_18_

InEl gang playing Five Night's at Freddy's 1

....

Hey guys, I managed make this at chemistry class (the teacher got called out because of an emergency), hope you guys enjoy. And sorry for all the swearing later on.

[At Kidou's manson]

[Endou walked in Kidou's room with Gouenji, Toramaru and Kazemaru]

Endou: yo! We came as soon as we got your message. What's the problem?

Kidou: *groans* I can't get pass Night 2!

Gouenji (me): what are you talking about?

Kidou: *slumps on desk* Haruna asked me to play that stupid game and I got totally addicted. But I still can't get pass Night 2!!!

Toramaru: eh? What game? *looks over at the laptop* *sees the start point and gets creeped out* what the heck is that?

Kidou: the game...

Kazemaru: *sighs* so you asked us here to help you out with a stupid game?

Kidou: well....it is rather addictive...

Me: *looks at the screen and shrugs* I'll help you.

Endou: eh? You're kidding right? That game looks creepy as hell!

Me: *shrugs* its kinda interesting, plus I'm a bit bored *smirk* besides, I can't run away from a challenge.

Toramaru: whaaaa! Gouenji-san is so cool! *turns to Kidou* let me play too!

Kazemaru: *sighs and gave them a 'I-give-up-look'* Fine, count me in too.

Endou: *thinks pretty hard* etto.. let me watch you guys play first, then I'll see what I can do.

Kidou: you're digging your own graves here...*shrugs* but who am I to stop you?

Me: so, how do we play?

Kidou: *clicks "new game"*

*screen shows opening of the game, then moves on to where the office is*

Kidou: The goal is to make till 6am without getting painfully killed by the animatrons. To do that, you have to check the cameras. The purple rabbit there is "Bonnie", the yellow duck and chicken cross-breed is Chica and the bear is Freddie. Usually the first one to move is Bonnie and the first night is actually really easy. Check on the two doors beside you by turning on the lights. If you see them there, close the door on them by pressing that door button. Be careful though, your battery life us limited and it runs out fast whenever you use the light and camera. But you should be fine, I guess. Besides, the phone guy usually gives out some instructions on what to do.

Me: *raises an eyebrow to Kidou* explain to us again how you knew about this game?

Kidou: *slumped* Haruna made me play it.. and I couldn't stop playing since then...

Toramaru: what night is she on?

Kidou: *looks beaten* n-night 4...

Kazemaru: *stiffles a laugh* and you haven't even got passed night 2? Pfffttt

Kidou: -_-# its not as easy as it sounds you know. I've been playing this for 3 days damn it!

Me: *sighs* well then, let us have a turn. Who knows, we might be able to beat Haruna.

Kidou: *stands up* be my guess...

Me: *was about to sit down when Kazemaru sat on the chair first*

Kazemaru: *smirk* let me play first. With my quick thinking, I know I'll be able to beat this game in no time.

Kidou: *sarcastic voice* sure you will....

Kazemaru: *starts the game*

*takes a look around then office and then checks the camera*

Kazemaru: this will be a piece of cake...

....

So that's part 1. Do you want me to continue? I think I will after exams...

As much as I enjoy night class... this is really not healthy for me....