'i miss you' muke hybrid (com...

By fakegrungekid

Luke Hemmings, the 'okay' guy in school, has a few great friends, good grades, teachers are pretty chill with... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 ⎈
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
epilogue
hello!!

19

1.8K 106 14
By fakegrungekid

lukes pov

ashton texted me to 'watch my back' while i made my way to school.

so, i kind of ran for my life until the school was in sight. bless my long legs for once.

i continuously kept looking back to make sure i wasnt being followed.

i ran into the front doors and slowed down once i got inside. while i walked around i saw calum, so i decided to say hi because we didnt get to hang out

i walked over to him and smiled. "hey cal pal."

he turned around and smiled but it quickly turned into a semi-frown. "uh, hey luke?"

"wanna try and hang out tonight since you couldnt last time?"

"um, im working on the project with ashton."

shit. the project. michael and i havent even started it. i guess ill do it on my own.

"oh.. okay.." i frowned and walked off, glancing back a little to see if he looked at me. he didn't.

i walked over to my locker and unloaded my books out of my bag. my mind was all over the place.

michael was all i could think about. was he okay? is he getting better? whats his mum doing? does she even care about him? so many questions.

i started to think about calum and how he and ashton all of a sudden seemed buddy buddy. at first when they met they didn't even like each other. now im left in the dust. then i remembered that ashton basically hates me right now.

wait.

calum and ashton are buddy buddy, ashton hates me, ashton probably told calum, and thats why calum hates me now. im a genius.

well, my best friends hate me. but im a genius so,

back to michael. where is he?

i looked around the hallways until i found the one i was pretty sure had his locker down it. i didn't see him. maybe he is walking around?

i kept looking and looking. this was scaring me. where is he? i only saw him not too long ago. i need to check his arms.

i asked many people and they said they haven't seen him. i was finally getting fed up and tried texting him.

To: michael
where are you??

i heard the bell ring and sigh, walking to class. he never responded.

is this story all over the place?
bc i feel like it is :/ also tysm @5sauseageplay
for the ideas that are sure to come up!

okay, hOW DO U FEEL ABOUT SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD? i love it sm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 588 16
Michael hears things that aren't there. He gets angry and thinks the whole world is against him. Luke doesn't talk. He refuses to speak to anyone, ev...
233K 9.7K 31
Summary: 'please take me home, too late, it's gone, i bet you're sad, this is the best time we've ever had.' ••• All Luke ever wanted was to be frien...
81.9K 4.2K 16
Luke likes his brother's best friend. top!Michael © wastedheartmuke, 2015 ; edited in 2018
5.3K 89 45
Luke is so Obvious. Michael is so Oblivious. © 2014, SohHui, All Rights Reserved