Bloody Painter X Reader

By 1Psycho-Many-Lives

You were always a quite person, very creative. You had a passion for music and art but everyone would bully y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
*le cri* *le die*
Chapter 9
Author's Note (ugh)
Chapter 10
What do you think of this?(update)
Tumblr
Chapter 11
Wtf!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
:)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note
SooooOoooooOooooooooOOoooooo!!!
Chapter 18 (Christmas Special)
Chapter 19 (Christmas Special pt. 2!!)
Author's Note (I'm sorry)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 3

4K 135 124
By 1Psycho-Many-Lives

- Your P.O.V. -
I changed into my gym uniform and walked out to the gym. "So (Y/N) how's you and your boyfriend?" Tom asked "W-what boyfriend?" I asked very confused "Helen Otis" Tom answered "Oh. Helen and I are just good friends" I said "That's what they all say" Tom said as he chuckled. I swore I felt my face turn 50 shades of red { See what I did there? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) }

- Helen's P.O.V. -
"Hey Helen" Judy greeted as she smiled at me "Hi?" I asked very uneasy, Judy never liked me. Why is she acting so sweet? "I heard you and (Y/N) got together. Why would you be with a filthy slut like that?" She said as her smile faded. "Don't talk about her like that!" I yelled. She stood there shocked. "Let's go girls!" the female gym coach yelled as she started to walk to the door that led to track.

- Your P.O.V. -
I started to the track until Judy stopped me. "Hey (Y/N)" she said smiling "O-oh hey" I said, I've never talked to her before. I only knew about her because she's popular. "So I heard you're with Helen" she said "No. We're just friends" I stated "With benefits" her friend Cindy said as she smirked. "All you are (Y/N) is just a slut!" Judy yelled as she pushed me into the mud. All the girls in my gym class started to kick me. They all stood over me as I began to cry. Everything hurt. They continued to kick me "Stop!" I begged but they kicked harder. Judy yanked me by the throat. "Pl-please" I wheezed. "Go kill yourself" she said as she looked in the eye with her evil green eyes. She dropped me to the ground. I laid there crying and coughing up blood. 'Why me?' I thought to myself. "(Y/N)!" Helen yelled as he ran to me. "What happened?" Helen asked as he helped me up. "J-Judy" I coughed up.

- Helen's P.O.V. -
(Y/N) went to the nurse's office and I walked up to Judy. "Why did you do that to her?!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "She deserved it. She's been begging for it since the day she came here" Judy said "You're such a b*tch!" I yelled "Helen! Enough!" Coach Stewart yelled. Judy just laughed as I walked away. "I hope you die" I whispered.

Δ A/N: I know this getting dramatic. But eh it's worth it when you get deeper in the story. Psycho out. Δ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565 22 13
TRIGGER- Blood, Sexual Assault, Sadism, masochism, violence, etc. That is definitely not all but I am NOT responsible for your reaction to MY story...
91 2 24
I took a tiny step back but the grip didn't loosen. I decided to look up and meet the eyes of who those warm and comforting hands belonged to. I was...
3.4K 189 18
It was like a fairytale being with him. It was like the world could come crashing down but not even that could tear us apart. *** "I didn't ask for...
92.9K 1.9K 23
(I do not own any characters from this story!!!) You were a a wonderful smart girl who loved to go to school...... All that changed when you went to...