Famous Self-Harmers

By Sarah5SOSGirl

"Famous Self-Harmers" if you ever think your the only one who has 'cut' will your not on your won. A lot of u... More

Ashton Irwin
Marilyn Manson
Demi Lovato
Johnny Depp
Amy Winehouse
Amy Studt
Jacoby Shaddix
Christina Ricci
Princess Diana
Shirley Manson
Courteny Love
Emilie Autumn
Miley Cyrus
Colin Farrell
Courtney Love
Fiona Apple
Paris Jackson

Mia Tyler

46 0 0
By Sarah5SOSGirl

Daughter of lead singer and is the younger half-sister of , as they both have different mothers. Her mother is . Mia has 2 other siblings who are again from a different mother but same father. They are & . is the mother of those 2 children..." Mia began cutting herself in her mid-teens, first with a makeup compact, then with knives and razors. She said in a September 2008 People article, "It's about finding a friend. I could always rely on cocaine and the same thing goes for cutting....You want to find that first initial high. You're in love with your addictions, and they can't say no to you. So you have to find out how to say no to them." In a September 5, 2008 blog post on her Myspace she said, "It is a drug in its own right. I always say I am a recovering addict... I fight it on a daily basis. I'm not hurting like I used to when I was cutting all the time. But it never goes away. Cutting was my best friend when I felt alone. I never had to answer to it... It made me feel good when I couldn't make myself better."

She also began to use drugs, starting with marijuana, then moving to ecstasy and acid. In 1998 her father sent her to rehab after she called him whilst on drugs. After rehab she began to work as a pluz-size models and became a success.

She said in the same 2008 People article, "I still think about cutting. I was in a dark place, but I'm on the other side of the looking glass now. I feel like a kid again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

He is... By ;)

Short Story

18.2K 1.3K 24
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...
110K 3.4K 26
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
26.9K 3.5K 24
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
14.1K 88 3
Dee Dee 🐑 အပြာစာပေ