Seventeen Imagines! (Requests...

By cheoliepie

Requests closed! - Allowed: Fluff BoyxBoy fluff BoyxBoy smut - Not allowed: Under age smut (only fluff) Don... More

Requests Open!
HoZi (Pre-Smut)
Jihoon (fluff)
Jeongcheol (Smut)
Hansol (Jealous Fluff)
Jihan (Not Smut, Not Fluff)
Joshua (fluff)
HanCheol (fluff)
WonKwan (fluff)
Jun and S.coups (sad)
Meanie (Smut)
Jihan (happily ever after)
Jihoon (bad boy)
The8 (fluff)
Jihoon x Members; Part 1
Jihoon x Members; Part 2
SoonSeok (fluff)
UPDATE!
Jihoon x Members; Part 3
Jeonghan (sad)
Not an Update; HoZi!
Mingyu (fluff)
Jihoon x Members; Part 4

HoZi (fluff)

5.8K 204 304
By cheoliepie

Hoshi ran over to the window and opened it. He aired out smoke into the atmosphere as he coughed.

"Never again," he mumbled while covering half his face with his shirt. He looked back at the stove and sighed.

"I guess I'll just order takeout," he said to himself, grabbing his phone from his pocket.

He dialed Pizza Hut's number, which he had memorized after moving out of his mom's house, and walked back to the kitchen.

The pot he tried to make rice in was still smoky and the once white rice was black and burnt. He couldn't believe that he didn't even know how to make rice. All it was was rice, butter, and water-

"The water!" Hoshi face palmed,"I'm an idiot."

The other end picked up the phone and introduced the company,"Hello, this is Pizza Hut."

"Uh, yeah. Can I have a large pepperoni pizza?"

"Would you like wings with that?"

"No, thank you."

"Is that all?"

"Yes," Hoshi said, and then gave his information and hung up.

He flopped down on the couch and turned on the tv. The movie that came on was Peter Pan, Hoshi's favorite ever since he was five. He likened himself to Peter, the reason being that he didn't want to grow up. Hoshi hated work, and he was glad that he was fortunate enough to be his own boss and work from home whenever he wanted. Hoshi was a well known author and mostly wrote about fantasy and goofiness. His books were always bestsellers, and the money he got would split between bills, food, his mom, and charity. He lived comfortably in a large apartment with two extra rooms that he never used and never will use, but he was never really happy. He was...lonely.

Sometimes his friends that went to high school with him would come over and say hi, but that wasn't enough for Hoshi. No, he needed someone to love him and someone he could love back. Sure, there were girls who would give up anything to marry him, but there was just one tiny problem -Hoshi was gay.

Yes, it was a shocking fact that no one knew about the 19 year old author, and Hoshi wasn't planning on coming out any time soon. It wasn't like anyone needed to know who he was sexually attracted to; it wasn't their business.

In the middle of his thoughts, there was a knock on the door.

Hoshi stood up and shuffled over. He looked through the peep hole before opening the door. The man in a uniform handed him his pizza and put packets of cheese and chili flakes on the box. Hoshi payed and then shut the door with his foot.

The smell of delicious pizza replaced the smokiness of the apartment, and Hoshi's stomach growled. He placed the box on the counter and opened the top. A large grin grew on his face.

"Yummy," he cheered, getting a plate from the cupboard.

After getting his food and drink, he went back to the couch and sat down carefully. Hoshi crisscrossed his legs and placed the plate on his lap. He placed his drink down on the armrest.

"Ah!" A small voice yelped and Hoshi jumped up to his feet in surprise.

"Who said that?!" He yelled, putting the pizza down on the coffee table.

"Me, you fat fuck," the voice replied. "Get it off of me!"

"Who's 'me'?" Hoshi asked, his eyes looking around his apartment for someone hiding.

"Down here, dumb dumb."

Hoshi obeyed and glanced down, catching sight of a small boy. A really, really small boy.

"What the heck?! Who are you?!" Hoshi yelled again, cowering away from the tiny creature on the arm rest.

It's waist down was trapped under the cup that Hoshi had rested down, and he flailed his tiny arms around.

"I'm Jesus. Now get this thing off me!"

"I have a feeling Jesus wasn't that small," Hoshi sassed. Jesus definitely was not the size of a pinky.

"You idiot human."

Hoshi gathered himself together and lifted the cup, freeing the little boy.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my apartment?" The bigger boy asked. He went down to eye level of the tiny thing.

"My name is Woozi, and I came to destroy you," Woozi said seriously, but then cracked up laughing. "Just kidding. I ran away from home -or flew away- and ended up in this dump."

"'Flew'? What are you, a fairy?"

"Pixie, you uncultured swine! I'm a pixie!" Woozi raged.

Hoshi picked up the "pixie" and examined him,"Where are your wings?"

"Your monstrosity of a cup ripped them off. Asshole."

"Oops," Hoshi nervously laughed and put Woozi back down,"Sorry, little dude. Does it hurt?"

"Please, don't call me that. And no, it doesn't. I'm sure I can get a new pair when I return home."

"What?"

"It's like a backpack," Woozi explained.

"Oh." Hoshi noticed how small Woozi's feet were,"Holy cow! You're so tiny~!! Your feet must be size negative 1,000! And your hands are so cute and small! And your hair is like a strawberry!"

"I hate you so much right now."

"And your cute little voice. Aw~! It's like having a baby the size of a pinky," Hoshi continued.

"I can still fuck you up. You know that right? I'm not a baby either. I am eighteen years old."

"Eighteen?! I'm nineteen!"

"Bruh, calm yourself," Woozi said, and Hoshi obeyed, taking deep breathes.

There was silence for a while as Hoshi tried his best to get himself under control.

"How'd you get in here?" He asked, sitting back down on the couch.

"Through your window. Hey, I told you my name, but you didn't tell me yours."

"Oh, I'm Hoshi," he grabbed his plate and put it on his lap again. "How long do you plan to stay?"

"You don't mind?"

Hoshi shook his head.

"Hm. How about a week or two? I have to wait until my fiancé gives up on trying to find me."

"Your what?! You left your fiancé?!"

Woozi raised an eyebrow,"Yeah. What's wrong with that?"

"Oh, uh nothing other than the fact that she's your freaking fiancé!"

Woozi shrugged,"So? I didn't like her anyways. She smelled like bitch."

"You can smell the 'b' word?"

The boy nodded,"It's not a very good smell."

Hoshi looked down at his pizza and narrowed his eyes,"So you ran away from home to get away from your soon-to-be wife?"

"Our wedding started three minutes ago."

"You're really messed up, man."

"Thank you."

Hoshi sighed and picked up his pizza with one hand and took a bite out of it.

"What's that?" Woozi asked, staring at the object in Hoshi's hand in awe.

"Pizza. Never seen one?"

Woozi shook his head and stood up. "What is it?"

"Food."

"Well obviously, you dumbass! Why else would you put it in your mouth?"

"I don't appreciate your language, Woozi. And it's cheese, pepperoni, and sexy sauce on fluffy, delicious dough."

"Did you just call sauce sexy?"

"Don't judge me, fairy."

"It's pixie."

"Same thing." He placed the slice in front of Woozi's small face,"Wanna try?"

"If you think I can fit my mouth around that, you're insane."

"That's what she said."

"Not to you."

Hoshi frowned, but ripped off a little piece of pizza for Woozi to try anyways. "Here," he said, handing it over to the small boy.

Woozi held the crumb with both hands and stared at it. "It won't kill me, right?"

"Nope. It'll give you life."

Woozi took a deep breath and bit the crumb, getting some sauce on his tiny cheeks.

"So cute~!" Hoshi squealed like a girl.

It took a while for Woozi to say anything, but his response was a big smile,"Yummy~!" He continued taking bites out of the piece in his hands.

"Right?!"

They ate together until they both got full.

"So where are you from anyways?" Hoshi asked.

"Hell."

Hoshi leaned away.

"I'm just messing with you," Woozi dusted crumbs off of his shirt,"I can't tell you. It's a secret."

"How many of you guys are there?"

"A lot."

"So there's more little people?!" Hoshi freaked out again. "Aw~!"

"Hey! We can go human sized too!"

"Prove it."

"It takes too much energy. There's a fifty percent chance I'll die in the process."

"Lame~."

"At least I can change form. You're stuck looking like an asshole."

"You hurt my feelings."

"That was the point."

"I'm never getting you pizza ever again."

Woozi gasped,"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! Please, I need my pizza!"

Hoshi hummed,"Fine, I accept your apology." He glanced at the clock. "It's late. We should go to bed."

"And where do I sleep?"

Hoshi stood up and reached out his hand to Woozi, letting the small boy climb on.

"There's a guest room, but I think the bed is a little too big."

"That's fine," Woozi replied. He sat on the palm of Hoshi's hand as he walked around the house.

"Here we are," Hoshi cheered, opening the door. He let Woozi slide onto the big queen-sized bed and jump around.

The older boy grabbed a tissue from a Kleenex box and gave it to Woozi to use as a blanket.

"Really?" He gave the bigger person a look. "It better not be used."

"It's not, I promise."

Woozi took off his small jacket and bundled it up to make a pillow.

"His jacket is so tiny!" Hoshi internally screamed.

"Good night," Woozi said, laying down.

Hoshi stepped back. "Good night," he said before turning off the light and going to his room.

"He better not steal anything," Hoshi thought as he got in bed. His eyes began to close, but one last thought came to his head before he fell asleep.

"He's so cute!"

-

This is what happens when you want pizza and you ship HoZi like no tomorrow.

So apparently I'm gonna try and make this into a story, but I need help with a title name. Any suggestions???

Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 108 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❤️
45.9K 2.4K 27
[ COMPLETED. ] - in which a problemtic jisoo meets a jolly seokmin contains : angst, fluff
722K 14.5K 89
Imagines containing genres ranging from fluff, meaningless drabbles to Smuts. STATUS: Completed _____ © MinZara2016
23.5K 300 9
smutty oneshots? damn. ! disclaimer - I do not own any of these characters and everything that this book contains is purely and completely fictional...