Comfort Inn ( Lesbian Story )

By SpreadTheSpiff

( Girl x Girl ) [ Rihanna x Jhene Aiko ] Efuru Jhené Aiko Chilombo, or just Jhené for short, could turn heads... More

Take a Bow
The Worst
Diamonds
3:16am
Fire Bomb
Sparks Will Fly
Unfaithful
Remember
No Love Allowed
Bed Peace
We All Want Love
Limbo Limbo Limbo
Numb
Roman's Revenge
Blue Dream
Complicated
Promises
You Da One
From Time
Good Girl Gone Bad
I Know
Bed of Lies
Do Ya Thang
Beware
Cheers (Drink To That)
Sorry To Interrupt
Russian Roulette
To Love & Die
Half of Me
Idk what to name this
Lyin Queen
BBHMM
Wth
Take Care
Adorn
Slow Motion
Monsters
Bye Bye Bye
The Way
Waterfalls
Body Language
Sweet Love
Comfort Inn Ending Part 1
Comfort Inn Ending Part 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE

How About Now

5.1K 356 65
By SpreadTheSpiff

C h i l o m b o, E f u r u 

"I just... I trusted them and they-" I hiccuped, rubbing my eyes. "They betrayed me." I buried my face in Mila's chest. After I had left the diner, I went straight to her house and for the past few hours I'd been crying. She rubbed my back and let me get it all out my system. 

 I'm so grateful for my sister. For as long as I could remember, she'd always been my guardian angel.  Even when I had my rebellious phase, she was there to get me out of whatever trouble I had gotten myself in. After the incident at the park, although I hadn't told her in detail about what had happened to me, she was there to show me support. I'm glad God gave me a sister who I could click with. We rarely fought. I would have hated to have a family structure where the siblings put each other through hell and back.  

"Look Ru," Mila pulled out of our embrace and looked at me sadly. "You know it hurts my heart to see you sad." She wiped my tears away. "Excuse my language, but fuck those hoes." I giggled. "They are idiots for doing that dumb shit. You are one of the most amazing people I know and that's their loss." She shrugged. "You don't need to shed another tear over them." 

"I guess you're right." I sighed. 

"Of course I'm right. " She smirked. I laughed. "Oh how about we go out tonight? A few drinks and dancing will get your mind away from this." She suggested. 

"Hmmm..." I bit down on my lip. "I don't know..." 

"You'll never feel better if all you do is sit around and mope all day Ru." She pushed. 

"Fine." I huffed. 

She grinned. "Yas." 

"Only if Trey and Sean can come too." I added. 

She grinned even wider. "Fineee with me, now go. Get ready. I'll be there to pick y'all up at 8." 

I stood and gave her a quick hug. "I really appreciate you Milly." 

"I know." She laughed and shooed me out of the house. I got in my car and sent Trey and Sean texts telling them about our plans for the night. Once my messages sent, I started my car and began the short drive back to my house. 

-

I had just slid my feet into my nude red bottoms when there was a knock on the door. 

"Nay you gotta get that! It's probably ya sister." Sean shouted from the other end of the apartment. I rolled my eyes and left my bedroom. Trey was just coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"You look... yummy.." I giggled and he laughed walking into my bedroom. I licked my lips and walked to the front. I opened it, expecting Mila, but boy was I wrong. I slammed the door and shook my head. I reopened the door and they were still there. 

My blood began to boil as I looked at the women standing in front of me. 

"What the fuck y'all doing here?" I glared. I eyed them all and my eyes widened soon after I got a good look at their faces. "What the hell happened to your faces?" They all had bruises and busted lips. 

Tiana was the first to speak. "Look Jhene, we all just came to apologize for our actions."  

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Mhm, I'm listening." 

Gia looked at me guiltily. "I'm so sorry." She sighed. "I was a selfish idiot. I was jealous of the time you were spending with Robyn. I felt as if my only option was to break the two of you up." I shook my head. 

Lacey gestured to her, Monae and Lani. "We were all jealous of the fact that you had something with Robyn that we couldn't have. We had never seen Robyn treat anyone the way she treated you. We couldn't handle the thought of Robyn never fucking with us again." I nodded. 

"Jhene, for so long I had a crush on you. How fucking cliche is it that? I fell in love with my roommate." Tiana chuckled humorlessly. "I was jealous. I wanted you all to myself. I now realize how foolish I was. I'm extremely sorry." 

I looked them over. Through their bruised faces and regretful eyes, I could see that they were genuine. 

You can't move forward without letting go of past experiences right? 

"I forgive you all. This is probably a dumb thing to do, but I'm not going to let your actions affect my life anymore." I shrugged. "Just because I forgive you does not mean any of us will be on good terms. I just don't have the time or strength to deal with this stupid, petty drama with all of you." I shook my head. "I hope you're all happy now that none of us are with Robyn." I chuckled. "Y'all can leave now." 

They all looked like kicked puppies as they walked away from my door. I closed the door shut and leaned against the door. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I hadn't noticed Sean and Trey standing off in the corner until they walked forward. Trey wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple softly. 

"You good Nay?" Sean asked. 

I nodded. 

"You still wanna go out?" Trey asked as he rubbed my back slowly. 

I nodded again. 

They nodded and led me out of the apartment, by the time we made it to the parking lot, Mila was pulling up. Sean got in the front seat and Trey and I got in the backseat. 

As the alcohol settled in my system, today's events blurred away. I was about half a shot away from being reality star drunk which was a new experience for me. 

"Treeeeeeeey," I sang. "Let's danceeeee." I giggled. 

"She's so out of it." Mila chuckled. 

Trey nodded and led me to the dance floor. I turned so my back was facing him and I placed his hands on my hips. I swayed my hips against him and his grip tightened. 

He leaned close to my ear. "You better quit playing before I bend you over right here." 

I bit down on my lip and laughed. "Hmmm. You're all talk baby." I slid my ass against Trigga. 

"You in for a long night when we get back to ya crib bae." He kissed my neck. I tilted my head to give him more access. My eyes drifted shut for a second and slowly opened. When I focused back in, my eyes locked with familiar Green Blue eyes. My mouth dropped and my breathing grew irregular. 

"Robyn.." I whispered. 

She bit her lip and turned around and walked out of my view. 

The alcohol in my system fueled my actions as I slipped out of Trey's grip and followed after her. 

She was right here and I had to at least hear her voice one time. I needed to hear her beautiful accent just one more time. 

"Robyn!" I grabbed her arm just as she exited the building. She quickly snatched out of my grip, but I ignored the ache forming in my chest. 

"Jhene, don't." She had her arms covering her stomach. 

"I-I just.." I reached for her hand and held it in my hand. "Bunny, I just need to hear your voice." 

"I-" 

Her words were tuned out as my mind took in her appearance. She had gotten thicker since the last time I'd seen her over a year ago. 

Then, my eyes locked on her slightly swollen stomach where her free hand rested. 

I made a startled noise and let go of her hand. "Y-you're pregnant?" 

She looked away and nodded. 

"..Oh." I nodded. "I apologize for grabbing your arm. I- I'll leave you alone." I mentally cussed myself out. I quickly jogged away before I could embarrass myself anymore. 

Again, I blame the alcohol in my system for my actions. 

I leaned against the wall and sobbed into my hands. 

I guess there really was no way we'd get back together. 

She has a family now..... 

~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.1K 57
Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together.
158K 7.9K 51
New City. New School. Senior Year. Robyn Rihanna Fenty was shipped and moved to live with her aunt after her parents unfortunate and unexpected death...
93.3K 3.6K 21
Beyoncé x Rihanna
30.8K 617 23
19yr old Sadé Ross just wanted to see a Rihanna concert but little did she know she had captured the superstar's heart. After a series of spontaneou...