Blue Exorcist x Fullmetal Alc...

By prettiestpiano

Rin and Yukio are forced through a portal, which lands them in central. They just so happen to run into our b... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Part 18
Authors Note
Authors Note
Part 19
Part 20
Author's Note
Authors Note
Chapter 21

!Halloween Special!

2.2K 62 14
By prettiestpiano

Mustang's POV:
I sighed and stared at the calendar. October 31st. Halloween.
"Hey Colonel?" Havoc's voice rang.
I glanced up to him.
"I already asked everyone here so I thought id ask you. Wanna come over and watch scary movies tonight?" He grinned.
I sighed.
"You should come!" Breda smiled.
"Yeah Colonel, you should come. I'm going." Hawkeye smiled.
"If you insist." I went back to my work, Havoc grinning like an idiot.

"You know, Ed and Al will be there tonight." Hawkeye spoke to me on my lunch break.
"hm?" I glanced up from my meal.
" Just wanted to let you know." she went back to her meal.

"Colonel, did you finish those papers yet?" Hawkeye asked.
I glanced up at the empty office.
"We said we would watch movies at Havoc's." she nagged.
"Well go on without me and I'll finish these and be on my way." I went back to work.
"Sir, if they aren't done when I get here in the morning, I will shoot you." and with that, she walked out of the office.
Now I don't know if I originally had plans to finish these papers, but I knew I suddenly got to work really fast.

Ed's POV:
"How'd you guys like that one!?" Havoc smiled and asked as he turned off the second movie we had watched.
"Meh, the ending was rushed a lot." Breda commented.
"What! this is one of my favorites!" Havoc argued.
"Colonel still isn't here?" Al spoke questionably to Hawkeye.
"Hm? I suppose he is still working on that paperwork or is on the way?" Riza spoke.
"We should play a prank on him!" I jumped up.

and So a trip to the nearest Halloween store was conducted.

Mustang's POV:
I walked up the doorstep to Havoc's house. The paperwork had taken longer than I originally thought.
I knocked on the door, but as soon as my hand came into contact with the door, it opened.
What? It wasn't shut properly?
I pushed open the door and just saw darkness.
"Havoc?" I called as I reached for my gloves in my pocket.

Suddenly a purple light shone on a huge group of people. All wearing maid costumes.

"What the-"
"Colonel Mustang~" Havoc called using a feminine voice and strutted over with a feather duster.
Taking the que, the rest of them strutted over as well.

And that was how Havoc's living room was on fire on Halloween Night.

Authors Note: IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATENESS IM SO LAZY AND I HAVE NO EXCUSE SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!
Also, just pretend Rin and Yukio weren't in this, I honestly couldn't find a way to fit them in so if you want a special side story with just blue exorcist characters, I'll be happy to do that :)

as always, thanks for reading and see ya later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.8K 33
y/n, a new ex-wire in True Cross Academy, meets every possible personality there. But can't get whats different about Rin and his younger brother, Yu...
109K 3.6K 24
Siblings fight all the time, don't they? One night during a heated argument, Yukio's words struck too deep. He didn't realize that by watching his br...
4.8K 142 13
Rin and Yukio are Satan twin sons, they once lived on earth with shiro but was soon taken to hell by their father to be brought up but mephisto bring...
16K 628 18
Rin had a secret of his own like Shiro, Yukio, and the clergymen did but not as bad. This secret is revealed when Astaroth attacks but nobody was hom...