Grim Reaper Is Dead

By RavenYuki

Grim Reaper is Death with capital D. He'll swing his scythe at your soul once your name appear on top of his... More

Copyright
Prologue
Sandra Locsin
Ashlee Ono
Edward Rio
Epilogue

Nickie Mendoza

62 3 0
By RavenYuki

Date of Birth:  August 5, 19**
Date of Death: October 16, 20**

         You cheated on me. You were my first and I wanted you to be my forever, but you betrayed me. I gave you my all. I did everything for you. I even gave up that one great opportunity to work overseas just not to get far away from you, but you threw it all and go with him. I asked you a couple of times why, and you always say that you love him more than me. Of course, I don't believe that. Why would you choose someone who's a lot older than you? Age doesn't matter? That is bulls***! I know you more than your mother who doesn't even give a sh** about you, and you know that. I had memorized every angle of you ever since that moment I had love you. I pleaded for you. I became someone I'm not. I tried to mingle with other girls, but it was you that I was always looking for.

         One drunken night, I came into your house and shouted your name over and over again. But you know what came after me.. the harsh truth. The fact that you marry a rotten sh**! Your annoying neighbor said that you left right after your wedding, together with your family. I was devastated as hell! I cried all night, bottle after bottle. I was pacing the room like crazy. I wasn't even able to sleep that night. If only I knew that this would happen I should have said, f*ck you to make it even. You loathe that word so much that you're always ready to slap someone in the face. But no. I love you so much that I  can't even go down into that.

        The morning after, I went out into the balcony of my apartment, stared into those tiny moving vehicle below me. Void of any emotion, I lifted my feet into the railings and I fall.

        I woke up. Everything around me is white. I was probably dead. But why is there a doctor around here. Wait, are they my parents? Annalise? Uncle Peter? They were all dead already? No. I figured that they're not dead. I was in a hospital. I survived after jumping from the eleventh floor of my building.

ravenyuki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
14.4K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
78.9K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...