Amour - A Luke Hemmings Fanfi...

By irwinxx5sos

Genevieve Abel, a French girl, moves to Australia with her dad. There, she meets Luke Hemmings. She only spea... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - Mall
Chapter 2 - Coffee Shop
Chapter 3 - "Veux-tu ĂȘtre ma petite amie?"
Chapter 4 - Copain
Chapter 5 - Food Court
Chapter 6 - FIFA
Chapter 7 - Moving Out
Chapter 9 - Instagram
Chapter 10 - "Lou!"
Chapter 11 - Texts
Chapter 12 - Reasons
Chapter 13 - "Mon Dieu..."
Chapter 14 - Jocelyn
Chapter 15 - Message
Chapter 16 - Papa!
Chapter 17 - Supermarket
Chapter 18 - "What dare?"
Chapter 19 - Liz?
Epilogue

Chapter 8 - To France!

71 1 1
By irwinxx5sos

November 11, 2014

I made my way home, back to Luke's house (which was my house now as well). I was excited to talk to him.

When I got back home, I realized the boys were there, along with this one girl Leah, or something like that. She had been hanging out with Ashton a lot.

I walked into the house, expecting to see them playing FIFA. I didn't see them playing FIFA. I saw Luke making out with Leah as the boys watched.

"Wha-" I began and dropped my purse.

"Luke?" I asked, walking closer.

"Jen, babe.. I- I can explain!" He ran towards me after pulling away from Leah.

"Don't even try," I ran upstairs to my room. I grabbed my bags and stuffed everything of mine in them. I ran back downstairs and outside. I threw the bags in the back of my car. It felt like de ja vu. This was almost exactly like when I moved out of living with my dad.

I walked back into the house. I hugged all of the guys for a solid minute each. I have Luke a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you all soon.." I said softly.

I began to walk out the door before I stopped myself, "Oh! And Leah!"

"Yeah?" She looked at me and stood up. I flipped her off, then slammed the door behind me, laughing.

I got in my car, and Luke ran out of the house. I began to drive away when he almost forced me to stop when he opened my door.

"What do you want?" I asked. He smashed his lips on mine, "don't go.."

I kissed him,then pulled away. My eyes began to form tears, "I'll see you soon, I promise.."

I closed the door and drove away. I drove towards my dad's house. I wrote on a piece of paper, "Going back to France.. Don't know when I'll be back. Love you:) -Genevieve xoxo".

------

I arrived in France hours later, after quickly booking a flight and flying here. I drove to an old friend's house to ask her if I could stay with her until I get a job and can afford a place. Thank god she said yes.

I made my way to her guest room and unpacked most of my things. I had lots of clothes, plus I had some of Luke's things that I decided to keep.

I walked down the hall and saw into her room. I saw it was slightly messy, with men's clothes a lot of places on the floor.

"Charlotte!!" I called into the living room.

"Oui?"

"As tu un petit ami?" (French; do you have a boyfriend?)

"Oui," she answered.

"Vit-il ici?" (French; does he live here?)

"Oui, ce que ce sera un problème?" (French; yes, will that be a problem?)

"Non, c'est bien. Il est juste que je reçois sur une rupture.." (French; no, it's fine. It's just that I'm getting over a break up.)

"Oh. Je suis terriblement désolé." (French; oh. I'm terribly sorry.)

"Je suis ok," I replied. (French; I am okay.)

"C'est bien. Il était gentil?" (French; that's good. Was he nice?)

"Oui très. Il me manque." (French; yes, very. I miss him.)

"Arrêtons de parlor de choses tristes, d'accord?" (French; let's stop talking about these things, okay?"

"Bien," I nodded. (French; okay.)

"Encore une foils, Charlotte, merci beaucoup," I thanked her for letting me stay with her again.

"Ce n'est pas un problème. Je vais profiter de vous avoir ici," she smiled. (French; it's not a problem. I'll enjoy having you here.)

"Sera-ce correct si il ya un bébé ici aussi?" (French; will it be okay if there is a baby here too?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.2K 24
Cassie, 17, has to leave everything behind when she moves across the country. She's miserable about it, but someone she meets on the plane ride may c...
20K 437 10
Josie Hemmings didn't have the best track record for relationships. Calum Hood wasn't one for relationships, period. But one night spent together wit...
48.7K 978 51
The Princess of France sneaks out one night and meets none other than Luke Hemmings. What could possibly go wrong?
305 31 8
"We're going to Australia." "Seriously?" Delilah is shocked that she is going to Australia for one of her dad's business trip. For the short month...