Ice In The Sand || Naruto

By JoelleAu

Youko was found by Orochimaru on his way back to the Akatsuki base in a beaten up shape. She had a serious co... More

❆-Prologue
❆-1
❆-2
❆-3
Naruto Watty Awardss

Introduction

381 13 11
By JoelleAu

Name: Youko

Age: 17 years old

Height: 147cm

Weight: 32kg

Classification: S-rank

Affiliation:
• Akatsuki
• Sunagakure

Partner:
Deidara
Sasori

Appearance:
Waist-long sky blue hair and lime green eyes with a tint of blue. Very pale skin, almost the colour of snow. Pink plump lips and very petite. Wears a mid-thigh long mint green kimono with a lavender coloured obi and pale yellow ribbon tied around it. At the end of the long sleeve kimono is pale yellow lining. A pair of dark blue shorts beneath the kimono and a standard weapon pouch. Has on a pair of dark blue fingerless gloves and dark blue shinobi boots. Of course, a standard Akatsuki cloak over her attire.

Personality:
Due to her past, she has a fear of humans which makes her act a little shy and insecure around them. Being in a crowd scares her, claustrophobic you can say. She has a bad temper and gets very angry when insulted about her size. She is one to not show emotions and she rarely smiles. Maybe just a little curve on the lips. She may be smart, but she's very oblivious of the attention she gets. She can be slow to process things at times.

Abilities:
-Ice Release
-Weapon master
-Bird summoning
-Medical ninjutsu

Past:
At the age of 5, she was found by Orochimaru when he was still a part of Akatsuki in a beaten up shape and fell into a coma. Even her memories were gone-?

🍁🍂🍁🍂

I'll update the introduction whenever a little hint is revealed ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.6K 101
Shotti kirja vaan näille kahdelle! <3 Tässä on myös muut jätkät, siellä täällä Crewiä! Mun Oleksi aivot alko käymään ylikierroksilla ja piti päästä v...
14.4K 1.7K 52
Tarina sijoittuu kouluajoille, jossa Joel on lukion viimeisellä ja Olli puolestaan yläasteen viimeisellä luokalla. Pojat tutustuvat muutaman sattuman...
111K 8.9K 100
Yksi seitsemän vuoden ikäinen tavoite: Maailman valloitus kuuluisana rock-yhtyeenä. Seuraavat askeleet olisivat tähän mennessä suurimpia. Pystytäänkö...
145K 9.3K 100
Lukioajoista on selvitty ja viisihenkinen bändi Blind Channel jatkaa matkaansa kohti maailman valloitusta. Seitsemän vuotta on kulunut siitä, kun yks...