Let The Rain Fall • myg [comp...

By -derpmin

"Our story isn't like one of those in movies, but it's still beautiful." Let's take that as our little things... More

prologue
Chapter 1 - I'm leaving?
Chapter 2 - To South Korea
Chapter 3 - New life
Chapter 4 - First day in Seoul
Chapter 5 - The cold guy
Chapter 6 - One night "stay"
< note >
Chapter 8 - New friends
Chapter 9 - Basketball court
Chapter 10 - Feeling
Chapter 11 - Truth or Truth?
Chapter 12 - Movie date
Chapter 13 - Lee MinYoo
Chapter 14 - The new classmate
Chapter 15 - Remember me?
Chapter 16 - Get along
Chapter 17 - Cinema
Chapter 18 - Revealed Truth
Chapter 19 - Rain
Chapter 20 - One sided love
Chapter 21 - Sick
Chapter 22 - Forgive me
Chapter 23 - Finally
Chapter 24 - School
Chapter 25 - Black out
Chapter 26 - Shopping
Chapter 27 - Oppa?
Chapter 28 - Check up
Chapter 29 - Results
Chapter 30 - This Isnt Real
Chapter 31 - Takes time
Chapter 32 - Hiding Tears
Chapter 33 - No Words
Chapter 34 - Namsan Tower
Chapter 35 - Kiss Goodbye
Chapter 36 - Lies
Chapter 37 - Maybe it's fate
Chapter 38 - Record (last chapter)
< Sequel >
< Book 2 >
< Do read this >
< Thank you >

Chapter 7 - Day 1 in Seoul High

4.9K 204 112
By -derpmin

>18.10.15

- YEONJIS POV -

I checked those medicine oh god it was the right ones okay!

Well yoongi is sometimes (most of the time actually) cold, but he can be funny and.. Playful too.

I guess he'll be a good boyfriend too, wait why am I thinking of those?! Oh well, he'd just broke up right? I won't ask any of it, he'll get mad I guess.

After talking pills (lol) I went in the guess room and slept. Long and sound night.

- Next Morning -

I woke up seeing a different ceiling. Oh yea, I'm at Yoongi's house.

OH SHIT, WHATS THE TIME?! I quickly checked on my phone and OH. MY. GOD. ITS 6 ALREADY IM SUPPOSED TO WAKE UP AT 5 SHIT SHIT SHIT. Im fully awake right now, I rushed out the room preparing to wake up yoongi, WAIT, yoongi just got out from his room.

"Yoongi! Holy shit you're awake already?!"

"Ye, it's 6 already don't tell me you just woke up" sarcasm! obviously I just woke up.. I slapped myself in heart.

"Oh hell, I'm sorry, I'm going to be late.. You don't have to walk me, You'll be late too".

"No it's okay, I'm late everyday. It's just bad for you, it's your first day" still, being the emotionless Cold guy.

"Okay, thank you really really much yoongi, I'll get ready as fast as I can now" I really can't stay calm as I rushed in the room and take my belongings and leave. I didn't mind about brushing my teeth and changing clothes

I just packed up the clothes that were wet yesterday and went off with yoongi.

After getting out the house I walked really fast but I realized I actually don't know the way home. How stupid. I scold myself again.

"Yoongi, would you mind.. Maybe, walk a bit faster? Cause it's 6.30 already" I turned back seeing him still walking with both hands in his pockets.

We walked and walked, still not a single hint to my house. I'm starting to worried about how he said he knew the way, didn't we walked past many blocks already?

Oh yesh, after few minutes I finally saw my house and I took my keys out and rushed to open it. I didn't see mom nor appa inside so I guess they're still sleeping, oh well.

After going in, I motioned yoongi to come in and told him to wait for a while as I change into my uniform.

I brushed my messy hair from morning. I didn't tie it up as the school doesn't need to, I look better without tying.

I simply brushed my teeth cause I have bad breath and I hate it. I grabbed my bag and left my room.

After doing everything, 10 minutes has passed and now it's 6.45am.

I'm sure going to be late for my first day. I pouted under my breath. I rushed down stairs and saw Yoongi sitting on the sofa, "Gaja (let's go)" I simply said.

I locked the door and left my house, then we walked quickly or I walked quickly cause Yoongi is still living his grandpa life. I wonder if he ever rushes.

The walk was awkward as I already gave up because it's 7 and I must be late already so why mind rushing. I walked beside Yoongi, he was all the time looking at the road.

Oh yea! I don't actually know which way to my classroom, Yoongi sure will know right?

"Erm.. Thank you so much for all this Yoongi, I really don't know how to say" I break the silence.

"It's just because you helped me. Don't tell anyone about what you saw yesterday afternoon" yesterday afternoon?

Oh, when his girlfriend break up with him? Of course I won't tell but, I need help right? I guess I'll take this as a reason for him to help me.

I'm just being the real me. I'm actually really noisy and gossip, and most of all I like music and I love to sing, mostly rap. I have talent (I've never told anyone).

Back to business, "Of course I won't tell but, can you help me with one last thing? I'm sure I won't need help from you anymore.." Please say yes I really need to know how to get to my class.

"I'll see what it is, first" he looked at me. "I-it's just I need to know the way to my class" I guess he will say yes, right?

"Which class" he turned back on the road again.

"4b" he suddenly stopped and looked at me. "W-what?" I stuttered, he's making me more uncomfortable.

"You're the same class as me, just come with me. But I warn you, don't ever tell anyone about last night, and act like you don't know me, arasso (get it)?" His look suddenly turned a little scary but I'm not scared, IM NOT SCARED.

It's not like I slept with him or something. It's just because of the damn rain, why so serious? "I won't, I promise and okay" I calmly said will he be one of the bullies at school?

Well he don't seem to be because he has like messy blonde hair, wait what.

He just continued walking. After a while we stopped in front of a good looking school.

"Seoul High (Korean High School)" was the label in front of the guard house.

Well I guess this is going to be the place I come everyday, it's better than I thought. I checked my watch. 7.45 am.

School started for 15 minutes already. I'm nervous as shit.

Am I able to get new friends?

Is the teacher going to hate me for being late?

I followed Yoongi up the stairs and finally reaching a classroom labeled "4b" yup, right class.

I saw the teacher already teaching. Damn it! You sleepy ass punk!

The teacher looks scary urghh. We stood behind the door and Yoongi knocked it a little, but enough for everyone to look at us. Of course, the teacher too.

"Mr. Min, you're late again!" Oh my god damn she's scary.

"Sorry Mrs. Kim, no next time." Yoongi said. "You say that every time, I'm sick of it, get back to your seat!" Mrs, Kim angrily said.

Yoongi just walked back into his seats, he sits on the second back row.

Mrs. Kim then turned to me, "You must be the new student right?" She referred to me.

"Yes, Mrs.Kim. I'm sorry for being late" my heart is dripping.

"You're lucky you're new, don't be late next time. Come here and introduce yourself" she motioned me to go in.

I stood in front of her and said "Hi, my name is  Min Yeonji. But you can also call me Meryl. I'm from America, Nice to meet you." I gave a smile towards idk who.

I felt everyone's eyes are on me, it's making me nervous as hell. "Great, miss Min. You shall choose a seat that's empty."

I can choose myself?! That's hard..

I walked through the seats and suddenly a guy smiled and waved to me, He hand motioned me to sit beside him.

Well it's empty beside him so why not. I walked to the fifth front seat and sat down beside him, leaving my bag on the floor beside me.

Did I mentioned he was sucking a lollipop? He pulled it out and said "haii Yeonji, I'm Taehyung, Kim taehyung nice to meet you!"

He gave out his right hand and I took it, we shook hands and exchange smiles. Oh god his smile is rectangle shaped, and he has an angel face.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung"

"Erm, do you mind if I call you Ji? It suits you well!" Damn he's straight forward.

"Of course! And can I call you tae?" He nodded and smiled again but this time it's so charming. *squeals* IM FANGIRLING.

"Ji your surname is Min right, and you came in with Yoongi hyung.. By any chance are you somehow related to him?!" He looks shocked.

"I warn you, don't ever tell anyone about last night, and act like you don't know me, arasso?"

"Yoongi? You mean that guy that was late with me just now? No! How would I be related to him! I don't know him, I really don't." I just looked like I'm shocked.

I can't let anyone know I slept at his house right? Rightttt?

"Oh.. Okay, well I know he doesn't have a sister too" he laughed then sucked on his lollipop again.

Phew, that was close.

After that period, the teacher that was supposed to teach us didn't came so tae and I just chatted and we became closer. Well, everything is going great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 3.9K 58
[BOOK ONE] ❝i want to meet them❞ ❝but they're dead❞ ❝that's why i want to meet them❞ a bts and dreamcatcher story Started : May 07, 2017 Ended :...
1.9K 36 13
This is a BL Fanfiction and is COMPLETE. You are warned ahead of time. If you do not like, please do not read. This is based off the idol group BTS...
190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...