The Secret of Henley Winchest...

By VeronicaKingsley

She was an orphan. Her mother died in a horrific car crash when she was just two years old, and her father wa... More

Chapter 2: Family Ties
Chapter 3: A Case of the Heartless
Chapter 4: Just This Once
Chapter 5: Interviews and Pie
Chapter 6: Revelations
Chapter 7: Late Night Encounters
Chapter 8: Invites and Confessions (Of Sorts)
Chapter 9: I'm Sorry Daddy
Chapter 10: Regret
Chapter 11: Thou Shalt Not Lie
Chapter 12: Death's Door
Chapter 13: Kick-Ass, Mallo Cups, and, Oh Yeah...The British are Coming
Chapter 14: We Blow Up The Bunker
Chapter 15: State of Mind
Chapter 16: The Final Countdown
Chapter 17: A Boy Named Jack
Chapter 18: Two Men, One Nephilim and a Teenage Girl
Chapter 19: The Prince of Hell
Chapter 20: The Forgotten Birthday
Chapter 21: Ghost, Revenant or Medium? Take Your Pick.
Chapter 22: The Winchester's See a Grief Counselor

Chapter 1: The Beginning

7.4K 146 17
By VeronicaKingsley

A/N: If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe, form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/VeronicaKingsley 

*17 Years Ago*

"Oh, mama stop. He's a nice boy, very respectable and mature for his age. I don't see what the fuss is about," Caroline remarked, strapping on her black heels.

Caroline's mother sighed, " He's trouble that's what he is. For one, he lives out of his car, jumping from one motel to the next, with his father and younger brother. Two, he doesn't stay in one place for longer than a month and a half. Three, I just don't want to see your heart get broken." Caroline stood up, embracing her mother in a tight hug.

"I promise I'll be careful. Besides it's our one month anniversary, and he hasn't been in one place for a whole month and a half in a long time." Caroline untangled herself from her mother, giving her a peck on the cheek, before hustling off downstairs. As soon as she reached the bottom, the doorbell rang. She squealed, primping her short curled sandy blonde hair once more, before grabbing her purse, and opening the door.

"Wow, you look gorgeous," Dean breathed out, a smile forming on his face. Caroline blushed sheepishly, looking down at her feet, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. Dean coughed, shoving his hands in his jackets' pockets. "Shall we go?" he asked, gesturing to his father's 1967 black Chevy Impala. Caroline nodded eagerly, waving goodbye to her mother and father, as they stood, glaring disapprovingly from the living room window.

"Where are we going?" Caroline asked, as the Impala's engine revved to life.

Dean backed out of the driveway, before looking towards Caroline. "It's a surprise." Dean shifted the car into drive and sped off down the road. He was nervous to say the least. This was the longest relationship he'd been in for a good long while. Actually, come to think of it, this was the longest relationship he'd ever been in period. Dean just hoped she'd like the bracelet he made her. For once in his life, he wasn't constantly taking care of Sam, or trying to be the perfect son. He was just, being. His father was stumped on a case they were working. It was supposed to be an easy salt and burn, taking at most a week to gank the son of a bitch, but they'd been in this town for more than six weeks. A nest of a six Demons had turned into twenty overnight. His dad thought this would be a breakthrough in the case about the yellow eyed demon. The one who killed his mother. Though, the longer they stayed in Tennessee, the harder it was going to be to leave. Dean pulled onto a dirt road, leading into Franklin National Forest.

"Dean," Caroline questioned from the seat beside him, "What are we doing at a National Park at 8:00 in the evening?"

Dean smirked. "It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you now would it." She shook her head in response. Dean parked the car, and checked his pocket for the bracelet, and rushed over to Caroline's door, helping her out. Caroline smiled at him, taking a hold of his hand, while Dean pulled out a flashlight. He led the way into the forest, as Caroline chatted his ear off about her friend Mary, no Mara; maybe it was Mallory. Dean didn't really care. All he wanted to know was why he was so nervous. He'd been on a million dates before, but being with her, with Caroline, it was different. She wasn't like the other girls he'd go out with. She was kind, funny, beautiful, and she really understood him. Dean came to a stop as they approached a clearing in the forest. Caroline came to a halt, sucking in a lungful of air. A small picnic blanket was set up with candles surrounding it, and a small basket sat atop the blue and white checkered fabric.

"Dean, it. . .it's amazing," Caroline gasped, letting go of his hand and settling down on the soft blanket. Dean let out a sigh of relief, rolling his shoulders back, taking a seat beside Caroline.

Dean rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, well. . ." He let out a cough, quickly changing the topic. "I have something for you, but you have to close your eyes." Caroline cocked an eyebrow, but nevertheless, shut her eyes. Dean slid the bracelet out of his pocket, leaned over and connected his lips with hers. He felt her gasp in surprise, as her lips began to move in synch with his own.

After a few moments, she pulled back mumbling against his lips, "Now that's what I call a present." Dean smirked reconnecting his lips with her own, slipping the bracelet around her wrist. They broke apart, as Caroline looked down at her left wrist. A small smile graced her lips, as she twisted the silver chain around. Hanging from the chain was a silver bullet, with a heart engraved in it, with each of their names inside the heart. "Did you make this?"

"Yeah, if you don't like it, I can get you-"

"No," Caroline exclaimed, "I love it. Knowing you put that much effort into something for me, it means a lot."

"Well, your welcome," Dean responded, a smirk gracing his lips. Caroline rolled her eyes, before grasping the hair at he nape of his neck, pulling him forward, connecting their lips together once more. Dean groaned, as Caroline lied down, pulling Dean with her. His hands began roaming her sides, as she ran hers down his front. Dean bit her lower lip, forcing Caroline's mouth open. Their tongues tangled together, eliciting moans from both of them.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Dean breathed out between kisses.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life," Caroline whispered, reconnecting their lips.

3 Weeks Later

Shit. That was the only word running through Caroline's mind, as she stared down at the positive pregnancy test. How could she raise a kid? She was barely twenty. It was her sophomore year of college. . .this was the time of her life when she was supposed to be having fun. Though looking down at the white plastic stick with a small plus sign, Caroline realized maybe she'd been having too much fun. How was she going to tell her parents? Would they kick her out? What about Dean? She took a deep breath, chucking the stick of fate into the trash bin. Throwing her naturally pin straight hair up in a loose bun, she walked downstairs, deciding that perhaps a snack would calm her nerves. Caroline came to a halt at the bottom of the stairs, her heart pounding in her chest, when she spotted Dean standing outside her stained glass front door. Caroline took in a deep breath, plastering a smile on her face. 

"Hey, what's up?" she squeaked, her voice much higher than normal. Dean didn't seem to notice, as he stood with a somber expression. Caroline frowned, shutting the door behind her. "What happened? Is. . ." That's when Caroline noticed the impala in the driveway, his dad and brother waiting, the engine running. "You're leaving." Dean stared down at his feet. Caroline's mind was reeling. He was leaving her. Now, when she's. . .no this was for the best. He had a full life ahead of him, she couldn't ask him to give that up.

All she could muster out was a quiet "Oh." She had to pretend like everything was going to be alright. "Well, um. . .listen. . .maybe we'll see each other again. I mean you never know what the future holds, right?"

Dean gave her a sad smile. "Right." He leaned his forehead against hers, cupping her face in his hands, pressing a soft tender kiss to her lips. He lingered for a moment before rushing from her porch, sliding into the passenger seat of the impala. She watched them until the car was out of sight, taking her heart with it, and leaving her behind. Caroline walked back into the house, slamming the door behind her, and sliding down it, slumping to the floor. Her father came in with her mother, an angry look present on both their faces. Caroline's hands balled up into fists, angry at her own carelessness when mother threw the pregnancy test at her feet.

"Harold," her mother remarked, "I'm going upstairs. Please take care of this unfortunate excuse of a child." Caroline looked up from the floor, watching as her mother's figure retreated up the stairs. 

Her father glowered at her. "I want you to pack up your things and be out of here by morning, and never come back." Harold stomped up the stairs after her mother, and Caroline winced upon hearing the slam of her parents bedroom door. Rubbing her watery eyes, and shakily standing up, Caroline made her way to her bedroom. She packed in a hurry, dumping the contents of her dresser into her worn plaid suitcase, and throwing in toiletries at random. She was angry now. If her parents didn't care about her, than she wouldn't care about them either. Caroline rushed down the stairs, suitcase in hand, coming to a stop at the foot of her front porch. She turned around, getting one last good look at her childhood home. Caroline trudged to the end of her dirt driveway, furiously whipping at her watery eyes. She knew what she had to do. There was only one person she could rely on to help her now. Pulling out her cellphone, she pressed speed dial number 3. After four rings a girl picked up.

"Hey sis, what's up?" Came from the end of the other line.

"Gemma, I need your help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 17.3K 76
Simplicity never existed in the life of a hunter. Monsters, death and hunts were what these people were used to. But the Winchesters were a different...
43.9K 820 21
"Im your father." I said slowly. She smiled and said "nahh you're just a sperm donor." What happens when dean Winchester discovers he has a daughter...
369K 11.1K 84
A seemingly chance encounter at the side of the road, a terrible car crash, and one infuriatingly handsome green-eyed monster hunter...life for this...
182K 4.8K 32
Highest Rankings: #1 in Angels #1 in Sam Winchester #1 in Dean Winchester #1 in Nephilim #2 in Supernatural #2 in Heaven #4 in Winchester ~~~ ...