Self-destruction

By macyyclaire

This book of poems and short pieces of writing are made from life experience, and feelings. Some might even s... More

Who Am I.
Staying high
Silhouettes
Where were you?
Point of view matters.

Sorry.

15 1 0
By macyyclaire

My phone rang again. I told him, that I was bulimic. He was shocked. In MY shock, I hung up. He hasn't stopped calling me since. I don't know how he feels. I regret hanging up. It's been two days.

I can't stand the ringing, so I grabbed the phone. Then I look to my right at the faint orangey yellow glow of my clock. 3:15am. Almost as soon as I answer my heart melts. He's been crying.
"Ive been so worried... I'm sorry. And I love you."
"It's ok. I love you too. I shouldn't have hung up. I-"
"I'm coming over. And I'll stay with you for as long as you need me."
I'm in tears.
"I-I love you. And thank you. You mean so much to me."
"You're beautiful & you know that right? I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore."
All I could do was sniffle, and laugh a little.
"I'm on my way. Just breathe ok?"
He hung up. And that was that, and I was happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832 66 25
"Whispers of the Heart " is a poetic journey through the depths of love, loss, longing, and self-discovery. Each verse is a whispered confession, ba...
94K 4.4K 36
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
12.2K 316 42
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
1.9K 58 14
❝ Giggles erupted past my mouth, Lies slithered past your tounge. Our relationship soon headed south Then the truth sung.❞ •┈••✦ 🖤 ✦••┈••┈••✦ 🖤...