Pick me back up/ Sammy wilk

By angie_2014x

A girl with a horrible father, and horrible past with her ex-boyfriend moves from Texas to LA California to g... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaoter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 *smut*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chaoter 43
Final chapter.
Epilogue

Chapter 6

114 1 0
By angie_2014x

1 week later

" I can't figure out what Im getting her." I complain to Sam about what I should get Ashley for her birthday while roaming the mall hand in hand.

"Just get her an outfit or something that you girls like." He says.

We get to champs and go in.

"I think a couple months ago she said she wanted a Nike sweat shirt." I say. She's a huge athlete and is into this stuff.

I grab the neon sweat shirt and go to pay. Sammy starts to pull out his wallet but before he can I give the cashier the card.

"Beat you to it." I tell him but he just gives me a scowl.

We get a birthday bag and a card to put her jacket in and get out of the mall.

We get in Sams car and drive to my apartment.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Sammy asks. "Of course." I say giving him a lingering kiss and getting out the car into my apartment.

"Hey. I got Ashley her present." I say. "Girl her birthday ain't for a week. You need to chill." Andrea says. "Ehh. It's better to get it done early."

I sit on the couch and we watched movies. That is until the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." I say getting up and going towards the door.

I open the door to see a middle aged woman standing there looking like she's on the verge of tears.

"Angelina. You've gotten so big!" She says. I'm ok.

"You can call me Angie. And I don't mean to sound rude but who are you?" I ask trying to sound as polite as possible. She did look very familiar though.

"Angie is not the name I gave you." Is all she says.

"I'm sorry but who are you?"

"Don't you remember me?" I just nod my head.

"Angelina... I'm your mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 2.9K 54
Vanessa has dated Sam wilkinson for about 1 year now .. When she finds out shes pregnant with Sams baby, what will she do?
1.6K 7 40
A teen girl, Hannah only 15 years old. Its a dramatic love story. She gets hurt by the people she loves the most. She goes to hell and back to fight...
173K 1.6K 29
This is a book of Imagines about the Magcon Boys, enjoy!
33.7K 1K 16
We all know the story. Girl meets boy. Girl falls in love with boy. They all live happily ever after. But if only things were that easy.