Unpredictable

Da goldie523

Landon, Sarah, Caster, and Isabell have gotten into trouble. They're all friends, but some secrets haven't be... Altro

Unpredictable
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter .10
Chapter .11
Chapter .13
Chapter .14
Chapter .15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Unpredictable- EPILOGUE
Unpredictable- EPILOGUE- Part 2

Chapter 12.

65 0 2
Da goldie523

hi! So recently this was on hold, but not any more! Enjoy this chappy!!! Not a big chapter, like nothing TO big (well actually I think there will be something really big hahaahah) :D :D :D Enjoooy!! This is dedicated toooooo..........umm,....well, how about eladoodle cuz she reads this story! K thanks bye!

goldie523 <3

Isabell:

"I have an Idea! grab her phone!" I announced, holding my hand out.

Landon's phone was suddenly in my hand and I flipped it open. A picture of a flower swayed in the background. I opened up her contacts. I scrolled down to the very bottom and there it was, dead last. Her brother, Zak's, name. I clicked DIAL and suddenly I was phoning her brother.

"W-what are you doing?" I heard Landon ask worriedly.

I heald up my hand and silenced her. They all stared at me. Somebody answered my call. It was Zak.

"Hey sis, where have you been for so long?" His guy-ish voice muttered.

"It's Isabell, you have to come quick. We are in the middle of the forest!" I screamed.

"Whoa, whoa, why?!" He exclaimed.

"Your sisters having a baby!" I cried.

It was silent for a few moments, then he suddenly burst out laughing.

"Thats funny. My Sister isn't pregnant, how can she have a baby?" He chuckled.

"You haven't noticed!? She hasn't told you!?" I yelled, exasperated.

"No, she said she was just going through some stages and gaining some weight...!" He said nervously.

"How stupid can you be! Just get down here NOW!" I screamed into the phone.

"Okay okay!" he said, his voice shaky.

I snapped the phoned closed.

"I called your Brother." I announced.

"hes on his way."

Landon choked back a sob.

"I never told him." She said, sweaty.

we all just stared at her, not knowing what to say. She didn't even tell her own brother.

Caster:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half An Hour Later....

Zak finally arrived and he just stood there, shocked. He looked over at Marcus and Jake, lying on the ground. Then he looked at us, all gatherd around Landon.

"Move." He orderd shakily, pushing through us, towards Landon.

We obediantly stepped to the side, and he gazed upon Landon in her present state.

"Landon!" He sighed with relief, bending over her.

"I-I'm sorry I never told you." She whispered.

"Shhh...it's fine. How are you feeling?" He asked, unsure.

"How do you think?" She groaned.

Me and Sarah exchanged worried looks.

"Lets get her to the hospital!" Isabell said ergently as if we were wasteing time.

Zak heaved Landon up and fireman carried her through a path. It had only been about ten minutes when he set her down on some leaves.

"This is taking to long," He panted, pulling out his Blackberry phone.

"We gotta call an ambulance." He said, dialing 911.

Oh no, Oh no! What if they question me! I looked over at Isabell, and I'm sure she was thinking the exact same, because she looked over at me with a look of intensity. Soon enough, Zak was already on the phone with the police.

"-Its Maidstone forest, by Akes street. My sister is in labour and I need an ambulance right now!" he was saying.

He muttered something, then hung up.

"Lets keep going anyways to meet the ambulance." Zak said ergently, picking Landon up again and carrying her with effort.

Isabell nodded in agreement and started walking with them, then she turned and looked back at me and Sarah.

"I understand if you go." She whimpered.

We nodded sadly and she turned back and caught up with Zak and Landon.

"Let's go!" Sarah said, crying now.

I nodded in agreement and we started to run as down the paths and the sloped forest floor. We made it back to the place where we had been for so long, Jake lying on the ground. Marcus was up a couple meters away, stumbling around, holding his head.

"Hey, Marcus!" Sarah called.

he kept walking, so Sarah whistled and he spun around.

"hey, it's you two!" he exclaimed, pointing a shaky finger at us.

"What happened?" He mumbled.

Sarah ran towards him.

"nothing, we just gotta get outta here." She said confidently.

I started to run to, not to far behind her. I was running past Jake when I suddenly tripped over something like a root. No, I didn't. I looked back to see Jake's hand grasped around my ankle.

"LET. GO. NOW." I said harshly, my heart pounding in my chest.

He looked up at me and smiled evily as if he were some crazy murderer.

"I will get you home, I will. And I will kill your friends." he said.

I tried to pull my foot away, but he heald on tightly. Then, he shook his head and had a nice expression on his face now, a soft one. Like he has two personalities or something... He let go of my foot and i got up. As I started to run, I could hear him say something though.

"I'm sorry for everything, Anna. I'm sorry."

I caught up to Sarah who gasped with relief when she saw me.

"Oh my god, there you are. C'mon!" She cried, then we started running, alongside with Marcus.

Was Jake that bad...? OF COURSE HE IS! But..hes my brother. A part of me had to love him, no matter how sick and twisted he is and how much blood he has on his hands. And he called me my real name. Anna. He was my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In The Hospital...

Zak:

I paced back and forth outside of Landon's hospital room. I heard her scream and I cringed. Maybe I should go in there and comfort her...? I mean, she needs someone, and god knows where the father is.  I took a deep breath and took a dainty step towards the door. I peaked through the window. I immediatly ducked down and squeezed my eyes shut.

"That was not something I wanted to EVER see..." I said to myself.

I stood up again, bravely, and rapped on the door to the hospital room silently. The doctors inside didn't hear it. Suddenly, someone hands creeped up onto my shoulders. They masauged them and I relaxed. I looked back to see a beautiful nurse, my age. She smiled at me sweetly.

"Uh.....hi." I muttered, staring at her with awe.

"Who are you to this girl? The boyfriend...or husband?" She asked, concerned.

"Uh no no...I'm the brother. Matter of fact, I'm single to. Yup...very single."  I ranted.

"Well, would you like to go see her?" She giggled, rolling her eyes.

"hmm?" I muttered dreamily.

"Oh um. I mean, yes, of course." I said, blushing, suddenly coming back to present.

She opened the door a crack and muttered something to a doctor who was observing. He looked back, startled and muttered something back. She nodded at me and I silently slipped in.

"Zak, Zak!" Landon chirped.

I smiled at her nervously then ran to her side and grabbed her hand, squeezing it. I could tell she didn't want anyone to hold her hand, but she liked me being there, so she just squeezed my hand back. The doctor standing at Landon's feet looked up at us.

"The baby's almost there." He said, smiling.

I caught my breath.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

549 3 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
751K 40.6K 30
Sequel to One Night. Continue to follow Aria and Landon through possible love and parenthood while also getting to know their closest friends.
1.3K 46 20
Derek Long had everything going for him. He accomplish what he always wanted: having a girl who is perfect, good friends and family, and popularity i...
Misconceptions Da Wilda

Narrativa generale

270 17 18
Have you ever had a friend turn their back on you? Stole from you? Disrespected you? Treated you as if you're not important to them at all? Shanice h...