Chapter 1

- Your P.O.V.-
I walked to school clutching my violin case, I felt uneasy this morning. Last night I got a chilling message that read: You better watch out pretty girl, something bad will happen.
It was probably some guy playing a prank on me, I'm always bullied anyway.
Before I knew it I was the hell hole normal people call "school". I walked to the music room and closed the door behind me, I grabbed my violin out of it's cause and started to sing and play "Shatter Me" by Lindsey Stirling.

- Helen's P.O.V. -
I walked by the music room and heard the most beautiful singing and music I have ever heard in my life. It was the new girl that came here about a month ago. I stared at her as she continued to make a melody, I was memorized by it.

- Your P.O.V. -
I felt as if someone was watching me, I finished playing and singing and I put my violin down to get a drink of water. I heard the door click and clapping "That was beautiful" a male voice said. I turned around and saw Helen Otis, my crush. I turned around "G-get out!" I said as I blushed a deep red "Your name is (Y/N) right?" He asked, How he did not know my name!? "Yes. Now please leave!" I squeaked. "Fine fine" he said and walked out. Thank the lord he's gone. 

- Time Skip To Second Period -

- Your P.O.V. -
Helen sat at the desk beside me. I felt uncomfortable, he never noticed me. Never. I guess that's what happens when you're an introvert, well he was an introvert but at least he actually has friends unlike me who's best friend is her pet cat.

- Helen's P.O.V. -
I wanted to be her friend well kinda more than friends. Her (Curly, Wavy, Straight or whatever) (H/C) hair shines in the light and whenever she blushes it makes her eyes pop out; the point is she's so beautiful.
"So what do your parents do for a living?" I ask trying to make conversation "They're in prison" she whispers "Oh" I say. I look at her drawing, a black rose. It's perfect, "You draw very well" I say "Oh, thanks" she says. She seems bummed. I shouldn't have asked her about her parents.

- Your P.O.V. -
He asked about mom and dad, those evil bastards! They would abuse me and they tried to murder me, they murdered many innocent people. They were crazy, I wish I wasn't their daughter. I felt hot tears swell up in my eyes and a tight knot in my throat form.

- Helen's P.O.V. -
"Hey (Y/N) are you okay?" I asked, I was worried she looked like she was about to cry. She just stared silently at the wall. Why do I always mess up things?!

- Time To Lunch -

- Your P.O.V. -
I grabbed my tray of food and sat at a table by myself, *sigh* like always. "Hey" Helen said as he sat next to me, my eye twitched. This boy is nice but it can be annoying at times. "Sorry about earlier" Helen said "It's fine" I said as I gave him a slight smile. Maybe having Helen Otis as a friend isn't too bad.