now don't you dare forget me Dacia , and don't you ever take this off !"

" Of course Kol , one day we shall be married and we shall be free ,"

" Until then my Darling,"
Kol says , bowing.

" Until then ," I agree , smiling through the tears as I curtsy to him .

Then with tears in our eyes , we begin walking in opposite directions, looking back and mouthing I love you's to each other .
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

A/N
Well I hope it wasn't TOO sad guys , but they will be brought back together in the future, just wait and see .

And the reason they hadn't found each other again yet was because Klaus only undaggered Kol in season 4 of the show and he has had to deal with Silas and then he was killed .
Though if you watch the Originals you'll know he was brought back to life again for a bit , so I'm going off that he hasn't died as Kaleb in the originals at the time of my story.

Hope you liked it .
Georgia Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.2K 26
When I delinquent teenage girl moves to mystic falls to live with her cousin she encounters a mysterious man who takes a liking to her.
163K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽...
107 25 15
TVD Fanfic Elena's Fraternal Twin Sister Mostly a Damon x OC with a bit of Niklaus x OC
20.8K 841 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...