Kissing In Cars (Mike Fuentes)

By mikesdrugdealer

HAITUS Addison Vera Wren is the lead guitarist for A Day To Remember, she plays and sings along side her best... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 3

381 7 0
By mikesdrugdealer

Once Mike and I got back to the tent, we made our way to the small bar at the other side where two girls who I recognized were serving drinks "hello gorgeous" I said to Shopie, one of our merch girls for A Day to Remember.

"Heyy" she smiled at me brightly "need a drink?"

"Yeah I'll have a bud and..-" I turned to Mike to see what he wanted.

He grinned at me "I'll have the same" I turned back to her with a smile.

"Make that two" she ducked under the bar briefly and came up with two bottles in her hands.

"Here" she handed them to me and practically yelled over the music "Jeremy was looking for you earlier"

"Okay, thanks" I smiled at her then turned to Mike and handed him his beer. I took my phone out of my back pocket to see a text from Jeremy.

Jeremy: "where y you I haven't have a drunk with gig all night"

He was obviously wasted by now. I laughed a little and texted him back quick: "I'm by the bar with mike, come find me"

Before I could send it I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me up from the ground "there you fucking are" Jeremy slurred to me and I laughed hard once he put me back down.

"Where did you two run off to?" I looked up to see Vic standing next to Mike now with Danny Warsnop on the other side of him.

"We went out to smoke" I said once my laughter died down, finally getting the chance to actually open my beer.

"Without me?" Danny pretended to be hurt then chuckled deeply.

"Fuck yeah without you" Mike laughed along with him.

"Danny!" I said excitedly and wrapped my arms around his neck, realizing this is the first time I've seen him in months. He wrapped an arm around my waist for a hug, with the other one he held his red cup.

"I was wondering when I was gonna get a hug outta you, bitch" we both laughed and I took a step back so I was standing between him and Mike.

I looked up when Mike put his hand on my shoulder and spoke out loud "I believe you mentioned a dance earlier" I took a few big sips from my beer and nodded.

"I believe you're right" I took his hand from my shoulder and started to walk toward the larger crowd of people, swaying to the loud music.

As we walked away I saw Jeremy and Vic smirk at eachother, but I was distracted from that once Mike pulled me in, with his free hand just above my butt. I brought both arms up to rest in the crooks of his neck and pressed my body to his.

He looked down at me; eyes glossy red and dark brown. His perfect lips in a crooked grin.

I moved my hips side to side along with the music and his body. After a while he dipped his head down and picked a spot at the base of my neck to kiss. Moving up slowly to just below my ear, he began to suck and bite at the skin giving me chills all over.

I breathed out shakily and felt him press desperately harder into my hips with his growing bulge.

I couldn't help smiling at the thought of what was happening. Even though I've had a boyfriend the whole time I've known him, I've always had a small crush on Mike. I don't know what it is but something about him made my brain go blank, to just thinking about him.

I felt his hand move down to cup my ass, but I didn't stop him. He pushed me closer to him so my chest was pressed to his and I couldn't tell if it was my heart or his that a could hear and feel.

"Can we go to a bus-" I managed to get out as his tongue swiped over my jaw, my voice cracking.

"Yes." I felt his hot breath fan over my skin and I shivered. He grabbed my hand and held me close to him as we weaved our way through the crowd.

Once again we emerged from the tent and started toward the buses.
The cooler night air felt good as we walked, finishing off our beers and watching the other people around us make their way to their bus or back to the party. "You don't have some boyfriend that's gonna beat me up or something, right?" Mike asked as we walked. 

"What kind of girl do you think am, Michael?" I asked with a smirk and he chuckled.

"Just making sure" he slurred slightly and put his hands up in defense.

We decided on his bus because it was the closest, and neither of us wanted to waste any time.

Once we stumbled onto the bus Mike took our empty bottles and set them in the sink, then started rushing me toward the back.

"So pushy" I teased and put my arms around his ribs, walking backwards to the bunks.

He chuckled and brought both hands down under my butt and easily lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to the area where their four bunks were.

I covered a spot in a few small hickeys on his shoulder as he carried me, this earned a small groan from the back of his throat. He held me up against one of the top bunks for a few minutes and let me just work on him. But as I moved up his neck he grew more impatient and brought his hand up under my shirt to unclip my bra.

"Put me down" I said to him once I was satisfied with the marks on him, and he did. I lifted my shirt over my head and let my bra, and the hat I was wearing, come off with it.

"Jesus" he mumbled and chewed on his lip. I tugged up on his shirt and pouted my bottom lip out.

"Don't stare at me, take your clothes off" I had always been self conscious of myself. I thought I was too small, and I always had been. Too short, too skinny. My ribs and hip bones stuck out too much, my boobs were never big enough.

But when I met Mike's gaze I wasn't as aware of it. He looked down at me with almost black eyes, full of lust.

He lifted up his shirt and exposed his long torso to me, knocking his own hat off. I smiled up at him and started to unbutton his pants. He looked down and watched with a smirk "ya know, it'll be pretty cramped in that little bunk"

"That's okay, I've done it before" I giggled and let his undone pants hang low on his hips.

"Oh have you?" I looked up at him and bit my bottom lip, holding back my laughter.

"Don't tell me you haven't"

"Believe it or not, I haven't" he said mater-of-factly. I stepped up in the bottom bunk that was about the same foot off the ground as Mike was taller than me, making me about eye level with him. I took both cheeks in my hands and smashed my lips to his.

He wasted no time in tugging my black shorts down, then his own pants. He lifted me up into the top bunk and I crawled to the inside, waiting for him.

"I don't see how this is gonna work in here" he said, climbing in.

"Stop worrying about it" I straddled him once he stretched his long legs out. It was cramped, but I pressed my bare chest to his and kissed up his jaw as I spoke "feels better like this"

"Does it?" He smirked and I rolled my hips around slightly, grinding down into his clothed erection "Shit" he moaned under his breath and his small smile faded.

"Yeah" I breathed out and reached down to pull off his boxers, taking him in one hand.

He brought his hands around and pushed down my panties, his finger tips grazed over my ass as he did.

We were both fully naked and I started to kiss down his chest but he stopped me and pulled me up closer to him "skip foreplay."

"But it's my specialty" I said and tugged at his bottom lip with my teeth.

"No- a-another time" he stuttered as my hand glided up his cock.

I squeezes him gently and smiled "mm there'll be another time?"

"Fuck yeah" he growled and struggled to roll me to my back, but managed, and attacked my neck. He lined himself up with my entrance and pushed in.

I've been with more guys than I'd like to admit, but Mike was the biggest and it was a shock at first. I tensed up only for a second and he started to move, rocking his hips back and forth, I lost my breath.

"Oh-my god" I moaned softly, taken over by pleasure. The fingertips of one of Mike's hands dug into my hip, the others needled at my breast. I held tightly to his shoulders and lifted my hips to meet his.

He was getting faster and faster as he went and I was at the point of uncontrollable moans. I couldn't help it as he slammed into me, rocking the bed we were in. In the back of my head I prayed we wouldn't break it.

"Mike!" I buried my face in his neck to muffle my noises, biting on skin to quiet myself. I focused on him. The way he tried to keep his own breathing steady, his stomach clenching as I could tell he was getting close.

"Fuck-fu" he mumbled repeatedly into my hair then threw his head back "Addison, oh shit I'm gonna cum"

"Mike c'mon" I moaned out and dug at his skin as I reached my high as soon as he pulled out and released his all over my stomach.

It took us both a minute to catch our breath, then we laid there, my head on his chest and at some point, fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 230 24
Verra was one of the thousands of fans who loved Dethklok. When they're having trouble finding inspiration, luck brings them to her. As she grows clo...
150K 3.7K 31
Vic and Mike Fuentes. Both brothers and members in a band, Pierce The Veil. Not the only kids to their parents though. Faith, an outgoing, sassy girl...
43.1K 864 11
Nothing has ever been easy for Alex, but when she meets Jaime, everything seems to fall into place. She's never been happier until her past starts to...
3.8K 251 27
Kellin is in a bad relationship when he meets Vic. When the relationship turns sour, will Kellin survive his inner demons or will Vic be there to res...