Chapter 3

- Your P.O.V. -
I changed into my gym uniform and walked out to the gym. "So (Y/N) how's you and your boyfriend?" Tom asked "W-what boyfriend?" I asked very confused "Helen Otis" Tom answered "Oh. Helen and I are just good friends" I said "That's what they all say" Tom said as he chuckled. I swore I felt my face turn 50 shades of red { See what I did there? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) }

- Helen's P.O.V. -
"Hey Helen" Judy greeted as she smiled at me "Hi?" I asked very uneasy, Judy never liked me. Why is she acting so sweet? "I heard you and (Y/N) got together. Why would you be with a filthy slut like that?" She said as her smile faded. "Don't talk about her like that!" I yelled. She stood there shocked. "Let's go girls!" the female gym coach yelled as she started to walk to the door that led to track.

- Your P.O.V. -
I started to the track until Judy stopped me. "Hey (Y/N)" she said smiling "O-oh hey" I said, I've never talked to her before. I only knew about her because she's popular. "So I heard you're with Helen" she said "No. We're just friends" I stated "With benefits" her friend Cindy said as she smirked. "All you are (Y/N) is just a slut!" Judy yelled as she pushed me into the mud. All the girls in my gym class started to kick me. They all stood over me as I began to cry. Everything hurt. They continued to kick me "Stop!" I begged but they kicked harder. Judy yanked me by the throat. "Pl-please" I wheezed. "Go kill yourself" she said as she looked in the eye with her evil green eyes. She dropped me to the ground. I laid there crying and coughing up blood. 'Why me?' I thought to myself. "(Y/N)!" Helen yelled as he ran to me. "What happened?" Helen asked as he helped me up. "J-Judy" I coughed up.

- Helen's P.O.V. -
(Y/N) went to the nurse's office and I walked up to Judy. "Why did you do that to her?!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "She deserved it. She's been begging for it since the day she came here" Judy said "You're such a b*tch!" I yelled "Helen! Enough!" Coach Stewart yelled. Judy just laughed as I walked away. "I hope you die" I whispered.

Δ A/N: I know this getting dramatic. But eh it's worth it when you get deeper in the story. Psycho out. Δ