Where is Bandit?

By dubstep_killjoys

Gerard and Lindsey Way had a daughter and then when Bandit was three, she got kidnapped. Now the Way family i... More

Part 2// It's been 11 years
Part 3// High
Part 4// A Call to Your Idol or Dad?
Part 5// Memories
Part 6 // Depressed
Part 7// A new sibling

Part 1// Going to the park

199 11 5
By dubstep_killjoys

Gerard's POV

Yesterday it was my little sunshines birthday. She's growing up so fast! Lindsey and Bandit are already up making breakfast. I walk up and get myself a cup of coffee. Bandit drags my pants from down below. I lift her up.

"Yeah, what is it?" I ask.

"Can we go to the park?" Bandit asks with brown puppy eyes.

"But Frank's about to come over."

"Frankie!!" She smiles.

"But we can do it after Frank has gone home."

"Yaaaaayy!"

After about two hours of getting on Bandits clothes. Today was a non-clothing day for Bandit.

Frank came over and we chatted and he gave Bandit an present. She opened it with a big smile. It was a pink teddybear. She ran and hugged Frank.

"Thanks Frankie!" She hugged the teddy. 

Frank gone home and Bandit and I left to the park. She rushed towards the swings and I pushed her. 

She flew back and forward on the swing and shouted of joy. When we where about go home someone hit me with something really hard and I blacked out. 

Bandit! Bandit!!

I woke up at a hospital. Lindsey was next to me, crying. 

"Lindsey..." I breathe.

"It's Bandit, Gerard! She's gone!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
617K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...