Percy Jackson Chaos' Greatest...

By Doyouliketacos

Betrayed and mistreated Percy runs away from camp and soon finds himself moments away from death, until that... More

The Betrayal
Into the Sea we go!!!
Dining and Dueling
On the First Night
Operation: Rescue Rome
Back at Camp
I Meet New Relatives
The Truth Comes Out
Chaos Spills the Beans
We go Visit some of Chaos' Family
We Solve Some Riddles
The Deadly Dangerous Obstacle Course of Doom
I'm Suppose to Save the World... Again

Return to Earth

3.4K 52 22
By Doyouliketacos

And so the story continues what shall become of our great hero now????? MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pistos POV

I was pacing around the room waiting for the others to arrive I had told them we'd be leaving in five minutes but that was seven minutes ago. Finally Luke and the rest of my team stepped in.

My team (The Warriors) consists of 10 people (including me)

Me or Pistos

Luke Castellan or Alpha

Beckendorf or Forge

Silena Beauregarde or Charm

Zoe Nightshade or Huntress

Bianca di Angelo or Angel

Leo Valdez or Torch

Calypso or Moonlace

Ethan Nakamura or Revenge

Micheal Yew or Arrow

Along with Division Prime of the Chaos Army led by Gamyra Dundalaz from Planet Atonica located in the 3rd Galaxy. Grabbing the keys to the Tsunami my favourite ship of them all (the others were Earthquake, Flare, Eclipse, Tornado... the list goes on) and I tossed them over to the pilot and climbed on board with the rest of the army. What made these ships awesome was that they could bunk a whole division plus my team each person getting their own quarters. Each division of the army was made up of 100 people including 1 commander, 3 sub commanders, 4 pilots, usually 3-4 tacticians, 10 highly trained practitioners of magic and 10 highly trained weapons-men including swords, bows, spears, knives , you name it, medics and the rest were troops. All members of the army also got cloaks with hoods that hid our identity and could only be taken off by us.

Of course the ships naturally toke up a bit of space hopefully they would fit on the strawberry fields, hopefully.

After a long afternoon of flying through asteroid fields and dodging comets Earth finally appeared. We arrive above Camp Half-Blood about 25 minutes later landing on the strawberry field are doors opened and we all gathered outside to a very hostile group of demigods. Duh thought Pistos they don't know who we are and we just destroyed their yearly crop of strawberries. Turning around Pistos thought about how 500 years ago he had stood on this ground and it had barely changed except for the fact that the Big House was purple.

Thats when she spoke "Who are you guys?"

Stunned Pistos wheeled around to see his girl- no ex-girlfriend Annabeth Chase. Staring uncomprehendingly at her wondering how she was still alive. Shaking it off Pistos responded

"We are the army of Chaos here to aid you in the war against Gaia"

"As if we need your help" scoffed a voice in the back glancing to his side he say the face he never wanted to see again- James Irving. " I bet I could beat you 1 on 1"

"Huh" said Pistos flicking his hand dismissively turning to Chiron who had been standing beside Annabeth he said "Well I'll be on my ship, if I'm needed please tell one of my warriors they are the members of the army that wear an armband with a W on it" Turning around I heard my half-brother yell

"So we fight tomorrow at noon"

I turned around and nodded my head before heading to my chambers.

Annabeth POV (Didn't see that one did you, oh wait yes you did)

Ugh whoever that annoying commander was couldn't he have actually spoken all he did was ruin our strawberries, come on out here, tell us he was helping us in the war, and agreed to fight James although that l be awesome watching as James humiliates himself against she stopped thinking for a second realizing she didn't know the commander's name.

Looking around I noticed one of the male Warriors signalling the army to anchor the ship. Hurrying over I yelled out "HEY!"

He turned around in annoyance and asked coldly "What do you want?"

Trying not to let my discomfort show I asked "What are your guys names?"

"Well" he said "I'm Alpha that's Forge, there's Arrow, Revenge is over there, Huntress is by the ship, Moonlace and Torch are by the lake, Charm is heading over to Forge, and Angel is the one entering the ship, and Pistos is the commander."

"Oh is there any easy way to remember each of you?"

"The colour of our armbands because we each have a different coloured one."

" Oh okay, so do you travel all over the galaxy or something?"

"Yes, yes we do"

Hope entered Annabeth maybe if they had traveled the galaxy they had seen Percy! After he left all those years ago when that stupid half-brother of his. Shuddering in an attempt to steer away from the memory but it was to late.

~Flashback~

It was a lovely day in the middle of July, Percy was returning from his quest today and Annabeth couldn't wait to see him taking a sip from her coffee she suddenly slipped into a sleep.

~Time skip~

Annabeth woke up to see Percy looking at her in shock well yelling "WHY ANNABETH, WHY?!?"

Confused Annabeth looked to her side to see James standing next to her. Baffled the only thing she could think to say was "P-P-Percy it's not what it looks like"

"Oh yeah so you weren't just kissing James" angrily asked Percy

"I-I-I" Annabeth looked down. She'd meant to say I don't know but that would have sounded stupid.

"Thought so, here take this it was a surprise" Percy said before throwing down a red box. picking it up and opening it she saw the ring and began crying.

"Don't be sad" said James "You have me now."

Whipping around she slashed James in the face with her nails before breaking down. Then Thalia came running down the hill not even stopping to take a breath she said "Percy's left!"

~Time skip~

"I'm sorry Annabeth but Percy's gone."

"NO!" cried Annabeth before she collapsed on the couch defeated. Even though James would be punished for the rest of his life by (for reasons I don't understand) by being granted immortality unless killed in battle but would have to serve Camp Half-Blood in anyway possible such as cleaning dirty dishes and the things the campers didn't want to do because he placed the love potion in her coffee. Still it wouldn't bring back the one thing she wanted, Percy.

~Flashback Over~

Annabeth woke up to find herself in a hospital room. Looking around she saw members of Chaos' army in medical gear looking over her seeing that she was okay one of them said. "Pistos will now speak to you" before they were ushered out of the room by the Commander.

Walking over to the bed Pistos sat down and asked in a monotone tone. "So what do you want to know?"

"And how did you know I want to know something?"

Well," said the Commander "You were asking many things about our army and after doing a background check in one of our computers, I discovered that you are a daughter of Athena who will obviously have a great curiousity."

Deductive was all Annabeth could think and after hesitating she asked "During your time travelling the galaxy did you ever meet a demigod named Percy Jackson?"

Seeming surprised by the question Pistos took a moment before answering "Yes, we did but what would you like to know about him?"

"Is he still alive?"

"To my knowledge" began Pistos as Annabeth sucked in her breath "I have no idea"

Annabeth sighed and lay back down.

"How are you still alive?" Pistos suddenly asked.

Sitting back up Annabeth asked "What do you mean?

"It's been 500 years since I first met Percy and from what he told me human lives don't usually last that long."

"Oh," said Annabeth "some of us (meaning her , The seven, and the head counsellors from each cabin, Reyna, and a few others) were granted immortality by the gods for our great service in the Titan and Giant War."

"Ohhh" said Pistos and an akward silence followed.

"Well" said Pistos "if that's all your going to ask I'll be on my way." As he got up and left.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN PJO OR HOO BUT RICK RIORDAN DOES! And sorry in advance if I accidentally switch tenses or if I switch from first person to second or third person as I tend to do that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
609K 10.9K 48
Athena said Loyalty will kill him. Loyalty will kill. Maelstrom will destroy. Mystique will torture. He is Perseus, the worst of them all. ...
282K 2.6K 19
My name is Percy Jackson and I had saved the gods two times. I had the girl of my dreams Annabeth, and I managed to get Athena's blessing to propose...
11K 132 10
Percy Jackson is overjoyed when his half-brother turns up at camp. At least, until his brother turns out to be a massive jerk. He stole Percy's girlf...