Cruel Rejection (Completed)

By Phoenix_247

I have been abused, I have been tortured, I have been mocked, I have been broken down mentally and physically... More

Cruel Rejection
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Special Announcement!
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 29 {Explicit chapter}
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Epilogue
Alternative Ending

Chapter 28

68.5K 2K 212
By Phoenix_247

Dozens of stars zoomed past as Xavier continued to drive us to this unknown destination. We were hand in hand while he rubbed circles into the back of my hand with his thumb, calming me with his touch.

The butterflies in my stomach were fluttering around viciously, my heart was beating rapidly in my chest, threatening to burst out.

"Oh my gosh Xavier where are we going?" I asked excitedly. He took a quick glance at me and chuckled.

"Patience love, we are almost there." He flashed a grin.

Finally we pulled up to a building with a sign that said Rooftop. Xavier quickly got out to open my door and take my hand. I blushed and smiled at his sweetness. We walked inside and noticed that it was a restaurant. We walked up to the hostess and when she saw us she smiled.

"Hello Xavier, you're right on time. You know where to go." She winked at Xavier.

I felt a small surge of jealousy flow through my body as Xavier led me away. We entered the elevator and Xavier chuckled at me.

"What's so funny?" I glared.

"Love, Cynthia is a human who is married and has two children. She has a werewolf mate and isn't checking for me. If she was it shouldn't matter to you because my wolf and I belong to you and you only." He walked up to me and placed his hands on my waist.

I blushed and looked down since I didn't have my hair to hide my embarrassment.

He placed his fingers on my chin and lifted my head up so I was staring at him. His grey eyes now seemed to sparkle, something I haven't seen in a long time.

The elevator door opened and I noticed that we were on the rooftop. I stepped out and looked at the sight in front of me. The entire town was lit up with beautiful lights and the stars shined down on us, casting a glow on the rooftop.

I felt Xavier grab my hand lead me to any empty table. We sat down hand in hand as I admired the sky.

"I rented out the entire rooftop just for us." I heard him say.

I looked at him with awe as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"This is so beautiful." I whispered as I looked back at the lit up town. Cars zoomed in the streets, buildings lit up, people walked and talked with each other without a care in the world.

"You look so amazed at the world, like you're staring at it for the first time." I heard Xavier say.

"After two painful years, I feel like I am staring at the world for the first time again. I feel....free." I closed my eyes and sighed contently.

"I feel like my whole world is starting over now that you're in it." I heard him say.

I opened my eyes and laughed. "Do you practice these lines in the mirror or something? You always know what to say."

"Nah I'm just smooth like that." He smirked.

A waiter appeared out of the elevator with a covered dish.

"Did you already order for us?" I asked.

Xavier only smiled but didn't say a word. The waiter placed the dish down on the table and smiled.

"I will be back with your drinks but you enjoy your night." He smiled as he walked back to the elevator.

Xavier opened the lid ad I noticed one dish with creamy shrimp Alfredo and another with large medium rare steak.

I snatched the creamy Alfredo from the dish and shoved a fork full in my mouth. I love anything with shrimp in it.

"So I was right about you loving shrimp." Xavier chuckled.

All throughout the night we laughed, we talked, we teased each other and I fell in love more with him.

"Remember that time in elementary school I kept getting bullied by that kid, I forget his name but Daniel pushed him into the mud and you kicked him in the stomach?" I giggled.

"Hey he had no right to be bullying you so we let him off with a warning." Xavier smiled.

"Geez that was a warning? I would hate to see what would happen if he kept picking on me." I rolled my eyes.

"What about that time you chopped that girl in the throat because she claimed that she was my mate and she wanted you to stay away from me?" He chuckled.

My face began turning red from embarrassment.

"Come on she deserved it! She actually threatened me if I didn't stay away from you! No one was taking me away from my best friend." I growled.

Xavier shook his head and chuckled as he grabbed my hand.

"Do you want to take a walk by the lake? It's not far from here." He asked.

I nodded my head and stood up. We walked out of the restaurant and headed to the car. We drove towards the cabin, were Rosy and I took refuge before during the attack. Xavier turned off the car and hopped out.

"Do you want to take your shoes off?" Xavier asked.

I nodded and slid my shoes off. Xavier placed them in front of the cabin door and placed his hand in mine. We walked along the lake side, admiring how the moons reflection shined in the lake.

"I never thought I would be on a date with you." I heard Xavier whisper to himself.

"What do you mean?" I asked as my toes dug into the damp soil.

"After the rejection I thought I was going to lose everything, you disappeared and my wolf threatened to leave me. I went against animalistic instincts." His head hung low.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He looked at me with confusion as if I should know what that was.

"Being born with both human soul and werewolf soul we have both human instincts and animalistic instincts. Wolves in general are very smart animals, they are protective of their pack, mates and pups. They would never reject their mates no matter what and the entire pack would even go against the alpha and kill him if that would better the entire pack, fortunately we don't do that. Don't you remember this from school?" He explained.

"I didn't really pay attention to that whole lesson." I said quietly.

"Well the wolf werewolf and just normal wolf thing is entirely different since we are basically a mutation or hybrid, whatever you wanna call us but we still share similar qualities. I do want to speak for both my wolf and I when I say that we both love you very much and want to spend eternity with you and only you." We stopped walking and Xavier stood in front of me.

The moon was shining down on both of us, our personal spotlight. Xavier's eyes were sparkling and his hands were shaking slightly out of nervousness.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small black box. My eyes widened at it, I didn't know what to think or say but I was really hoping it wasn't a wedding ring.

He looked into my eyes and chuckled.

"It's not a wedding ring, trust me I'm still working on getting on your good side and your forgiveness." He opened the little black box and showed a small gold ring with a diamond shaped heart on it. He pulled it out and placed it on my finger. On the back of it, the words said my heart is yours

"It's a promise ring, it's me promising to never hurt you, never neglect you, keep you safe, and to stay by your side. I promise to always love and cherish you forever." He pulled out a small chain with a similar ring on a chain.

"I got this one made for Rosalina, she may not be my biological pup but she is still mine and I will still cherish her like my own." I noticed the words on the ring said always my daughter.

I couldn't stop the tears of joy flowing down my face as I looked up at Xavier who was staring at me with nervousness. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around my waist bringing us closer.

"Xavier you didn't have to." I whispered.

"But I wanted to." He said seriously.

"I love you so much." I whispered to him.

I gently placed my lips upon his, feeling the sparks ignite around us. I closed my eyes and let my mind go blank when I felt him kiss me back. There was no hunger, there was no roughness, there was only passion and lust. My mouth moving against his, smacking against each other. I felt his tongue lightly brush against my bottom lip. I slightly opened my mouth and felt his tongue invade my own mouth, brushing up against my tongue.

My fingers worked their way up to his untidy hair, gently pulling in it causing him to groan. Our tongues wrestled for dominance and surprisingly he let me win. I untangled my fingers from his hair only to grab his face and kiss him hard. His hands snakes down to cup my thighs and hoisted me up so my legs were wrapping around his waist.

We broke away from each other, breathing heavily with love and lust clear in each other's eyes.

"Do you want this tonight because we can stop right now." His voice was deep and husky it made me want to attack his face.

"Do you want this tonight?" I asked him.

I was ready, I was ready to be mated with Xavier and marked to be his one and only.

I was ready.

"Yes I want this so badly." He nearly pleaded.

I nodded my head and felt him walking to what I assumed was the cabin.

There was no going back now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 191 6
"I don't know who I am anymore," I whispered, staring into the distance sadly. I was fed up with feeling like this. I was like a lost puppy who could...
27.9M 919K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
26.2K 1.3K 76
Ranked #22 in Isolation 07/25/2023 "I'm not mate material. You're better off without me." My heart clenched at his words and my wolf whined internall...
907K 19.7K 31
#303 in werewolf What would you do if your mate rejected? What if her mate through you into a spider pit? What if you did something worse....and acce...