The one with the tattoos || l...

By _kiss_me_you_fool_

Basically Harry hates Louis, because Louis is gay. But fate brings them together and Harry is not sure what h... More

Chapter one - Begining
Chapter two - fate
Chapter three - Crush
Chapter four - broken
Chapter five - friends
Chapter six - boys
Chapter seven - Date
Chapter eight - Boyfriend
Chapter nine - almost
Chapter 10 - cheating
Chapter 11 - love
Chapter 12 - Truth
Chapter 13 - Friends
Chapter 14 - Faking
Chapter 15 - decision
Chapter 16 - Studying
Not an update!
Chapter 18 - talking
Chapter 19 - kisses
Chapter 20 - Epilogue

Chapter 17 - night

10.4K 446 522
By _kiss_me_you_fool_

So I'm gonna continue that story!

Not edited

{Doncaster, Monday, Harry's home, at the dinner table}

ANNE:" So how was your day, Lou?"

LOUIS:"It was alright, I guess. School is slowly killing me, but otherwise the food they sale in the cafeteria ,at the moment, is surprisingly good."

HARRY:(laughs) "Only because Mr.Clifford talked to the lunch lady and now all they sale is pizza."

LOUIS:"But pizza is so delicious."

HARRY:"Not everyday though, one needs change in life. I can't eat the same thing every day."

ANNE:"That's why I don't make pizza at home, only good healthy food for my baby boy." (Pinches Harry's cheeks)

HARRY:(blushes) "Mom that's so embarrassing."

LOUIS: (pinches Harry's cheeks) "aww look someone is blushing, so adorable."

HARRY:(blushes even more)" 'm not adorable."

ANNE:"Sometimes you are, babe."

LOUIS:"Only sometimes though." (He smiles fondly at Harry who won't stop blushing) "You look like a tomato."

HARRY:(laughs)"That's your fault."

ANNE:"I see you finally get along." (After that an awkward silent fills the room) "uhm so Louis, how is your boyfriend."

LOUIS:"He is alright I guess, no I hope, haven't seen him for a while." (Coughs) "Out of school I mean."

ANNE:"Why is that?"

LOUIS:"He seems quite busy with that new mate of his, didn't caught his name, and I'm pretty busy with school, so I guess there was just not the time to meet after school."

HARRY:(confused)"What mate?"

LOUIS:"No idea, he only said mate and that I don't know him and stuff."

HARRY:"Liam is quite busy with a mate too, maybe that's the same mate."

LOUIS:"Or just a coincidence."

ANNE:"Or Liam is talking about Zayn and the other way around."

HARRY/LOUIS:"Nah, don't think so."

HARRY:"Jinx, you are not allowed to speak till I say your name."

ANNE:"That is quite childish Harry."

HARRY:"I think it's funny, look how mad he is that he isn't allowed to talk." (Laughs) "Angry Louis is so cute!"

LOUIS:(crosses his arms over his chest and pouts adorably)

HARRY:"Aw, don't give me that look, that's not fair! You look like a lost puppy and who can resist puppy's."

ANNE:(smiles at the two boys and silently sneaks out of the kitchen) "Have fun boys."

HARRY:"Louis William Tomlinson, you are allowed to speak again."

LOUIS:"What an honor King Harold."

HARRY:"Hey don't call me that, Lewis."

LOUIS:"That's not my name."

HARRY:(covers his hears with his hands)"Huh? I can't hear you."

LOUIS:"You are so childish, I can't believe that I thought you were all tough and cool."

HARRY:"I'm super duper cool! I mean look at me, I'm da bomb."

LOUIS:"Just listen to yourself, you are not cool, even Nina is cooler than you."

HARRY:"Nina is quite cool though."

LOUIS:"Did you just complimented one of my friends, oooh, Harry Styles you are becoming soft."

HARRY:"What? No I'm still super tough and I will still act like a bad boy."

LOUIS:"I like the sweet you better."

HARRY:"Sucks for you then, because I will never be the sweet me except in this house."

LOUIS:(laughs) "At least I got to know the sweet side of you, I feel pretty honored to be honest."

HARRY:"You should, because," (Tickles Louis) "you will never see this side again." (laughs evilly and throws his head back to make it more dramatic)

LOUIS:(laughs)"Stop, Harry please. I'm dying, oh god it hurts, my tummy hurts."

HARRY:"I will never stop, that's my evil side and you will die of laughter, my friend."

LOUIS:"I don't want to die, I haven't watched the Lord of the rings yet."

HARRY:(Stops tickling him) "No freaking way, what is wrong with you? I can't believe you. Louis Tomlinson, you are about to watch every single Lord of the rings movie and you are not allowed to leave before we finish the last one."

LOUIS:(joking) "You can't force me, you moron plus I'm not that much into movies, I'm more the type for series."

HARRY:"Shut up! I'm definitely forcing you, I'm not joking, even if I have to spent the whole night with you, we are totally doing that. You have to call your mom though."

LOUIS:"You take that really serious, don't you? But you convinced me, I'm gonna call my mom, tell her that I'm coming back home tomorrow after school."

HARRY:"Go on then, I'm gonna ask my mom, but she will most likely allow it, because you are her baby and stuff."

LOUIS:(calls his mom) "Mom I'm staying at Harry's tonight, I will come back tomorrow. Cuddle the girls.... Yes... Okay... "(Annoyed) "Mom I know... I'm gonna hang up now, love you." (Hangs up and waits for Harry to come back)

HARRY:"Mom said yes! She even allowed us to drink energy drinks so we can watch every movie tonight."

LOUIS:"You know that tomorrow is school right?"

HARRY:"Doesn't matter. We can skip."

LOUIS:"No way, I'm not skipping."

HARRY:"Just wait, you will be too tired to go to school anyways." (Lays on his bed and pets the spot next to him) "Make yourself comfortable."

LOUIS:(sits on the edge on the bed, with a big distance between the two) "So let's put the movie in, shall we?"

HARRY:"Are you sure that this spot is comfortable for a whole night? You know I don't bite." (Moves closer to the edge of the bed) "Come here, there is enough space for both of us."

LOUIS:(blushes furiously and his stomach fills with butterflies) "Uhm okay." (Lays next to Harry, but still with a distance) "You are right that is much better."

HARRY:"I'm always right. I'm gonna put the movie in. So the first one, is actually my favorite one, or wait maybe it's the third, ugh hardest decision."

LOUIS:(laughs) "I don't care, just put the damn movie in."

HARRY:"Alright, chill out." (Puts in the movie and goes back to bed, but scoots closer to Louis on purpose) "Let the movie marathon begin."

(They watch for a while, and Harry explains all the details and insiders to Louis, but Harry also spoilers a lot and Louis can't help but find it absolutely adorable how excited Harry is about a simple movie. Louis loved the first two movies, but as they start the third one he gets really tired)

LOUIS:(yawns and rubs his eyes) "I'm not sure if I can watch the last one."

HARRY:"I'm sure you can, it's better then every other movie in the world."

LOUIS:"Pretty sure Harry Potter is way better."

HARRY:"Nah, never! I mean he has a nice name." (Laughs at his joke) "Got it? Because it's mine. His name is Harry and my name is Harry, so that's the only good thing about the movie."

LOUIS:"Oh my goodness, you are joking right? Harry Potter is my spirit animal."

HARRY:"Calm down, he is alright, let's just watch the last one."

LOUIS:(yawns again) "okay, let's do this."

(After 30 minutes into the movie Louis gets really sleepy and Harry drags his arm around him so Louis can cuddle him. Louis lays his head on Harry's chest and his arm sneaks around Harry's waist)

HARRY:"You comfy?"

LOUIS:(sleepy)"Hmm really comfy."

HARRY:"You will probably not watch the movie to it's end, am I right?"

LOUIS:(smiles)"Probably not." (nestles himself closer to Harry) "But you are so warm and cuddly."

HARRY:(smiles fondly down at Louis mop of feathery brown hair) "It's alright, you're quite comfy yourself." (Draws little circles on Louis back)

LOUIS:"Goodnight Haz."

HARRY:"Goodnight Lou." (makes sure that Louis is asleep as he kisses his forehead and whispers) "I may really really like you."

-
-
-
-
so you had to wait for a long long time, but here it is chapter 17!! I love everyone who is still reading this and I will try to update more often now. Plus I'm probably only gonna make about 25 chapters, so yeah. Hopefully you liked that chapter!!

Question: Harry Potter or Lord of the rings??

COMMENT & VOTE!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 13.5K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
82.8K 2.1K 30
The one where Louis and Harry start out as best friends who like to get each other off but end up as way more than that, which gets them in more trou...
2K 108 15
"Come on, you little headfuck." Harry looks at him with mock annoyance. "Headfuck? What are you implying?" Louis smiles. "You can't decide if you ha...
75.5K 2.8K 26
Louis and Harry hate each other. When their best friends start dating (Liam and Zayn) they have to pretend to like each other. little did they know t...