Random Stuff

By axelblaze_10

Here's a little something about me. It'll be totally random, but it'll be about Inazuma Eleven and how my lif... More

Intro
_1_
_2_
_3_
_4_
_5_
_6_
_7_
:)
_8_
_9_
_10_
_11_
_12_
_13_
_14_
_15_
_16_
_17_
_18_
_19_
_20_
_21_
_22_
_23_
_24_
_25_
_27_
THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!
I'm Back

_26_

158 10 90
By axelblaze_10

Another great question!

Just keep them coming alright?! They really make my day :)

Ok... so my first impression of Akira was... well, when I saw her stories and checked out her profile pic I thought she was really cute... she's just my type *blush*

Then when I read her stories, I was amazed at how well she got the characters' attitude and such...it was like she knew them personally for her to know how they act and think... if you love inazuma eleven as much as I do, you'll easily notice this...

And her stories aren't just works of art they're also...works of HEART...

(In my opinion).. I have never seen someone so intouch with an anime that she truly pours her heart and soul to her works... even her "rushed" works have that special feel in them... It's hard to explain because they're all just...wow...

Then when I got to know her better... I just couldn't get her off my mind... she's a nice, thoughtful, caring, smart, funny, hard-working, fun-loving, extremely attractive and fun to chat with kinda gal...
She's my IDEAL GIRL...

Actually...she's my DREAM GIRL... ( get it? Haha)

The more I know about her...the more that I want to learn more... she's just... wow...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 586 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
331K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
93.1K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
28.2K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.