You've Got That One Thing ~.~...

By Emma2523

Hi My Name Is Thea Grace Walker... I Was Just An Average, 16 Year Old, High School Girl, Who Lived In South C... More

You've Got That One Thing (A One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Me, Myself, and I
Chapter 2: Picture Day
Chapter 3: You've Got That One Thing Contest
Chapter 4: The Search Begins
Chapter 6: The Letters
Chapter 7: The Flight

Chapter 5: The Auditions

83 6 10
By Emma2523

Chapter 5: The Lucky Fans

Zayn's POV:

I woke up to the sound of the lads laughing downstairs... So, I slowly got out of bed and went downstairs to join the lads..

As I reached the last step, I looked up to see all the boys pointing at my face and giggling...

"What?" I asked in confusion.  Niall came up with a small mirror and let me see myself in it...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I saw the boys had writtin' all over my face and had made my hair...PINK!!!!

The boys burst out laughing, while I was kindof still screaming...

I started raiding them with questions "Is this color gonna come out? Is it gonna damage my hair? How'd you guys even do it? And what about the marker on my face? Is it permanent marker? WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!??!?!?!"

Louis quickly spoke up "Calm down, Zayn.. The hair color will come out, you just need to take a shower. And the marker is washable. So just breath..." I started to calm down and catch my breath, as the boys started to giggle a bit more. I rubbed my eyes, as I slowly walked upstairs, to clean up the mess the boys had made on my face.. And hair...

~.~ After A Nice Warm Shower ~.~

I smiled, as I looked at myself in the mirror.. My hair was black again and my face no longer had marker on it... But, before I washed it off I actually took a picture of it and posted it on my twitter... The fans were faning over it.. One of them even said I look good in pink... A bit crazy...

I went downstairs...AGAIN... But, this time the lads were doing some work.. "Ello Zayn.." I heard Niall say, with his irish accent.. "Hi, Niall.. What are you boys up to now?" I asked. "The lucky fans... We need 130 fans in this compition.. And right now we have 500 fans, that are good.. So, we have to pick 130 fans out of 500, TOGETHER..." He explained quite clearly. I smiled and joined into the circle, around the island in the middle of the kitchen..

"So each of us chose about 100 fans.. So, today we need to watch a video, each chosen fan, has sent us... And decide on who's great." Liam quietly said.. The boys and I nodded in agreement..

Liam quickly hooked up the laptop to the TV, as we started to work our magic..

~.~ After 257 Videos and Have Choosen 49 Fans (TOTAL) ~.~

"I'm hungry!" Niall whined . "Then get off your bum and get yourself something to eat." Harry said back to Niall. "Fine.." Niall sighed getting up and walking to the kitchen slowly. "Hey lads, check out this girl." Liam called out to the boys making Niall come back to the living room to look.

Once, the boys and I looked towards Liam, Liam pressed play. "Hi my name is Protima Mukherjee. I live in the northern part of California..I'm 11 and will be singing Stay by Rihanna." Protima said in a cute voice.....

She began to sing.. Her voice was cute and suited the song perfectly.. A smile creeped up on all of our faces, as she was singing the chorus now...

She quickly gave a cheeky grin, once she finished the song. Leaving all of us with a huge smile on our face... 

"Wow I really like her voice, lets put her in." Harry said. "I agree!" yelled Niall walking into the kitchen    probably getting more food. "Me too!" said Louis. "Yeah. Zayn, how about you?" Liam asked. I quickly responded back, " I LOVE her voice... It's just so perfect.." Liam smiled and quickly wrote her name down, with the other girls.

"NEXT VIDEO PLEASE!!!!" Niall shouted, as he walked into the room, with about 5 bags of chips, 2 cans of coke and a bag of candy... I smiled at him, as Liam played the next video...

"Hi! My name is Raya Noonan! I live in Nova Scotia, Canada...I'm 14 years old and I'm gonna be sing DNA by Little Mix.. Hope you boys enjoy!!! Oh and I love you Niall.."

Niall blushed a bit.. But, gave us all a cheeky smile..

She started singing, as I dazed off, thinking about Perrie... That cute smile and her platinum hair... Her sweet, kind soul and her beautiful voice... I just lo-

"ZAYN!!!!!!" Louis screamed in my face, as I broke away from my thoughts... "What?" I asked.. Liam smiled and said "You dazed off, while we were watching Raya's video..." I didn't even relize I was thinking about Perrie for about 4 minutes. I blushed a bit. "Raya is VERY cute... And she's great at singing.. But, you missed it, while you were thinking about Perrie." Niall teased.. 

Now I was red as a tomato, as the boys all giggled.. 

"Ok.. Moving on.." I said breaking the laughter apart.. 

Liam clicked the play botton, as we started to work our magic? Again?

Harry's POV:

" Hi, my name is Thea Walker. Today I'll be singing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Hope you boys enjoy it.."

She started to sing the lyrics, as I smiled a bit.. Going into a my la la land..

She had brown hair, but had dyed it a redish maroon color, but was you could see a mix of brown with it, which made her beautiful eyes stand out.. I'd say she's hot and cute.. Can't decide..

I came out of my trance, as she finished up the song.

"Oh, I'm yours. Oh, I'm yours. Oh,oh. Baby, do you believe, I'm yours? You best believe, you best believe, I'm yours."

"I like her!" The boys shouted in unison..  Zayn looked at me and quietly asked "What about you, Harry? Do you think she's good?" 

"SHE'S REALLY HOT, CUTE, AND FIT!" I responded back.

"I guess that's a yes.." Liam said, while giggling with the rest of the boys..

I cheekly smiled back, as Liam played us the next video...

"Hi my name is Drew Batchilder!!! Today, I'll be singing a bit of, Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson!!! Hope you boys enjoy!!!!"

I saw Liam smile a bit, at her bubbly personality.. I turned my head towards the T.V, to watch Drew sing...

"I like this right here... This girl she came around the corner. Looking like a model. Magazine figure. She was shaped like a bottle. Long straight hair. She was fly as a bird. First time ever. I was lost for words. Felt so right. Just couldn't be wrong. Love at first sight. If that exists at all. I couldn't move. Felt like I was stuck. And then baby girl looked up... And I said, Hey there pretty brown eyes. Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spent a minute with you? And I said. Hey there pretty brown eyes. Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spent a minute with you? Ummm.... Bye?"

Liam spoke up, as she finished, "I think she has a chance to win this contest. Do you boys agree?"

"Yup!" Louis shouted.. Niall, Zayn, and I nodded, answeing Liam's question, as we continued on to look at some more videos.

~.~ After 317 Videos And Have Chosen 89 Fans (TOTAL) ~.~

Liam's POV:

"Can we all have a little break?" Zayn asked. We all nodded and scattered all around the room. Niall went toward the fridge. While Zayn went outside to have a quick puff and Louis ran upstairs with Eleanor on the phone. Then there was Harry and I  sitting there playing with our phones.

~.~ 2 Hour Later ~.~

 "OK! BACK TO WORK!" I hollered out, so all the boys could hear me.

After about 5 seconds, all the boys rushed to the living room, and took a seat.

I quickly clicked the next video.. 

"Hi! My name is Joshua Romero. But, call me Josh. Today, I'm gonna sing Nightingale by Demi Lovato. Hope you enjoy"

"I can't sleep tonight, wide awake and so confused. Everything's in line, but I'm bruised. I need a voice to eco. I need a light to take me home. I kind of need a hero. Is it you?"

Josh had a amazing voice! Enough said.. I look around the room to see all the boys with a smile, loving every single second of it....

"Say you'll be my nightingale. Oh mm, mm, mm... Thankyou! Bye!"

"He is amazing!" All of us said in unison.. The boys looked at me, I just wrote the name down, as if I could read their minds..

 " Next!" Louis shouted, as I pressed play.

" Hi! My name is Paige Darnley! Today, I'm gonna sing Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato!"

As she started to sing, my phone rang.. The boys snapped their heads towards me, I smiled and went outside to answer it..

"Hello?"

"Liam! Never talked to you for a while.. How's life?"

"ANDY! I miss you mate! And it's great! Why'd you call?"

"Well, you are a close friend of mine and I do miss you quite a bit..."

"LIAM!!" I heard Niall shout from inside..

"Is that Niall?"

"Yeah, I got to go.. I'll talk to you soon. Bye!"

I quickly shut off my phone, so I wouldn't get any calls from anyone else.. I ran inside and sat down with the boys..

"Sorry, it was Andy. So was Paige great.."

The boys nodded with huge smiles on their faces, as Niall pointed towards the list of fans. I saw Paige's name, highlighted in pink and had a bubble that said 'She's fit! -Niall' ... I laughed a bit. As I played the next video..

"Ello! My name is Emma! I'm gonna sing a part of Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder! Hope you like it!"

"Isn't she lovely. Isn't she wonderful. Isn't she precious. Less than one minute old..." As she continued to sing, I looked to see Harry mouthing the words.. He loved that song and it seemed like Harry was enjoying every single second of the notes coming out of Emma's mouth..

"Thank You! Bye!" She finished off..

"She has a chance of winning this contest.. She has the personality, voice, cuteness.. I think we should give her a chance." Harry said getting quite serious.. The boys and I agreed toward Harry's statement... So I quickly wrote her name down and moved on..

"Hi! My name is Victoria Smith and my name is Hayley Dorey! We didn't want to make seperate videos.. So, we wanted to do a duet, together.. Um today we're gonna sing A Team by Ed Sheeran.."

"ENJOY!" Victoria shouted into the camera and the 2 started giggling together...

 "White lips, pale face. Breathing the snowflakes. Burnt lungs, sour taste. Light's gone, days end. Struggling to pay rent. Long nights, strange men.." They both sang, about to go into the corus..

Victoria; blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes, bubbly personality. Hayley; brown hair, blue eyes, peach colored skin, a bit shy. They were both cute..

The song came to a end, as they said their goodbyes and we love yous...

"They're both really cute. I think we should put the 2 in.." Louis said... 

"Yeah, they have beautiful voices and amazing personalities.." Zayn said agreeing with Lou...

"How about you 2?" I asked pointing towards Niall and Harry...

They nodded their heads, as I wrote down the names down...

"Helloooo! My name is Abby Purdy. I'm going to sing Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen!"

"I threw a wish in the well. Don't ask me, I'll never tell. I looked to you as it fell. And now your in my way." The boys and I were all thinking the same thing, as she was about to sing the chorus.. 

Once she started, the boys and I jumped up and started shouting out the lyrics..

"Hey, I just met you! And this crazy! But, heres my number! So call me, maybe!?!" We continued to sing, until the song was over..

We sat down, a bit out of breath.. We all looked at each other, while Zayn quickly said "That never happened.." 

"Agreed." We all said in unison.

"But, back to Abby.. I think she's good.. Wanna put her in?" I asked. The boys looked at each other, then nodded. I smiled and wrote Abby's name in the list of fans..

~.~ After 429 Videos And Have Chosen 124 Fans (TOTAL) ~.~

"Can we stop and start tomarrow?" Niall asked, as he yawed.. "I wish.. But, we have to pick all 150 fans, today. Then give the names in tomarrow.." I responded back...

"Then can we atleast go out and play some football?" 

"Yeah, sure." 

The lads faces lit up. I smiled, as the boys and I ran towards the door... Niall quickly ran upstairs to grab the foot ball (soccor ball). As we opened the door, Niall came running down, with it... 

All of us got into the car.. Zayn was in the drivers seat. Louis was in the passenger seat. And then the rest of us were in the back...

~.~ At A Local Park ~.~

"HARRY, PASS!" I shouted... He kick the ball towards me, but Louis came just in time to snatch it. He ran towards Harry. So, I started to run after Lou. But, it was too late... Zayn blew the whistle, as Niall and Louis got a point..

Harry was goaly, I was on his team. Then Niall was goaly and Louis was on Niall's team. Zayn didn't want to play, so he was referee..

Right now it was a tie 3/3. We agreed on 'the team to get 5 points first, wins'. If Harry and I win this it'll be the 1st time we've beaten Niall and Louis..

~.~ 4/4 Points. Tie Breaker Moment ~.~

Louis had the ball and was about to score. But.. He missed and hit Harry right in the privite..

All of us bursted out laughing uncontrollabaly, as Harry fell over, with his hand over his privite.. I think Niall was crying... I look over at Harry, who was still on the floor.. I stopped laughing and walked up to him, to see if he was ok.. I crouched down, Harry had a red face and I think a tiny tear slipped down his face..

"Hey, mate. Are you ok?"

"Kindof..."

He tried to stand up, but he failed miserably.. He just fell back down... I helped him up and brought him to where the boys were sitting.. They were all still laughing, a bit..

"I'm so sorry, Harry. You alright?" Louis asked, laughing it off..

"A bit better." Harry smiled...

"I think we should go back home.. It's getting late and I think you might need some ice on that.." Zayn suggested..

We all nooded and headed back to the car...

~.~ Back Home ~.~

The boys and I were all ready to pick out the rest of the fans.. Niall had his food., Zayn had a pillow, Louis had his phone, Harry had his ice pack, and I had the boys... Now, we won't have an excuse to have a break... I quickly pressed play and let the singing start...

"Hello! My name is Deana Duong! Today I'm going to sing My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson! Enjoy!"

"Guess this means you're sorry. You're standing at my door. Guess this means you take back. All you said before. Like how much you wanted, anyone but me. Said you'd never come back. But here you are again..."

Deana had a really strong voice.. She has a big chance of making it through.. I don't know how far in the competition. But, it looks like she'd make it pretty far...

The song came to an end. She said a quick goodbye.. And that was it...

"She's in.." We all said in unison.. All of smiled at eachother, as I wrote her name in the list of fans..

I quickly pressed play, to see who the next contestant was..

"Hey! My mane is Sophia Stypayhorlikson! Yup, you boys have a beautifull baby girl, who happens to be a directioner! Anyways, I'm going to sing  an original 'Locked Out by Me'! Hope you boys enjoy!"

"So I, I'm going to break in, into my own soul, and you, your locked out on the outside and I will start agaaaiiiinnn cuz' I'm breaking down and I'm breaking out laying here looking at the cold dead sky waiting four my love to die, but your locked out on the outside.." (Credit to Sophia for writing. Do not steal).

Her voice was amazing, her personality was cute, and I she could make it... If she writes her own songs, she'd be amazing in the competition...

She ended her song and said her goodbye and I love you.. And that was the end of her video...

"She was good!" Zayn said from across the room..

"She's was better then good... She was great!"

"Amazing!" Harry shouted.

"OK! We all get the point! She's spectacular!" I quickly stated, before they could continue...

"So, you boys want her in?" I asked.. They quickly nodded their heads, while I wrote down 'Sophia Stypayhorlikson' in the list of contestants...

~.~ After 500 Videos And Choosing 150 Fans ~.~

"That was the last video and we just picked our last contestant.." I said calmly..

It was 12:43pm.. I quickly typed the names down in a text message to Simon and Paul.. A few seconds after I got a text saying 'Thankyou!', from the 2...

The boys and I quickly went upstairs and into our cozy beds...

I placed my head on the pillow and fell asleep thinking about which fan will win....

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I'm so sorry I didn't update for a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG time! I really hope this chapter will do! I will update soon! And if I could dedicate it to everyone in thos book I would, but it won't let me :( I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who supported me and to everyone who reads my fan fictions!!! LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE YOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!

-Bathila xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 8.8K 142
Hey my angels!! This is our first completed book of Niall imagines, we have started another both which is in continuation of this!! (The link will b...
127K 2.4K 24
❝ sing for us. ❞ Alyssa Sander is 19 years old, but she doesn't like One Direction. But what happens when One Direction's Liam Payne hears...
2.7K 144 27
Savannah Archer is a "regular directioner." But after winning Capital FM's competition she and her two best friends get VIP tickets to a One Directio...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...