I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

By sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... More

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
I'm hurt
Stay with me
Just for a word
Forget-me-not
I'm sorry
First Sin
Forever Love
Second Sin
Believe
Smile now
CF
Valley
We
Jealous
Accident
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
His life
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember
Out of her life

Wolf and Vampire

734 43 18
By sullicoupleshipper17

Sehun was walking back and froth of the bridge, his hands in the pockets of his pants, waiting for her. After a few seconds of waiting, Sehun saw Sulli jogging towards him.

" Waited too long?", Sulli asked, catching her breath from running.

" No.. just a bit..", said Sehun, feeling satisfied for that Sulli came to him.

" Why did you tell me to meet at this late?", asked Sulli.

" It's.. It's.. I don't know .. I just need someone now to be with me..", said Sehun. He didn't know himself that he missed her.

" Do you live alone..?", she asked.

" .. No.. with my dad..", said Sehun.

" So you have your family.. Why do you need others?", Sulli said looking at him.

" Tsk.. Stop it.. I don't like talking about that 'Family' topic..", said Sehun that made Sulli startled a bit.

" ..O-Ok.. So what do you want to do now..?", said Sulli changing the topic as he wanted.

" .. I don't know it either..", Sulli sighed at his answer.

She looked around for a moment. Finally, something caught her attention, the couple who was biking around happily.
Sulli grabbed his wrist and dragged him to somewhere.

Sehun looked at her hand holding his wrist and then to her, who was smiling for something. Unknowingly, a smile crept on his lips looking at her smile.

'I don't know why... but slowly.. I'm getting addicted to this unpredictable girl... So I'm afraid to face the time when she can get her memory back...'

Sulli and Sehun rent a bicycle like the other couples did although they weren't couple. After Sehun had got on the bike, Sulli took the backseat. Unknowingly, Sulli wrapped her hand around his waist that caused his heartbeat accelerated.

" Sehun, why don't you still bike?", asked Sulli, confusing at his halt.

" ..Ok.. So let's start our journey.. Ready?", asked Sehun, glancing back to her at the corner of his eyes.

" Ready!", Sulli replied cheerfully.

" Go!", then he started biking around like the other couples.

While biking, Sehun couldn't stop smiling for being together with her like that. For Sulli, she was just normal, being together with a friend is happiness. She raised her right hand into the air and felt the night breeze hitting her skin while her left hand was hugging him.

" Sehun, are you happy?!", she asked almost shouting, because of the noise on the road.

" Inn..", Sehun just said.

" I'm really happy with you.. I don't understand why being together with you can make me happy and relax..", said Sulli.

" .. I'm happy with you too..", said Sehun almost in whisper, so Sulli couldn't hear it.

But Sulli didn't mind about his silence, she was just feeling satisfied being closer to him like that. She even wrapped her both arms around his waist, Sehun's almost jumped out, but he was happy no matter what...

" Omma.. I can get lower marks than before. Maybe.. I also lose my intelligence with my memory..", said Sulli jokingly.

Yoon Ah sipped her coffee and said, " It's ok.. I can understand.. The most important thing is to relax your mind.. Don't be your mind as a mess.. You have to be happy..", smiling.

" Yes,Omma.. Thanks for everything..", said Sulli, then she got up from her seat and pecked her mom's cheek.

" Bye bye, Omma..".

" Take care on your way.", Yoon Ah said before Sulli went out of the house.

" Yes!", as soon as Sulli left, a sincere smile formed on her lips.

" My daughter gets cuter than before.. It's better to see her like that cheerful than her cold type..", Yoon Ah murmured herself.

" Ssul!", as soon as Sulli heard her name, she stopped her way and looked back. She found Taehyung running towards her.

" Let's go together..", said Taehyung smiling.

" Ok..", although she felt that uncomfortable feeling, she had to stay with him like before.

" Ssul...Do you have anything to do tonight?", asked Taehyung.

" No..", she said shaking her head a bit.

" Well, so let's go to somewhere..", he said looking at her.

" .. Ok..", she nodded.

Taehyung noticed that Sulli felt uneasy and the atmosphere between them was really awkward. He wrapped his arm around her neck playfully.

" Smile like usual.. Now, your poker face doesn't suit with you anymore..", Sulli could hear her heartbeat when he treated like that.

Whatever, she smiled at him awkwardly. Taehyung smiled at her smile and ruffled her hair. Then he dragged her into the school while his arm was still around her neck.

Sehun was about to enter the school but his steps halted when he saw them. Suddenly, a voice replayed in his ears.

'Although you've changed, your heart can't change easily..'

As Sulli's guess, she got only 5 for the last exam. No. 1 was Bae Suzy.

Although Suzy felt guilty for Sulli's accident, now, her envy won over her guilt. She was really cheerful herself for being No.1. This was her first time. She always got 2 because of Sulli, before. Now, her dream came true to beat over Choi Sulli, her rival.

While Suzy was having lunch with her friends, Sulli went to their table. As soon as Sulli put her tray on the table, Suzy got up from her seat, annoying for Sulli's presence.

But when Suzy was about to leave, Sulli grabbed her hand and said, " Suzy.. Please for a while.. I want to talk with you..".

" Why you keep bothering me since the last time?", said Suzy, shrugged her hand off.

" I have something to talk with you... It's ok even if for a while..", said Sulli, sounded like begging.

" .. Ok.. So tell..", Suzy folded her arms in front of her chest.

" I know we weren't in the good term before.. But I want to be friend with you.. Let's not develop our hate anymore..", said Sulli. Because of her words, Suzy brusted into laughter.

" Friends?", Suzy pushed Sulli that made Sulli step backwards.

" Yah! You and me can't be friends even if the world cracks. .. So don't say that kind of cheesy words again to make me feel digusting.. You get?!", she pushed Sulli a bit harshly, Sulli fell over the floor. Then Suzy grabbed the tray of Sulli from the table and poured the food in front of Sulli. Sulli felt afriad to Suzy for the first time after years. Students were just looking at them while whispering to each other about them. When Suzy was about to pour the water on Sulli, a hand stopped her from doing that.

" Stop it.. You can't do like that to her..", said Sehun. Dasom and Chorong helped Sulli to stand up. For Taehyung, he already left the school for his training.

" Wow... our psycho is now Choi Sulli's bodyguard? .. It's weird that you're protecting Choi Sulli. Just sleep at a corner like usual.. Hero-type doesn't suit with you..", said Suzy smirking.

" .. Also you, you don't suit with that smart girl type. All of us know that you always got second before Choi Sulli lose her memory.. You're always second.. So don't act like you're smarter than her..", said Sehun that made Suzy remained silent. Then Sehun left with Sulli who was being helped to walk with Dasom and Chorong.

" What's wrong with you, Choi Sulli?! It's not like you, being bullied by Bae Suzy!", said Sehun madly.

" Right, Ssul.. You weren't like before.. Why are you caring about Bae Suzy?", said Dasom.

" .. I just don't want to have any enemies..", said Sulli.

" But.. when you get your memory back, you'll regret for this..", said Dasom.

" No.. I won't..", Sulli insisted.

" Ssul.. you look like another one.. Choi Sulli, we knew, is not a weak girl.", said Dasom.

" Stop.. Please let her relax.. She needs to rest.. Ssul.. Go back home for today..", said Chorong.

" ..Right... Go back home.. and just rest without thinking anything..", said Dasom.

" I'll take you home.", said Sehun, suddenly.

" Oh Sehun, you'll take Ssul home? .. It's not all right..", said Chorong.

" Yah! I'm not a monster. I won't eat Choi Sulli.", Sehun rebutted.

" It's ok, Chorong.. I'll be ok wih him..", said Sulli.

Sehun and Sulli walked towards her house with the silent position. Sulli had been gloomy since they had left the school, and so Sehun didn't dare to utter a word.

When they reached in front of her house, they saw Taehyung standing in front of her house, looking at them with the poker face. Taehyung walked towards them and stood in front of them.

" Why you're with him?", he asked, they could see that Taehyung was angry.

" .. He walked me home..", said Sulli. Taehyung grabbed her wrist and was about to drag her away from him. But Sehun grabbed her another wrist that made they look at him back.

" Where are you taking her to?", Sehun asked.

" It's none of your business..", Taehyung glared at him.

" ..Whatever.. you can't take her now. She's not feeling well..", said Sehun without giving him up.

" Release your grip now.", Taehyung didn't give him up either.

" I can't.", Sulli felt suffocated between two boys, glaring at each other like wolf and vampire...

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 328 4
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 18,842 words Ever since Baekhyun was young, he possessed the unique ability to see his compatibility with others. When his hand...
2.2K 174 2
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 8,108 words Baekhyun had been assigned to watch over Kyungsoo, to be his guardian angel of sorts. Everything was going perfectl...
47.3K 2.3K 48
Have you ever felt fluttery in your heart because of someone...? Have you ever felt like being warm in someone else's embrace...? Have you ever wante...
13.3K 587 82
What it means to love... While waiting... Just another love story.. ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ Published from August to October 2015 A/N: This story started ou...