Unstable [Harry Styles AU]

Від ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more pro... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note

Chapter 30

281 9 0
Від ImSorryIfISayINeedYa

30.

"See that wasn't so bad was it, Julianne?" Sam mocks me, placing his dirty napkin onto the table as the waiters take our plates and utensils away from in front of us.

I take in a deep breath, relaxing a bit. It's over, everything went okay and I can leave now.

We all stand up from our seats, the chairs creaking as we do so. I grab all my stuff as Sam walks up to me, but Alec stays in his place.

Sam puts both of his rough hands on each of my shoulders and holds me in place.

"I only want what's best for you, Julianne." He gives me a side smile, pulling my shoulders in towards him and holding me in a tight embrace.

I'm completely caught off guard as I stand there awkwardly with my arms limp at my sides, and my face squished into his shoulder.

I pull away after a second, and he gives me one last tense smile. If I'm honest I can't tell if it's genuine of not.

"Have a great night." He speaks to me as I'm leaving the room, and Alec nods his head towards me as I take one last glance before I'm out the door.

I walk out of the mall and into the chilly night air, hugging my thin jacket closer to my shivering body.

Everything with Sam had gone, surprisingly, normal.

No surprises like he said, all we did was eat dinner and talk which was...strange.

It was almost too normal, if that's even a thing.

The only weird part about tonight was he hugged me at the end, and I'm not going to lie- that made me extremely uncomfortable.

I texted Niall about five minutes ago to meet me outside one of the clothing stores, and just as I was about to walk back into the warm building to wait instead of standing out here, he pulled up rather quickly to the curb.

"How did it go? Did he try anything? Are you hurt?" He bombards me with questions, making me chuckle at his worried state.

"Calm down, Niall. I'm fine! See?" I hold my arms out, showing him that nothing is wrong.

"Thank God, now get in the car and let's get the hell out of here."

I nod in agreement, stepping into the heated car and closing the door behind me.

-

"Jules?"

I hear a faint voice call out from the silence in a nearby room, and I immediately smile.

"Yes?"

Harry comes practically running over to me, encasing me into a tight hug, warming me up immediately from just being outside.

I relax into his arms, wrapping my own smaller ones around his torso, and resting the side of my head on his chest.

He smelled amazing like always, but for some reason right now he especially did. All I wanted was to hold and have more of him, but as soon as he came, he pulled back.

"I was so worried the entire time, you're never leaving my sight again." He jokes at the end, making me crack a small smile and squeeze his hand, leading the both of us into the other room.

Once we met up with all the other men, Harry pulled away for a second to thank Niall for watching out for me, which made my heart flutter.

The whole night Harry wouldn't keep his eyes off me, which made me continue to blush and bite my lip the entire time.

"Stop." I mouth the words to him, the heat in my cheeks not leaving.

It's crazy how we've been together a year, and he still has this effect on me.

His mouth opens and he holds up his hands, pretending to not know what he's doing, like he's completely innocent.

I playfully roll my eyes, and he winks at me, making me laugh.

As the night went further on, more and more people left, including Louis and Eleanor, until it was just the two of us, how it usually is.

I had tried to convince Louis to at least stay another night, but he wouldn't have it. Even after he's been shot he's still the sassiest person I know.

They were all coming over tomorrow anyways, they've been so busy lately they need the time together.

I was cleaning up the trash everyone had left behind when two large hands were placed on my hips, and soft lips came into contact with my neck.

I roll my head back, moving my hair to the opposite side to allow him more access.

"I was really nervous tonight, Jules." He stops for a moment to talk, and I nod my head.

"I know Harry," I softly laugh, "you've told me multiple times."

"I know I have," he sighs, "I just don't want you to get hurt, in any type of way."

He resumes kissing my neck, and I close my eyes from the feeling.

"I promise I'll always keep you safe." He whispers as he leaves a love bite right below my ear, causing me to take in a sharp breath.

"As long as I'm with you, I will be."

I feel his smile grow against my neck, and he suddenly pulls away.

"Meet me in our room in five." As he speaks my heart beats faster, and the only thing I'm able to do is nod.

It was strange how out of the blue he said that, but nonetheless it made my heart pound the way he spoke when he did.

He walks to the stairs, jogging up them and skipping every other step.

I finish cleaning up the trash and put it in the trash can, washing my hands and slowly making my way towards our shared room.

I bite my lip as I shakily open the door and am greeted with a dark room.

I furrow my eyebrows, but shouldn't be surprised since practically everything is dark with Harry.

"I'm over here, love." Harry's raspy voice makes my attention turn to the left side of the room, and I immediately see a few lit candles on top of the fireplace, which is also lit.

I smile, remembering the date he took me to at the lake.

Who would have thought Harry Styles was a romantic?

He smiles at me, and I walk closer to him.

"What's all of this?" I ask, gesturing to the fire and the candles, and all he does is shrug, but he pulls me close to him.

My smile immediately fades as his alluring green eyes stare back into mine, and he leans in close to me, our lips hovering over each others.

He never lets them touch, just lets them linger right in front of mine.

When he doesn't go any further, I try to hold myself back, but I was craving his touch.

I leaned in the rest of the way, connecting his perfect lips to mine, an immediate smirk falling over him.

He began walking towards me, which was pushing me towards the bed.

It felt like everything was happening in slow motion, nothing moved too fast.

I fell onto the bed below him, and was forced to stare at the beautiful man in front of me.

My eyes never left his face as he lifted his shirt above his head, his curls now messy.

His jaw clenched as he put it on the ground and looked back towards me with an intense look on his face.

I am so in love.

He undid his belt and jeans, and easily slipped them off, but I still couldn't tear my gaze away from his face.

I wouldn't trade anything for this moment.

I slowly took of my shirt also, my fingers trembling as I do so, and I quickly got out of my pants and underwear, but I left my bra on.

He climbed back on top of me, his arms holding himself so he hovers just above me.

"God, you're so beautiful." He breathes, his eyes not leaving mine either.

He holds my waist with one hand as he slowly runs it down my side, stopping at my thigh and lifting it up on the side of him.

He connected our lips again, and I ran my fingers up and down his sides and his back as he moved his hips slowly against mine.

He moved his kisses down to my jawline and then lower to my neck, searching for my sweet spot.

I quietly moaned once he found it, and he wasted no time in sucking on it, leaving a big mark.

As he continues to kiss me, I whisper into his ear almost already breathless.

"Make love to me."

As he nods, his curls fall down and tickle my face, making goosebumps form along my arms.

As he slowly enters me, he lifts my thigh up again to force my knee to bend, making it easier for his hips to meet mine.

I bite my lip as he goes in slow, painfully slow, and he stares at my bottom lip.

He pulls on it himself, forcing me to stop biting it on my own.

He continues to pull on it until if falls from his mouth, and he goes back to kissing me.

As he moves expertly against me, I can't help but put lace my fingers through his hair, it's so soft and I love to play with it.

He grunts as I softly run my fingers through his curls and as he slowly moves in and out of me, neither of us making a sound besides our heavy breathing and occasional moan.

The noises he makes turns me on even more, this state that he's in is so attractive to see.

He throws his head back the deeper he goes, and my lips make their way to his neck, softly sucking and biting eagerly.

His jaw was clenched tight as throaty groans erupted out of his mouth.

Since he had most definitely left a mark on me, I decided to return the favor.

He gave off one last guttural moan as he came, going limp, and his heavy breathing fanned against my neck.

He moved back up to place another tender kiss on my lips, then lied down beside me, wrapping his toned arms around me.

He didn't say a word, just pecked my cheek one last time before falling asleep.

I didn't fall asleep very easily, I was still wide awake.

One thing that did keep me up all night was the though that Harry doesn't feel the same way as I do, yet I keep giving him his needs.

Is he using me for sex?

I shudder at the horrific thought, he would never do that to me, right?

I sigh, rolling over to face him, his soft breaths getting quieter until they go completely silent, and I fall asleep.

-

I woke up, thinking hopefully today we will have a normal day. It's a pretty far fetched idea, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

After all, something did seem off.

I woke up to a missing Harry, but shrug since I know he's downstairs.

Maybe the boys are here, it wouldn't surprise me if they had woken up this early to start off their day.

I grab some shorts and one of Harry's sweatshirts and put them on, walking down the wooden stairs.

When I get to the bottom, I hear many voices, but none being Harry's.

As I walk into the room, the only people that are there are the main, important people of the group- Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall.

Everyone's busy and occupied, but that didn't stop me from speaking.

"Um, does anyone know where Harry is?" All eyes turn to me, and Liam speaks up.

"He's in some office I think, he said he needed a few minutes alone."

I thank him, looking through a few doors before finding the one that Harry's sitting in at a desk.

He's folding up something and putting it in his pocket, and as soon as he sees me he grins.

"Good morning. How'd you sleep?"

I smile at his cheery mood, hugging him and taking a deep breath.

"Alright, I guess." I shrug, remembering my thoughts from the previous night.

"Good."

We're interrupted by voices from the other room.

"Harry!"

He sighs, looking down at me.

"I guess I'm needed." He cracks a grin, kissing my forehead.

We walk out of the room, and what we see when we get to the main room in the house almost made my heart stop beating right then and there.

"Sam?"

______________

ahhhhh cliffhanger!!!!

What do you thinks going to happen?? Tell me!

I updated super quickly didn't I??

I'm going to start updating more regularly, I really haven't been and I'm sorry about that.

I'm thinking every Sunday night? This ones a little late of course, but I think I'm going to shoot for every Sunday night.

Well, hope you enjoy! Tell me what you think!

I love you all!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

363K 11.6K 79
Sometimes in life we stumble upon someone by accident who opens up an entirely different world that we never knew could exist. They change us, make u...
9.7K 351 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
22.9K 383 70
ECSASY: An overwhelming fear of joy or happiness - "Tell me you hate me", he says. "I hate you", I say it, over and over and over again. "I hate you...
591K 15.6K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...