Lies (Suga/Min Yoongi) {ON HO...

By _Panda_Bear_Tao_

A girl who has been an orphan all her life decides enough is enough. She runs away with her best friend to an... More

Lies (Suga/Min Yoongi)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Panda [not an update]
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 24

4K 161 106
By _Panda_Bear_Tao_

Chapter 24

-Hee Young POV-

~Friday, October 2nd~

I was sitting watching a movie with Hyo. I convinced his mother to let him spend the night after they paid a surprise visit yesterday. While I was at work, Mi Hi offered to watch him. Work was the same. Making calls, setting up meetings, filling out papers, and running small errands. It's gotten quite easy, but at the same time boring. I headed home at 7. Mi Hi went out with Eric the second I came. Changing into comfier clothing, I grabbed a book and sat onto the couch. I read a couple chapters of this book Mrs. Kim brought me yesterday. It was 9 p.m. and Hyo was begging me to watch Toy's Story with him. Half way through the movie, I  dozed off. The doorbell made me jump. I looked to my left and saw Hyo sleeping silently. That's probably his mom. I stood and went to open the door.

"Hello Mrs. Kim," I greeting, allowing her inside, "Hyo's sleeping on the couch. I'll go wake him."

She nodded, giving me a smile.

"Hyo~" I gently shook his shoulder, "Wake up. Your mom's here."

His eyes fluttered open," Hm?"

I pulled him up from the couch and led him to his mother. She held his hand and gave me another smile.

Thank you for keeping him over for a night. Can't imagine how much trouble he caused. Ah, this rascal," Mrs. Kim ruffled his hair, earning her a lengthy 'Mom' from Hyo.

"He was fine, " I laughed, "I'll see you later. Okay, buddy?"

We bumped fists.

"Goodbye Hee Young," Mrs. Min said.

"Bye~" Hyo waved.

"Bye, be careful on the road!" I called

After I made sure they got into the car and safely drove off, I closed the door. I checked the time. Mi Hi isn't home, and it's 10 o'clock. I shook my head. I'll just nap on the couch until she gets home. I fell onto the couch with a sigh. Just a couple of minutes. I won't sleep for too long.

***

I was awakened by the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered the phone rather groggily

"Hey babe~"

"Yoongi-ssi, hey," I sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Get out."

I blinked, "What?"

"I'm outside, come out."

"Yoongi, what are you—"

He ended the call before I could finish my sentence. I huffed, grabbing my jacket, and stomped outside in my sweatpants and slippers. There was a cool breeze.

'Good thing I grabbed my jacket.'

Yoongi stood in front of his car. He was wearing a white sweater, jeans. and a beanie. His hair wasn't showing which made him look bald. I fought back a smile. He opened door to the passengers side. I raised a brow. It's almost 11. Where does he plan on taking me?

"What is this about?" I crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes at him

"We're going somewhere."

"It's late, where do you plan on going?" I voiced my thoughts

"It'll be fun~"

"Yoongi, I refuse to get in that car without knowing exactly where we are going," I stated, crossing my arms.

"Do you not trust me?" He asked, raising a brow

I sighed, "I'm wearing pajamas."

I hoped my excuse was enough.

"Can we just have a movie night?" I whined

Yoongi walked over to me. He crossed his arms, and mimicked my pout. I immediately stopped pouting, and playfully glared at him. The corner of his lips twitched upwards. He leaned his forehead against mine.

"You're too cute," He chuckled, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

My face got hot.

I cleared my throat, "I think we should get going. Before Mi Hi gets home and starts to ask questions."

An adorable grin spread across Yoongi's face. He grabbed my hand and led me to his car. Once we both were seated in the car, we started towards the mystery destination. The car ride was quiet. Not awkward—just silent.

"How's work?" Yoongi asked, his eyes on the road

"The usual," I replied.

He nodded. Once again it was quiet. It was getting boring, so I decided to start a conversation.

"How are the boys?" I asked

"They're all right."

Again, it was quiet. This time I felt awkward.

'How about 21 questions? You can learn more about him...but he might ask a question that you're not prepared to answer...Who cares. You've made it this far. A game of 21 questions can't be that hard.'

"Yoongi, lets play a game!" I exclaimed, giving him a smile

"Hm? What game?" He took a quick glance at me

"21 questions," I answered.

"Okay. You go first."

"When is your birthday?" I started off with a simple question

"March 9th."

"Favorite color?"

"White."

"Favorite food?"

He answered,"Meat."

"A little more specific Yoongi."

He looked at me and replied, "Meat."

I laughed, "Fine. Hobbies?"

"Well, I enjoy sleeping, writing...rapping..." His voice trailed off

'Writing and rapping?'

"Ah—that's what that was!"

He gave me an odd look, "What?"

"'Let Me Know,'" I said, "You were writing it once."

"Hm? Oh. Yeah."

"Can I hear it?"

"When it's finished I'll have the boys sing it for you."

I raised my eyebrows, "The boys can sing?"

"Well Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung sing. J-Hope, Namjoon, and I rap."

"Do you have a name for your little group?"

"Are we still playing 21 questions?"

"Yes, and it's not your turn. Now answer the question."

"Bangtan Sonyeondan, but you can call us Bangtan or BTS," He answered.

"Do you have concerts?"

"We play small gigs. Concerts..." He trailed off shaking his head

"I'm not much of a boy group listener, but I've heard that each person has a role in the group...What are you and the boy's roles?"

"Did you write down all these questions?" He looked at me, raising a brow

"Min Yoongi wait your turn!"

"Okay, okay. I'm a rapper. Jin is in charge of visual and vocal. J-Hope is the dancer as well as a rapper. Namjoon is the leader and a rapper. Jimin is a vocalist and dancer. Taehyung is a vocalist. Jungkook is the maknae, he's a vocalist, and he raps and dances."

"Uwah~Jungkook is a little of everything! Amazing~" I exclaimed

"He's not the visual!"

"So, neither are you!"

He didn't respond.

"Aweh~ Is Yoongi jealous? Don't worry, my heart belongs to you~" I cooed patting his head

His frown turned to a gummy smile in less than a second.

"Are we there yet?" I asked pressing my face against the window

"Halfway. Alright my turn. What's your favorite color?"

"Hey! I only asked nine questions!"

"Actually you asked eleven," He stated.

"Tsk, okay fine. My favorite color is blue."

"Favorite food?"

"Hm...seafood pancakes."

"Do you have any goals that you'd like to reach?"

"Mhm."

He gave me a quick glance, "Well, what are they?"

"I have taken interest in fashion."

He nodded.

"How many people have you dated before me?"

I gave him a look," Are you really asking me this?"

"Ah, ah, ah. It's not your turn. Answer the question."

I pursed my lips, "None. Your the first."

"Are you lying?"

"What? Yoongi, you're my first," I repeated

"That sure is hard to believe. You're perfect," Yoongi winked, causing me to blush.

'I'm far from perfect.'

"Would you rather go to the beach and watch the sunrise, or hangout at home and watch a movie?" Yoongi asked

"I'd rather watch the sunset on the beach. We're playing 21 questions Yoongi," I crossed my arms.

"What? I asked you a question."

"Yeah. A 'would you rather' question."

"This game has no limits to what kind of questions are asked," He pointed out, "One last question: What is one thing you did in your past that you wish you could undo?"

Such a question out of the blue made me a bit tense. I looked down at my lap. What do I say? I can make up something, but I've already lied enough. I thought back to some of the less major crimes that I've committed. I bit my lip. I can't tell him about a time I stole.

"Hee Young? Are you okay?" Yoongi asked

I could hear the concern in his voice. I took a quick breath and looked up at him.

"Yeah, yeah. I was just trying to think back to something I regret," I lied.

"Oh. Did you think of something? I mean, it's okay if you don't want to answer."

"No, I can answer. There was this one time where I got a girl expelled from school," I said, obviously making it up, "It was my first year in high school. She was one of those girls who thought they were better than everyone else. After months of bullying, I got sick and tired of her. I put cigarettes in her locker, and one thing led to another. I told a teacher I saw her smoking one, she searched her locker, found a whole pack of them, she told the principal, and then she was expelled. When I first thought of this little scheme, I expected her to get suspended. That didn't much justice to my social life at school. I really wish I didn't do such a horrible thing to that girl. I wanted to get revenge on her because of the rude things she did to me and other kids. Though, now I realize I was being just as much of a bad person as she was."

"That was a clever plan, I must admit," He said.

I laughed, "Guess it was."

***

"We're here~" Yoongi cheered as he parked the car.

He got out of the car and came to the passengers side to open the door for me. I smiled at him in thanks.

"So, mind telling me where we're going this late?"

"Ice cream," He responded grabbing my hand and pulling me to the ice cream shop that is apparently open 24 hours.

"Yoongi, as cute as this is, you didn't have to bring me all the way here for ice cream. I mean—I have ice cream at home. We could have watched a movie and gobbled away on the several boxes of cookie dough ice cream."

"We're going somewhere else after," He smiled, pulling me closer to his side, "You're always busy with work, and the weekends are the only days we get to properly be together. We aren't going to treat these couple days like every other day."

I wrapped my arms around his waist, "Okay, but you have to order for me."

"No problem."

After we ordered our ice cream, we sat down at a booth. I leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"Where are we going after?" I asked

"A place with just us two."

I rolled my eyes.

'So specific Yoongi.'

"So—"

"Our orders are ready! I'll be right back~" He quickly pecked my lips and left to get our ice cream.

I huffed in annoyance.

***

We had a nice chat while we finished our ice cream. I tried to get Yoongi to tell me where we were going, but that obviously did not work. We're now going to his surprise place. I'm guessing we'll be staying at this place for the rest of the weekend. I leaned my head against the window, and just as I was about to close my eyes, I heard Yoongi shout.

"We are here~!"

I jumped eyes wide, "What the heck Yoongi!"

He laughed, " Come on."

I shook my head as I opened the car door and got out. Yoongi locked the car making me jump, yet again, at the loud honk it made. I crossed my arms and gave a disapproving look.

"What?"

"Seriously Yoongi. Where are you taking me? I don't see any buildings around here," I said looking around.

It was dark. I could only see an outline of Yoongi's figure. A loud rattling noise startled me. I scurried over to his side hugging his waist. I took note that we were in a grassy area.

"Yoongi. I don't care where we're going as long as we're in a building of some sort and there's light."

"Alright, alright. Let's go," He put his arm around me and led me to wherever we were going.

I rummaged through my pocket and took out my phone, opening the flashlight. I pointed the flashlight in various directions, and all I saw was grass.

"Yoongi where the hell are we going!?" I asked

"Hee Young, calm down we're almost there."

We walked a bit further and saw a cabin.

"There it is! I was beginning to think we were lost," Yoongi laughed.

He started to run towards the cabin, dragging me behind him. Once we reached the front door, Yoongi pushed it open revealing more darkness. I was about to ask him what we were doing in an abandoned cabin at almost 12 in the morning when he switched on the light. I blinked multiple times, so my eyes can adjust to the lighting. I only had one thought going through my head: Does anyone live here?

"Don't worry, nobody lives here," Yoongi said, as if he read my mind.

"So...are we spending the night here," I said walking around the small, yet cozy cabin.

He nodded, "Do you like it? I mean, we can always stay at some hotel in the city."

"No, it's fine. I like it," I smiled, "I don't have any clothes for tomorrow and the following day."

"You can borrow mine. Let me show you the bedroom," He took hold of my hand and led me to where we'd be sleeping.

The bedroom wasn't decorated much. There was a queen-sized bed in the center of the small room. At the foot of the bed was a wooden chest that matched the style of the bed. On the right of the bed was a nightstand. Next to the door, was a bookshelf filled with books. I was curious as to what kind of books were on the shelf. I picked up a familiar thin book, opening it up. I was only able to read a couple of lines before Yoongi grabbed the book away from me.

"Hey! I was reading that," I whined.

"You can read any other book from here except this one," He went over to the nightstand and placed the book in the drawer.

I mumbled and turned to find myself another book to read. I picked up a random book and examined it.

"Did you find one you like?"

I put the book back onto the shelf, turning to face him.

"No. I want to watch a movie."

"I have a whole bunch of movies. Come, lets go pick one," He took my hand and led me into the living room area.

I sat on the couch while Yoongi took out box full of movies.

"Romance, comedy, romantic-comedy, sci-fi, or horror?"

I shrugged, "Whatever you feel like watching, I'll watch."

A smirk appeared on his face, "Horror it is!"

"But—"

"You said you'd watch whatever I feel like watching, and I feel like watching a horror film."

I yanked the DVD case from his hands, "Ju-On: The Grudge?"

"Mhm. I've heard it's really creepy. Let's watch it!" Yoongi said

"Tsk. Fine."

***

By the end of the movie, my head was buried into Yoongi's chest.

"Hee Young, it's over."

I peeked up at him, "What time is it?"

"It's almost 2:30 A.M."

I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"Let's go to bed, hm?"

I nodded and stood with him to go to bed.

***

Hey guys!
This chapter is mostly a filler which is why it took me so long to update. Writers block~ The next chapter will definitely be more interesting.
Also we just hit 100k!! Thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and leaving kind and funny comments! It really encourages me to keep writing.
I posted this story simply because I wanted to share it. Never did I expect to reach 100k. Thank you for putting up with my month-long gaps between updates. This book will still be on hold, and updates won't be frequent (like they ever have :P). As I have said before, I've been busy with school, but I have a mid-winter break coming up, so I will try to squeeze in a quick update!
If you have any questions, or just want to chat, feel free to message me!
You can also contact me with my line: _panda_bear_tao_

~Minnie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...
1.2K 91 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...
Miss Right By bre

Fanfiction

9.3K 239 14
Hye-Seon is a 19 year old girl who moved to South Korea with her parents after living in America for her whole life. One day Hye-Seon goes out to run...
21K 849 27
Lee Suji a girl acting to be a boy name, Lee Jaehwan as she was hiding her identity from her father who wants to take her away from her mother and ma...