I'm His Fake Girlfriend

By 1004WithoutWings

"Cornelia, let's make a deal. You will be my fake girlfriend for 3 months. And I will pay you 30 million doll... More

Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5 [Edited]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 8 [Edited]
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
EXTRA

Chapter 27

10.8K 386 5
By 1004WithoutWings

Cornelia's POV

Someone entered the room. He looked down. I just could see his silhouette.

I squinted my eyes, "Dmitri, is that you?" I blinked my swolen eyes rapidly.

He didn't answer me.

"Who are you?" I asked that someone. My hands started to shake. My feet were shaking. My face turned to pale. Fear was written on my face.

I was afraid that this someone might hurt me again. I'm afraid that he was sent here to abuse me.

My cheeks, my face, they were numb already. I couldn't even feel tears rolling on my cheek.

My face.. I didn't know what it looked like. I just had been abused for an hour and I had looked like this. I didn't know what will happen next. I just could wish that someone will came and saved me.

Tears were already rolling on my cheek.

"Don't be afraid. I will not hurt you." The voice surprised me.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

There was only silence. He didn't answer me.

"Is that you, Dmitri?"

He didn't answer me. I just gave up on asking. I knew I was still afraid. I didn't trust what this person said. I believed he could attacked me whenever he wanted.

"Yeah, it's me."

It surprised me. Not only his sudden answer but also what he had said.

It was Dmitri! My evil cousin!

"W-why are you here?" Only air was talking to me. He didn't even bother to answer my question. "P-please d-don't hurt me."

"I have said that before. I will not hurt you." He answered me in frustation. I could sense anger in his voice. His voice was shaking.

He suddenly moved toward me. I tried by best to moved away, but I couldn't do that. The chair and rope were tying me and I couldn't make a single move.

"Don't be afraid." He said. When he was near, in front of me, I could see his face. His face's condition was probably similar to mine. He has a black eye and few cuts on his face.

He touched my cheek which made me yelped in pain. He hushed me, putting his finger on his lips. I needed to keep my voice down. If Jacob heard us, he would probably came here to finish our lives. Yes, I said our. I wad sure that he abused his own son too. It was hard to believe this, but I thought he did this to his own son who had his own blood and flesh. I believed Dmitri would not hit himself, it must be Jacob's doing! He was really cruel!

"You are bleeding here. You had few cuts on your cheek. It's probably because of my father's nails." He looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry I don't have any medicine with me. And I'm sorry because I treat you badly. I'm not a good cousin. Moreover when you lost your parents, I was not thre to comfort you. I should do that as your cousin. And I was a bastard that time. I choose to follow my father. Damn it!" I could see the mix of regret, sorrow and anger in his eyes. I knew he was not acting, his eyes told me. He showed me an honest and innocent face.

"Why?" I asked him. He only gave me a questioning look.

"What?" He asked.

"Why did you hurt me? Since we were a kid, you always stole my toys, tricked me, played pranks on me and bullied me. Why?"

He sighed, "It's my father's order. He demands me to hurt you. I have never had the intention of hurting my own cousin. I don't have a sister and yiu are like my own sister, my biological sister that I have never had."

"Since when he asked you to hurt me?"

"There was a one time, I told him that I like you. I told him that I want to have a sister like you. That time, he demanded me to get away from you. He didn't want me to get closed to you."

He didn't hate me. That one fact made me relieved.

"W-what do you get if you dare to break his rule?" It felt like I could felt his pain. He was not a kid anymore, but his father was still treat him like a kid.

"When I was a kid, I only got 10 hits. As I get older and older, the number of the hits has been increasing." He gave me a weak smile. I gasped. He had already been threatened since he was a kid?

Oh God. How could he do something like this to his son? He was cruel and heartless.

I felt tears were flowing again. I was not cry for myself, I cried for him.

"Cornelia, can you forgive me? I know I have done zillion bad things to you. But I only did that because my father told me so. You may not believe me but... I know I can't give you a valid prove but it's just the truth." He kneeled in front of me.

I couldn't stop myself from crying. His pain was too much. My messy life was caused by my uncle, but his life was messed by his own father. It was just crueler.

"I forgive you, Dmitri. Even without asking for my forgiveness, I will still forgive you. It's not your fault. It's your father's fault. All of these things happen because of him."

Then the door opened wide with a forceful and powerful strengh. We jolted because of the shock.

"My, my, my son and my niece are reconciling. How nice is the view!" He clapped his hands. "How is it going? Have you ask for Lia's forgiveness? And you, are you forgive him?"

"How many times I should tell you? Don't ever call me Lia!" I shouted at him. He didn't deserve my respect. He had lost his respect when he stole what was mine, but he completely didn't have any when he treated his son like that. No child in the world deserved to be threated like that!

I could see his lip's corner being pulled up, he smirked, "Oh, really?" He questioned me. "My son would you please help me to teach this bitch? One punch would be fine." He asked Dmitri to punch me.

Dmitri didn't respond. He kept kneeling in front of me, didn't even look at his father.

"No respond? I have to do something then." He pulled 1 woman roughly. Her face seemed similar to someone. Was she the girl who slept with Colton? "Dmitri, if you don't punch that bitch, I will kill your little girlfriend." Girlfriend? So the woman.. Cassandra was Dmitri's girlfriend?

He still didn't move but I could see his face went pale. I kicked him a little, giving him a signal to punch me. He just looked at me in the eyes. He gave me 'I can't' eyes. I only nodded giving him assurance. Then he stood up and punched me.

It did hurt. But it was more hurtful if someone killed your love one.

"Good boy! Now, I have 2 more trash for you two." Jacob smirked. He pushed two person roughly. They were practically being thrown by him. One was Cassandra and the other was a man who was around Jacob's age. They both looked bad. Each of them had many cuts and swollen face.

"Keep the company of each other. And enjoy your time." He grabbed the door's knob. "Ah, my beautiful niece, don't even try to running away. I have guards in front of this room. Oh, I also have contacted your boyfriend and your beloved brother, they will come to get you tomorrow night... with the last will of course. So you will be in my company until tomorrow night. Good night everyone! Have a sweet nice dream." He closed the door and laughing like a crazy. Oops! Not like a crazy but he had already a crazy. He was crazy psychopath!

My body went numb. His words were winging on my ears. My eyes grew wider. Colton would come? With the last will?

"Umm.. Cornelia, I know we don't know each other. But I'm sure I have given you and Colton a hard time. I'm so sorry. That time, everything was scheduled by Jacob. He told me to slept with Colton, to seduced him. He said he will kill my dad and Dmitri if I didn't do it. I have no intention of sleeping with him. I love Dmitri and Dmitri is my boyfriend. I will not betray him. Can you please forgive me?"

God. Why so many person being ditacted by him? Why everyone here were like this doll? He even disturbed these two person who were madly in love.

I was hurt when I saw Colton slept with Cassandra, but I knew Dmitri and Cassandra were two person who hurted the most here. They knew their feeling, but one had to betray the other to saved their love one's life.

"I forgive all of his toys. He is the one who is at fault! I just can't forgive him!"

"Ummm.. Actually my father is one of your lawyer. He is a member of you lawyers team." She said slowly. "But don't worry, he is with us." She said nervously.

I just nodded. I knew he couldn't do anything bad for our plan and our case in the court because he was here with us.

"It's night already. We better sleep." Dmitri said. All of us just agreed on him.

I was about to closed my eyes, "Remember me, cupcake?" A voice came. My eyes grew wider. There was only one person called me cupcake.

Please, no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8M 200K 43
Jack Ryder was one of the youngest billionaires in the US. He had everything guys his age dream on; models in each arm,money & fast cars. When he go...
2.8M 125K 65
[Billionaire / Fake Relationship] The last thing Livy expects is to fall for Logan, the hot but damaged billionaire who wants to help her pay for her...
2.2K 312 13
"I want fuck these lips with my cock Sarah," Oh fuck. ***** 24 year old Sarah Wayne has debts, a lot of it probably because her father owns a lot of...
1.2M 35.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...