Mafia of Mine [Under Editing]

By shayprick

Let's be honest I was an unattractive pile of shit who had incredible tech skills. Do I use them wisely Nope... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Zachary
Chapter 2: Tough Titties
Chapter 3: DOUBLE-O COCO
Chapter 4: Territorial Pissing
Hidden Chapter: The Fallout
Chapter 5: Leverage
Chapter 6: Pedo Stalker
Chapter 7: Falling For The Wrong Clemente
Chapter 8: Stealing Girls
Chapter 9: Pasta and Boners
Chapter 10: Love Me Like You Don't
Chapter 11: I know her
Chapter 12: There is no Calm
Chapter 13: Your Heart Is My Home
Chapter 14: Wifey Soup
Chapter 15: Ms. Mafia
Chapter 16: Bang Bang All over Luca
Chapter 17: Pretty Boys
Chapter 18: Charming Clemente
Chapter 19: Bullet To The Head
Chapter 21: EVERYTHING
Chapter 22: Sir Nic the Cunt
Chapter 23: Back with Vengeance
Chapter 24: Mrs. Clemente
Chapter 25: The Mafia Of Mine
Chapter 26: Choco mint chip?
Chapter 27: Psychotic Little Fuck
Chapter 28: Baby Bye Bye
Chapter 29: Its On
Chapter 30: Weak Pussy
Chapter 31: Stay
Chapter 32: No More
Sequel Update
New Story Alert
Hidden Chapters Update
PSA: SEQUEL PROLOGUE
SEQUEL
I M P O R T A N T
A New Beginning

Chapter20:The One I Need

10.4K 326 12
By shayprick

Luca
I only stared at Lila after she told me who Niccolo was.

"What?.....What. The. Fuck are you talking about. I have the best spies including myself watch Dani ever since she was a kid...she's not fucking married to anyone much less kissed a fucking guy and now you're telling me she's married? You are fucking out of your mind if you think I'd believe you" I spoke harshly aggravated by the mere fact that she was glaring back at me. She can't be telling the truth, I've watched Dani so closely I'd know if something was up.

<<Luca>>

"Ugh you dumb dipshit! She fucking knew you were watching her ever since she turned 8. She became careful, secretive even. Her first kiss was with Niccolo, fell head over heels for the asshole who treated her no more than a weapon. I doubt she's a virgin, Niccolo always did have a stupidly active sex drive. Cheated on her more times than my hands could count" she scowled at me grabbing Dani before she fell off the chair. Once again I was speechless. I knew Dani was good but I didn't know it was to the extent where she was literally manipulating the events at the palm of her hands...had she not been shot on the temple she'd still be controlling every move we make without us even knowing. I was even more filled with rage finding out about Niccolo.... I'm gonna punch his face in when I see him.

"The four years..." I mumbled disbelievingly, shaking my head still shocked by the revelations .i cradled my head in the palms of my hands as my elbows rested on my knees. I still can't believe it. How? How could she single handedly control us without us even knowing. Lila sighed as if reminiscing a dark memory.

"Four years we hid her from Niccolo. See, Niccolo believes in kill this and kill that or I'll kill you. Dani...she believes in humanity. So when Niccolo raided the Costellos he'd expect everyone dead... But Dani saw the Costello girls running away and she let them, Niccolo saw and he didn't like it. He went on and on about stupidity and cowardice, then the next thing we knew blam! he shot Dani at long range and left like nothing happened." Lila groaned as tears streamed down her cheeks, she stared at Dani lovingly and turned to me

"She's like a sister to me. She's a good person Luca, that's why I brought her to you. I know you'll give her the love she deserves. I didn't want you to know but I have no choice, Niccolo knows she's alive and he's hunting her down. You have to make her fall for you before Niccolo finds her...that or when she gets her memory back, knowing her she'll go for Nic. The doctors said there's a 60% chance she'd regain her memory but it's been months and still nothing " Lila was in hysterics as she finished I caressed her back and looked over to Dani who was sleeping peacefully on the couch. What were you up to all this time Daniella Shaw?

*****

Dani

There was a voodoo tribe making drum rituals in my head and I could feel the earth rotating. Or maybe it was just my hangover. The sun was blinding me as a hand continuously caressed my head, the person it belonged to hummed a distinctly familiar tune I recognized from my childhood, I didn't dwell on it too much because my head felt like my brain was in a blender set to smoothie mode

<<Dani>>

"You got drunk" the voice stated more than asked. He shifted off the bed to jeezus knows where as I gently opened my eyes adjusting them to the sudden brightness. Fuck you sun. I groaned lifting the duvets off me and searching for the voice from before only to find Luca staring down at me. He was wearing his clothes from before and I just now realized we weren't in his room....we were in mine. What happened last night? How did I get here?

"Uh yeah" I said carefully siting down and regretting it once I did. Fucking hurt like a bitch.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Luca asked carefully walking towards me and caressed my head. With what I did, I would've at least expected him to be mad at me. I mean I practically ran away with his brother...anything after that was a big black blur...

"Not much" I said vaguely looking at him waiting for him to explode. Knowing Luca he wouldn't let this pass that easy without blowing off and starting an argument. He's a professional at it.

"Just take the pill by the dresser it'll make you feel better" he smiled gently.

There's something fucking wrong with Luca and it's completely bugging me. The Luca I came to know would be busting his mouth off lecturing me about what I did. He was all gentle and caring, this man is fixing to do something devious and right now I couldn't give a damn because of this stupid headache. From the corner of my eye, I saw the tv playing video tapes....weird

"What are those?" I pointed to the tv screen as he shifted to look back at it too, I caught a glimpse before he turned back, it was the home video tapes that Lila filmed when I was drunk. Ugh that's why Luca is all awkward. He must think I'm a crazy alcohol addicted cunt.

"Um Lila told me I should watch those. I forgot to put them away" he looked extra nervous as he turned off the film and stashed it away on a random drawer before freezing once he opened it.

"If it's underwear shut it right now or I'll bust your balls" I groaned laying down again and staring at the the ceiling at this state I couldn't be bothered to get embarrassed, I was too fucking exhausted and my head was fucking painful.... A little too painful for a hangover.

"Nope...it's a random draw filled with bullets, knives and other deadly devices" he spoke carefully but it came mumbled as. I cradled my fucking head that felt like it was being pounded by Chuck Norris. I mean what the fuck?!? I've had terrible head aches before but this was just insane. A second later someone had cradled my head and loud noises filled the room but they were all just mumbling

_______
3rd Person

Dani was unaware that she was wailing in pain as Luca tried to restrain her arm from tugging at her hair. Luca was frantic as he yelled for Lila to come and help him find out what was going on with Dani.

Lila quickly arrived and ran to the scene. She knew what was happening. Dani was remembering something from the past triggered by things that remind her of that memory it had happened many times and she had already gotten the drill.

"Get her a blanket and make sure she doesn't yank out her hair, I'll get the car started bring her there and take care of her while I pack her stuff." She ordered as Luca quickly obliged still fearing the welfare of his wife...well girlfriend.

In the car Dani was saying things that she recalled from the past Luca carefully tuned in wanting to get a little more light on the situation. It came in rants and random clippings of what seemed to be conversations she had in the past. Before he could make sense of it all Lila appeared with bags of clothes and stuff for Dani

"What are those for?" Luca asked puzzled

"We're going to her Dad's estate. This is ammunition"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
202K 3.8K 31
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
25K 377 6
Ongoing This is his story, A pure love that came without a warning, A heart that betrayed him for the first time before he could say no. *Simplicity...
3.3K 85 11
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...