Dangers Back (sequel to "Dang...

بواسطة irwinwho

"Danger's back and he's more dangerous than ever." All Rights Go To JileyOverboard المزيد

Dangers Back (sequel to "Danger")
"Can't stay eighteen forever-"
I'll never leave you.
"I'll take my chances."
"I'm going to protect you,"
"I thought I'd pay my old pal a visit."
She was my everything.
"Everything is broken..."
"Don't be mad at me."
"Watch it, Bieber."
"You don't want me to go?"
"You're better off without me."
"I have a boyfriend,"
"My main priority is you--"
"Things are going to start changing around here,"
Where the hell is my boyfriend?
"It's crazy to think about how much you've become a part of my life."
"I don't want to feel like this anymore,"
"They didn't believe in you but I did."
"You're still a dead man,"
"I owe you big time."
"I should've let you go when I had the chance."
"Don't fight me on this."
"I'm so going to hell for this,"
"You're a piece of work, you know that?"
"I needed tonight to be special,"
"You've gone off the deep end man."
And that's when all hell broke loose.
"You shouldn't be here,"
"Are you trying to get yourself killed?"
"What the fuck do you mean she's not picking up?"
"What if this is a trap?"
"--how much is your girlfriend worth to you?"
"It wasn't your fault."
"And now I'm just about done with you."
"I'll make you forget."
"She's going to get him killed you know,"
"Do you even know what the fuck you've done?!"
"You're my world you know that?"
"Jealousy is quite the sexy color on you."
"I have it all under control."
"-the past is repeating itself."
"and I'm choosing to let it go."
"She's never going to forgive you for this,"
"you ruined everything."
"I can't live without you,"
"I just want us to be okay,"
"No job goes unfinished,"
"She's not the same person,"
"You deserve the world even if I'm not in it."
"You'll survive without me,"
"I just want my life back."
Danger's Back 2

"And now I have you all to myself."

23.9K 235 111
بواسطة irwinwho

Kelsey's Point of View:

"Are you sure you have to go to school?" Justin grumbled while feverishly running his hands up and down his face, tucking them behind his head as he looked up at me.

Justin had been bugging me all morning, trying to convince me not to go to class, not that I minded. I found it sort of cute how he was so determined. He was acting like his old self again and there was no way in hell I was going to ruin that.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him, giving him an exasperated, knowing look. "Yes, Justin. I have to go to school."

"But it's a Friday," He groaned, throwing his arms in the air, letting his head fall against the softness of his pillow.

"And?"

"And, we should be doing normal, fun, getting ready for the weekend kind of stuff. Not going to school." He shuddered, a look of disapproval on his face.

"Justin," I laughed, giving him a weird look. "What's gotten into you?"

"What?" He shrugged, scratching at his chest. "Can't a guy want to spend the day with his girl?"

I pursed my lips, thinking about it. "Well, yeah, but-"

"So then we should," Standing up, he made his way over to me. "Give the classes a rest for a day." Wrapping his arms around me, he gave a hopeful smile.

I bit the inside of my cheek, contemplating the idea. My parents would kill me if they found out that I skipped. "Just one day?" I clarified, unsure of the situation.

"Just one day," He confirmed, "with the addition of the weekend."

Then again, what they don't know won't hurt them. "Okay," I smiled, a warm feeling bubbling in my stomach. "Let's do it."

Putting me at arms distance, he scrutinized me. "Really?" His eyebrows shot up in surprise, evidently not being able to believe I had agreed.

I laughed, slowly nodding. "Yeah, I mean it's just one day. How much harm can it do? Besides, I'll just ask Carly for the notes when we get back from... wherever." Pausing, I laid my hands on top of his, on my hips. "Where are we going exactly?"

He smirked, "That babe is a surprise." Slipping his hands from underneath mine, he walked off, grabbing a pair of his jeans from his dresser and putting them on.

Groaning, I threw my head back in exasperation. "You know how much I hate surprises."

"Yeah which is part of the reason I love doing them besides, have I ever failed you when it came to them?" He whipped his head around, his brows raised.

"No..." I grumbled, stubbornly. "You didn't."

Grabbing a fresh t-shirt from a different shelf, Justin maneuvered his way back over to me. "Then you have nothing to worry about." Kissing my lips, he grinned from ear to ear.

"I beg to differ babe," I shot him back with his own little term he preferred to refer to me by, smiling. "I always have to worry when it comes to you because God only knows what you have planned."

"Have some faith in me babe, you need to trust me. You're going to love what I've got planned." Wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, he chuckled, dodging the hand that was swinging in his direction.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I crossed my arms against my chest, looking him up and down, trying to find something out of the ordinary. "When are we leaving?"

"As soon as possible." Shrugging his shirt on, he ran his fingers through his hair. "We have to hit the road before traffic starts."

"Why do I have a feeling this is going to be one long car ride?" I gave him an exasperated look, already seeing the long day ahead of us.

"That's because it's going to be." He laughed, "Get packing babe, we're leaving in an hour."

"Packing? An hour?" I gave him an incredulous look. "What?" When the smirk on his face deepened, I tightened my eyes in realization. "You had this planned all along didn't you?"

"Kind of," He shrugged, digging his hands in the pockets of his pants, his thumbs sticking out. "I was hoping you'd say yes first."

Shaking my head at him, I motioned all around me, "Well, what am I supposed to pack?"

"It's going to be just you and me babe, use your imagination." He winked, a smug look crossing his features.

Gasping, I grabbed the nearest thing to me, which happened to be a t-shirt before chucking it in his direction.

Dodging it, he put his hands up in surrender, backing away towards the door. "It was just a suggestion."

"Yeah, a horrible one." I sighed, leaning my weight onto one foot. "Seriously though, what should I pack?"

"Anything you want. This weekend is all about you, baby. I want you to be comfortable." He spoke sincerely, a gentle smile on his face.

Biting my lip, I fought the urge to smile like a complete idiot. "Really?"

Grinning, he nodded. "Really, now get your cute little ass over to your closet and pick whatever it is that you want. I'll be downstairs waiting."

"Okay," Turning I was just about to pick out a pair of skinny jeans when what he said settled in. "Wait a second," I paused, furrowing my eyebrows together in confusion. "What about you? Shouldn't you be packing too?"

Stopping at the foot of the door, Justin looked at me, smiling. "What can I say? I think ahead of time."

"Asshole," I grumbled as he left through the door, only to retrieve an "I love you too" from him after. Rolling my eyes, I began picking out several blouses and jeans, only imagining the places he was going to take me to.

--------------

Pulling down the second bag full with the things I'd most likely need on this little trip Justin had planned, I let out a deep breath, straightening my back. "Okay," I clapped my hands. "I'm ready."

Turning, Justin widened his eyes. "What did you pack for? We'll only be gone three days if you count today." He examined my bags, picking each up to determine how much they weighed because according to him, I had crammed too much. Men.

"Well, sorry, but who knows where you're taking me? I could need multiple spare changes of clothes. Besides, I'm a girl. What do you expect? It's easier for you. All you need is a t-shirt, jeans and boxers and you're good to go."

Barking out a laugh, Justin pulled me into his side, kissing the top of my head. "You're too cute, babe."

Shoving my elbow into his side, he hissed out from the sudden contact to his ribcage. "Jesus," He muttered, "what was that for?"

Raising an eyebrow, I positioned myself in front of him; each hand perched on my hip, my lips pursed. "You think I'm cute?" I emphasized teasingly though my voice came out more dominant than expected.

"Well... yeah? What do you-oh," Chuckling; Justin smirked down at me, his face beaming with sudden interest. "Sexy, I meant to call you sexy." Leaning down, he brushed his lips against mine. "I forgot you're not cute."

"You got that right." I giggled, shaking my head. Bringing back old memories between us brought butterflies to erupt inside my stomach. It was amazing just acting like us for a change instead of arguing over past differences and problems.

"You guys have some serious issues." Marcus called out from behind us, a bagel in his hand and a piece of that said bagel hanging from his mouth.

Sticking his middle finger up in the air, Justin grabbed me close, deepening the kiss as his tongue slid against mine.

Smiling against the kiss, I cupped his cheek into the palm of my hand, twisting my head to the side so we both had a better angle.

"What the fuck? I'm trying to eat here!" Marcus flailed his arms in the air, bread crumbs from the toasted bagel flying everywhere.

Latching his teeth onto my bottom lip on purpose, Justin smiled in accomplishment when I moaned out loud. Catching onto his game, I wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my tip-toes to further the interaction between us.

"Seriously? You're just going to continue sucking each other's faces off while I'm here about to barf up my breakfast?" He spat out incredulously.

Giggling, I almost pulled away when Justin latched his fingers into the back of my thighs, hoisting me up so that they wrapped around his waist.

"He wants a show?" Justin murmured quietly so only I could hear, "then we'll give him a show." Pressing his lips to the most sensitive skin on my neck, he began sucking on it earning a moan loud enough for the whole house to hear.

"Okay, okay!" Marcus put his hands up as a sign of surrender, "I give up! You win, you win just please stop." He begged causing both Justin and I to erupt in fits of laughter as he sat me down on my feet.

"That's just gross," Marcus shook his head disapprovingly as he took a seat on the couch.

"Nobody said you had to watch," Justin countered as he snaked his arm around my waist.

"Well nobody said to get your freak on in the middle of the living room either!" He retaliated, settling back comfortably. "Aren't you guys going somewhere now anyways? Couldn't you have saved the swapping spit for when you were alone?"

"No because fucking with you is way better." Justin laughed wholeheartedly, his face gleaming with the utmost happiness. Plopping himself down on the couch opposite the one Marcus sat on, Justin pulled me down on his lap.

"What's all the bitching about?" Bruce made his way into the living room with Stephanie beside him.

"Justin decided to stick his tongue down Kelsey's throat while I was trying to eat, no biggie." Marcus spat sarcastically, waving a hand dismissively.

"Like you don't fucking make out with your girl whenever she's around," Justin grumbled with a roll of his eyes.

"All I'm saying is, if I wanted to watch porn, I'd do so on my own time, thank you very much." Marcus laughed just as I turned to glare at him.

"Even with a girl of your own, you're still a prissy ass little bitch." Justin chuckled, scraping his bottom lip into his mouth with his teeth. "Maybe you should call Kadra over and she can sex you up or something because you're acting like a damn prude right now and me and you both know, you ain't one."

Snickering, Marco made his way into the room, a lopsided smile present on his lips. "Dude, you just seriously got burned right now."

"Shut up," Marcus groused, aggravated.

"Aw," I mollified, "You guys are so mean to him."

"Thank you Kelsey!" Marcus shot a hand over in my direction. "At least somebody cares about my feelings."

"I got your back Marcus," I pounded a closed fist to my chest before pressing the tips of my two fingers to my lips and throwing the peace sign in his direction.

Laughing, Marcus shook his head. "You're crazy."

"Tell me something I don't know." I brushed my hair back from my shoulder, giggling.

"As much fun as this is," Justin interjected, kissing my nose and grabbing my waist. "We better get going," Pulling me off of his lap, Justin stood me up while doing so himself.

"Believe it or not," Bruce clapped a hand to Justin's back. "I'm going to miss your annoying ass."

"Geez, thanks Bruce, I appreciate it." Justin shot back sarcastically with a smile before pulling him into a brotherly hug. "I'll see you guys in a few days; try not to miss us too much." Grabbing our bags, he abided his goodbyes to the rest.

"I'll try not to," Bruce sniggered sardonically, "Just try not to have too much fun. The last thing we need is mini Bieber's running around the house." He winked in our direction.

Blushing, I grabbed Justin's hand. "You won't have to worry about that."

"I'm sure I won't." Bruce laughed as he took a step back, swooping an arm around Stephanie's shoulders as they stood back like a proud couple watching as I said my goodbyes.

Opening the front door, I turned back giving them a wave. "I'll miss you guys."

"I'm sure you will." Stephanie laughed causing the warmth in my cheeks to sharpen.

"Okay, I'm leaving now." I glared playfully, walking out the front door only to be startled by a loud voice calling out to me.

"Don't you dare go anywhere young lady!" I let out a loud chortle watching as Carly run from John's car and up the front steps. "Who said you could leave without telling your bestfriend goodbye?"

"I'm sorry...?" I gave her an innocent look, hoping she won't be too upset with me.

"Of course you're forgiven," Carly laughed, pulling me into a tight hug. "You're lucky I love you."

"I know." Breaking away, I gave her a frazzled look. "How did you know I was leaving anyways?"

"Let's just say, I have my ways. Besides I'll be the one saving your ass later on when your parents give the apartment a call looking to talk to you and I'll actually be taking notes for the first time in class so your ass is prepared when you get back." Smiling, she proudly stood tall. "You're welcome."

"Thank you so much, Carls. I owe you one."

"You do but we'll talk about that when you get back. Now it's time for you and your man to go have some fun. Call me when you get there, okay? And just relax and enjoy yourself." Bringing me back into her embrace, she held me close. "He's doing this for you, you know."

"I know," I whispered. Pulling apart from her, I smiled. "I'll see you when we get back."

"See you." Standing to the side to reveal John behind her, I waved, giving him a hug.

Squeezing me tight, he pulled away, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Be safe and have fun."

I waited for Justin who finally acknowledged Carly in a way that I've never seen him act towards her before. He was being nice and actually thanked her for once without an attitude behind it before exchanging a few words with John.

"You ready baby?" He looked turned away from John to look at me.

Nodding, I pulled my lips into my mouth as he began leading the way over to his black SUV. Opening the trunk he put my bags in the back before making his way around to the driver's side as I sat in the passenger seat.

Rolling down the window once he turned on the car, I stuck my hand out, waving while shouting a quick goodbye, having them do the same thing while Justin pulled out of the driveway.

Continuing onto the street, Justin put the car into drive from reverse and with a honk of the horn; he began driving down the road, the house blurring in distance behind us.

"Are you excited?" Justin looked at me, his left hand on the steering wheel, his other clasped with mine as he interlaced our fingers together.

"Mhm," I smiled pecking his cheek. "But you know what would make this trip even better?" I batted my eyelashes in his direction, hoping he'd crack under my virtue.

"What?"

"If you tell me where we're going," I held onto his arm, giving him the most tempting look I could give him, hoping he'd reveal his secret so I wouldn't have to fret throughout the entire car ride there.

"How about... no?" Justin laughed once my hopeful face fell blank, a scowl taking place as I moved back in my seat.

"I hate you."

"No you don't, don't lie to yourself." He jeered a pleasant grin of accomplishment on his face as he turned another corner, driving down a part of Stratford I had never seen before.

"Yes I do," Crossing my arms stubbornly against my chest, I frowned. "I hate you very much."

"Okay babe then, I hate you too." Grabbing my hand back in his, he gave it a gentle kiss, hoping to lighten up the mood a bit. When it didn't work and I continued to pout, Justin gave my hand a squeeze. "Don't be mad Kelsey," He cooed, "trust me, you'll love the surprise."

"I hate surprises Justin Bieber and no matter how much I am going to love it, the whole ride there will be nothing but torture because all I'm going to do is think about all the possibilities and it is going to drive me to the peak of my insanity."

"Don't be so melodramatic, we'll be there in three hours tops. No more than that. Why don't you try to sleep for a while?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Then what do you want to do?"

"I want to do nothing. What I want you to do is tell me where the hell we're going."

"I swear to God, if I didn't love you, I would have killed you by now." Justin muttered, stopping at a red light.

"Well, sorry for wanting to know where my boyfriend was taking me to spend the whole weekend. I didn't know it was a crime."

"It's not but in order for you to be surprised, I have to keep it a secret now stop being such a baby and thinking about it. The more you do, the more you're psyching yourself out. Just relax, okay? I promise it'll be worth it."

"You know, this would all stop if you just tell me where we're going but no, you have to be a butthead and keep it to yourself." Rolling my eyes, I huffed a breath.

"A butthead? Really Kelsey?" Justin laughed, "Who says that anymore?"

"I do, do you have a problem with that?" I hissed in persistent annoyance. I felt like a five year old not getting the candy I wanted from the store but this was seriously eating me up alive inside. It seemed like everyone knew where I was going but me and that is just unacceptable.

"Yeah, actually I do." Justin teased, leaning over and thumbing my chin. "No matter what you do I'm not going to tell you where we're going so just sit back and ease."

A sudden thought came to mind, a mischievous grin falling upon my lips. "Are you sure about that?" I challenged with a raised eyebrow, hoping he'd think back to his words and realize the doors he had just opened up for me.

"Yeah," He nodded, sure of himself. "I am."

"Okay then," Shrugging, I leaned over, taking his earlobe in between my teeth and tugging on it, my hand comfortably resting on his knee.

"What are you doing?" He whispered, his voice coming out far more shakier then he expected, his breath faltering as my lips brushed against the skin of his neck.

"Oh... nothing," I smirked, moving down and pressing my lips against his burning skin. Sucking on his sweet spot, I mentally high-fived myself the second a moan escaped his parted lips. Nibbling on his flesh before licking it, I grinned to myself, knowing it would distract him long enough to get what I wanted.

"S-stop it Kelsey," He growled his fingers taking hold of the steering wheel with far more strength then he ever has before, his knuckles turning white.

"Nope," I moved my way around his neck to his jaw, placing hot, wet kisses on each section meanwhile raising my hand an inch each time I did until my hand was placed close to his crotch.

"Jesus Christ Kelsey," Justin moaned out, his head falling back against the leather cushion of the head rest, his teeth digging into the skin of his bottom lip.

"Tell-kiss-me-kiss-where-kiss-you're-kiss-taking-kiss-me" I whispered into his ear while licking the skin just under it making the hairs on the back of his neck rise.

"No," He breathed out and before I had the chance to grab his prized possession, a honk was heard from behind startling the both of us.

Jumping from my position practically on top of him, Justin set his foot on the gas, driving forwards. Running his hand up and down his face feverishly, he took a deep breath. "Damn it,"

"What?" I breathed out.

"You fucking turned me on, babe. That's what," He shot me a look before fumbling on his behind, trying to get comfortable again but that was almost impossible with his shaft on full display.

I widened my eyes, timidly casting away near the window. "I did that?" I pointed over to the bulge in his pants.

"Yeah," Justin let go of his hair, giving me an incensed look. "You did."

"I'm sorry," I squeaked out, feeling a bit guilty for what I did. "My intentions weren't for you to, you know" I sighed.

"Yeah, I know what your intentions were," He shook his head, rubbing the back of his neck.

For the next few minutes we sat in silence even though I knew it was still hard for him to drive due to his little-or should I say-big problem. He constantly twisted and turned and at every red light we happened to hit, he pulled at his pants, trying to give himself some leeway but nothing worked.

"Okay," I sighed, "Pull over."

"What?" He turned his head over to stare at me, his eyebrows furrowed together.

"I said pull over," I waved a hand to the right of me, indicating to stop there and after finally convincing him to do so; he swerved the car over to a sojourn near the side of the road.

"What is it?" He looked at the rearview mirror making sure no one had seen him before paying attention to me once more.

"Move your chair back." I unbuckled my seatbelt, turning so that my body faced him.

"Why?"

I gave him a pointed look, "Can you stop with the questions and just do as I say?"

Slowly but surely grabbing the latch that controlled the seat he sat on, Justin slid it back as far as it could go.

"Thank you," Crawling over so that I was now on his lap, I straddled him, undoing his own seatbelt before sliding me down so that I was now on my knees in front of him.

"W-what are you doing?" Justin swallowed hard, his eyes wide in surprise to my sudden boldness.

"You can't drive like this and I'm tired of you constantly moving around so," I licked my lips, looking up at him through my eyelashes. "Just shut up, sit back and enjoy." Opening his belt buckle, I slid it from around his jeans, throwing it to the back seat before unbuttoning and pulling his zipper down.

"Fucking hell Kelsey," Justin rasped knowing exactly what it was that I had in mind. Spreading his legs once I pulled his jeans down his legs as they fell in a puddle around his ankles, I took hold of his boxers, removing those as well, welcoming his member to my view.

Positioning myself at the head of his dick, I took a deep breath before taking him into my mouth, my hands on either side, placed on each of his thighs.

Moaning, Justin entwined his fingers in my hair, pushing and pulling, leading the way meanwhile following my movements as I bobbed my head up and down, taking him in as much as I can.

Licking his shaft up and down, I gently scraped his skin with the tip of my teeth, careful not to bite him.

"Holy shit," He seethed through gritted teeth, violently pulling at my hair as he settled his head back in pure ecstasy.

Sucking long and hard, I dug my nails into his skin, taking the head and twirling my tongue around it before moving back down again.

Pulling me even closer if that were possible, Justin moaned, looking down at me the same time I happened to look up at him. Watching as I sucked him off, Justin latched his teeth into his bottom lip.

He tightened inside of me and that's when I knew he was about ready to release. Getting to work on making sure it happened quick, I sucked harder and elongated, my head moving in a faster speed as Justin led the way with his fingers still dug inside my head full of hair.

"Fuck," Justin rasped, "Kelsey..." He groaned and in just three more doings, he tensed and gave out, his juices falling to the back of my throat as I swallowed. Wiping my lips, I watched as his body fell limp against the seat, his breathing uneven.

Hoping I did it justice, I moved myself back over to the passenger seat. Sitting down, I watched as Justin pulled his boxers and jeans up, zipping it and not even bothering to button them as his arm hung off the side of the wheel, his eyes glazed over in lust as he stared at me.

"What?" I mumbled, squirming under his intense gaze.

"How the fuck did you learn to do that?" He breathed out in astonishment, eyes wide in alarm, and his chest moving up and down in a rapid pace. "I mean, I know you can do it but hot damn baby that was..." He shook his head, bewildered. "Fucking amazing."

My face heated up in embarrassment as I hid my head in my hands. "Don't tell me that. I just, you were, and I was trying to help... just drive." I muttered, defeated with myself.

"Aw," Justin bustled, taking my cheek in between the knuckles of his index and middle finger as he pinched it. "You're so sexy when you get all nervous even though there's nothing to be ashamed about." He smirked.

"Shut up," I reprimanded, slapping his hand away.

"I'm just saying babe," Justin put his seatbelt back on before revving the car up and pulling onto the street once the coast was clear to do so. "You should turn me on more often if it'll lead to you doing that."

"Justin," I gave him a look in which he laughed, letting it go.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop but don't think it'll be the last. I'm so getting you back for what you did."

"Getting me back?" I gave him a perplexed look, confused as to what I had done this time. "For what?"

"For giving me a hard-on in the first place. It's your fault, you know." He tisked, fighting the urge to laugh, "If you would have just stopped being so nosy it would have never happened." He waggled his finger from side to side at me, a smirk playing on his lips.

"I didn't see you complaining before." I shot back.

"You're right," He shrugged, "But what fun would it be if I let you off the hook?" He gave me a lively look and by the looks of it, he was definitely not going to give up.

Sulking, I looked out the window. "I hate you."

"No, you don't." Tilting over, he pressed his lips against my cheek. "You love me so stop trying to convince yourself otherwise."

"Whatever." I nudged him away, laying my head against the glass of the window.

"You're no fun," He lamented childishly.

"Yeah, yeah..." I muttered, curling my arms around myself and propping my feet up on the leather seat.

-----------

"Babe," I felt someone shake me, "Babe, wake up..."

I shuffled before opening my eyes. Yawning, I cupped my mouth before looking over to see Justin gazing down at me. "We're there already?" I gaped.

"Yeah, come on." Putting his hand out for me to take, I grabbed onto it, exiting the car as he shut the door behind me. Moving over so that I could see where we were, I nearly gasped at the beautiful sight before me.

"Oh my God..."

We were on a steep hill that overlooked all of Stratford, a small cottage just a few feet away with a lake not too far from it.

The sky was a beautiful shade of light blue, clear with the sun shining down on us. Birds flew overhead, chirping happily to their own tune.

"Do you like it?"

"Like it? Justin, I love it! No wonder you kept it a secret from me... it's beautiful." I gushed happily like a school girl as I stared with dreamy eyes at the cottage in which I presumed we'd be staying in. "It's so cute and small and amazing... thank you." I looked at him. "You didn't have to do this."

"I did." He nodded, taking my hand in his as he swiped the padding of his thumb against the top. "You've been through hell and back... you deserve time to yourself. We both do. These past three and a half years have been anything but drama free."

Moving in closer to him, I laid my head against his chest. "Thank you."

Kissing the top of my head, he held me close. "Anything for my baby."

Smiling, I closed my eyes, taking in this surreal moment of peace and quiet. It was amazing to know that there was no form of disruptions to take place. Taking a step back, his arms fell limp to his sides as he squinted due to the sharp rays of the sunrays.

"We should probably head in; I'm excited to see what it looks like." I clapped my hands together, practically bouncing on my feet.

"You head on in, I'll meet you there, let me just get the bags." Justin popped the trunk of the car open, grabbing onto each of the straps.

"Okay," Walking over the rocky path, I rubbed my hands together in anticipation. Pulling open the screen door, I opened the wooden one behind it, stepping foot inside.

I held my breath, taking in the atmosphere around me. It was stunning, everything made of expensive brand of wood, picture frames up on the walls of Justin and his family. The floors weren't carpeted and a couch stood off to the right by the fireplace that was to be turned on whenever it was cold.

It looked to be taken from a magazine or a movie. None of it felt real and it certainly didn't look real. It was almost too perfect to be true.

"Like what you see?"

Spinning around, my eyes settled on Justin as he put the bags off to the side before making his way over to me. "Mhm, it's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." He teased lovingly.

Looking down, I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Is this your parents place?"

"Yeah, we used to come up here every winter when I was a kid. It was a family bonding kind of thing," He shrugged, disregarding the topic and changing it to something else. "Do you want to settle in now or later?"

"Whatever you want," I tucked my hands in the back pockets of my jeans. "I don't care."

"Alright," Walking past me and over to the fireplace, he piled a few wooden pieces on top of one another before doing all the necessities he had to in order for it to turn on.

Deciding it'd be best if I just took out a few clothes and put them away so I wouldn't have to do it later, I unzipped one of my bags, I began to fold the clothes that got thrown inside due to my not knowing of this little road trip when suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

"Lighten up babe. We're spending the weekend together just me and you, nobody else." Justin spoke in a hushed, calming voice. "This is our time to do whatever the hell we want with no interruptions." He murmured against my neck, pecking the skin gently.

Biting my lip, I knew he was right. It's crazy how he always knew when I was feeling down. I don't know what had gotten into me today but it just all felt too good to be true; as if at any given moment, everything would just fall out from under me and this would all be a dream.

Deciding enough was enough and I was tired of sulking in the what-if's, I turned around in his arms before wrapping my own around his neck. "What do you say we do?" I whispered.

"I don't know," He spoke against my lips, "What do you have in mind?"

"You tell me."

"I'm thinking something along the lines of me and you and nothing in-between." He whispered huskily.

My body turned into pudding in his hands as I melted into his touch. Meshing my lips against his, I ran my fingers through his hair, massaging the ends as Justin ran his hands up and down my sides before taking hold of my legs and wrapping them around his waist as he led me to the spot just in front of the fireplace.

Settling me on my back, I watched as Justin pulled away enough to pull his shirt off before pressing his lips to my neck and taking the skin in between his teeth.

Moaning, I held his head close as he placed several open mouthed kisses while sliding his hands up my shirt, making it rise up in the process.

Pushing his chest, I sat up, removing my shirt completely while tossing it to the corner before grabbing his face in my hands and kissing him, pulling me back down on top.

Kissing his way down my chest and around the exposed parts of my breasts, Justin unclasped the back of my bra before removing it, latching his mouth around one of my erected pebs.

Sucking and flicking his tongue on it, I threw my head back, tangling my fingers in his hair as I moaned in liking.

Moving onto my other breast to give it the same amount of attention, he tugged on the button of my jeans before sliding them down my legs, my underwear following soon after, leaving me bare underneath him.

Doing the same to him, I discarded his clothes away somewhere while Justin maneuvered his way in between my legs, kissing up the length of my arm and curve of my shoulder.

"I fucking missed you, you know that?" He whispered, pecking my lips several times in a row. "You were all I thought about when I was away. You're all I craved for, nobody else." Love, lust and adoration tinted his honey, caramel eyes, putting me in a trance. Lacing our fingers together, Justin held my hands up over my head, keeping them firmly placed on the floor. "And now I have you all to myself."

Smiling, I felt my stomach pull in all different directions. "No matter what I did, everything reminded me of you. You're what I know and love..." I shook my head. "It didn't matter if you were hours away from me. In my heart, I knew you were there with me both mentally and emotionally. As angry as I felt, nothing could make up for the affection I have for you."

Licking his lips, Justin took a deep breath. "You're everything to me. I don't know what I would have done if I would've lost you."

"You could never lose me." I smiled, remembering back when we had a similar conversation like this one back before everything fell apart. "I'm going to be here no matter what happens."

"Promise?"

Giggling, I nodded. "I promise."

Grinning, Justin captured my lips in a passionate kiss, his body molding into mine as he entered me slowly.

Moaning, I dug my nails into his back as he thrusted into me with all the emotion he could muster his breathing deep and steady. "Justin..."

Squeezing my hands, he pulled out before moving back in causing an all-time high to overcome me as I threw my head back in awe of his movements, our bodies moving as one a feeling I couldn't explain. "God, I love you."

Removing his hands from mine, he groped my hips into his palms, fastening his pace inside of me while kissing every inch of me.

Tugging at his hair, I moaned loudly, casing my legs around his midriff to deepen the movements.

Pulling out completely, it wasn't long before he thrusted back into me with full force, throwing me over the edge. I tightened around his length, pulsing with want and knowing I was about ready to release myself.

Kissing me, Justin groped me tighter than before but not enough to hurt me as he moved quicker, my hips bucking to meet with his strong motions.

"Justin!" I screamed as I reached my climax, coming to my relief as I gave out, letting my juices flow.

Rolling off of me, Justin settled himself beside me as he took me into the hook of his arm, kissing my neck and shoulder until I calmed down enough to breathe normally again. "You were amazing." He pressed to my temple.

Comfortable silence overcame us as we laid in each other's arms, tangled in one another's bodies when sudden awareness dawned on me.

Tapping his chin with a light kiss, I nuzzled into him. "I love you too."

"Huh?" He crammed his neck to look down at me.

"I just realized I never said it back to you when you said it before..."

"Don't worry about it baby. I already know you love me," He smiled, "You know what they say..." He trailed off, "actions speak louder than words."

"Maybe we should put that to the test." I innocently suggested playing with the ends of my hair as Justin's eyes bored into me.

"What did you just say?"

I shrugged, drawing absent shapes on his chest. "Never mind,"

"Hell no," Flipping us over, Justin smirked down at me. "Tell me."

"I said maybe we should put that whole actions speak louder than words theory to the test." I bit my lip, avoiding his eyes.

"Are you saying that you're up for round two Kelsey Jones?" Justin's smirk widened as he fought the urge to take me right then and there

"Maybe, maybe not," I shrugged, "I guess I'll be the one to determine that answer huh?"

Before he had the chance to say anything, I pushed him onto his back before rolling on top of him. Pressing my hands against his chest, I positioned him at my entrance. "You ready?"

Resting his hands on my hips, Justin ran the tip of his tongue across his top lip. "Show me what you got baby girl."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

953K 34.9K 44
~A continuation of Mr. Arrogant 1 & 2~ Nine months have passed and it's finally time for Hyejin to give birth to their beautiful daughter. Taehyung h...
39.8K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
Chosen بواسطة Laura

قصص الهواة

244K 5.3K 40
It's simple. When he claimed her she became his. Only his. And in the Mafia, you don't touch what belongs to a Bieber. Because if you do? You Die.
767K 25.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...