High School Drama (In the Mid...

By Novel19

Welcome to the world of Kaylen. Filled with Drama. Never ending drama. Will it ever really stop? Who knows. (... More

High School Drama(Chp-1-2)
High School Drama(Chp.3-4)
High School Drama(Chp.5-6)
High School Drama(Chp.7-8)
High School Drama(Chp.11-12)
High School Drama(Chp.13-14)

High School Drama(Chp.9-10)

1.9K 36 10
By Novel19

Chp.9

2 WEEKS LATER!

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

Justin just gave me like a million hugs goodbye because im leaving for a week to go to the beach!"Ok Justin,I think you have gave me so much hugs,I have been huged out"He smiled at me and huged,ONE more time!Madyson,Lindsey,and Annie told ther BF's bye and grabed ther lugaged and got in moms van,you no the van that has the table and little video thing in it and all!!us 4 sat in the back and played cards and watched movies while we went o our way to Panama!Annie dealed the cards!(we wer all matching clothes!We wer all wearing,white nike pants with black tops and flip flopes!!)I picked up my cards and listined to the background of the movie"Leage of ther own"that was my favrite movie!I saw my cards,5,4,9,4,3,3,2.It was Madysons turn"Annie,do you have a 7?"

"Yes"Annie gave her 7.

"Kaylen"Madyson said turning to me

"huh"

"do you have a 9?"Dang it!I handed her my card!

"Lindsey,do you have a 2?"The was silnce and Lindsey smilied!

"GO FISH!!!"Shesaid laughing.we all laughed and ened our game and watched the movie.We stoped with somthing to eat and paused the movie.We wer at burger king.Im so wired,I bring a katchup bottol with me on long trips.I dont know why,but I needketchup with my food!!I ate a ketchup pack before by itself!My mom and dad call me ketchup,for my nickname!!My friends call me that somtimes to!I orderd chicked fries and fries with HI-C!Annie got a chesse burger and so did Lindsey both got coke,Madyson got a chicken rape with some fries and a HI-C!Mom got a chesse burger and coke and we payed and drove off,we turned the movie back on and ate."GOSH,THIS IS SO FREAKIN GOOD"Annie said with a mouthfull of food,we all laughed and kept eating.We talked about the beach and the guys!We pretty much planed every thing out!When we wer done with our food,we thru the trach in a little garbage we keep in the back and watched some of the movie.The credits came on and I put in a new movie"Marry popens"I loved that movie to.when we wer watching"A sppon full of suger makes the medicen go down"Part we all fell asleep,I dreamed of us at the beach getting a tan and playing vollyball.It was nice!I woke up and we wer pulling into the condo.It was so pretty!The outside was a lite yellow and the windows border had white painted on them,so was the door!It had a nice curved drive way and it was 2 stories.we pulled in and got out and go our lugage!We opened the door to tile and nice white walls and the smeel of the ocean.The living room was right ther when you pulled in.It had white curvey coches with circle striped pillowes.It had a nice big T.V. and a nice striped rug.The tile was white and glossey.The doors wer glass and as glossey as the tile.the stairs wer on the right part of the condo.Ther was a closet on the left part of the stairs.The kitchen was behinde the living room.they had part of the wall cut into a rectangle that was above the ground and had white little doors you pull that are apost to be on the windows.The kitchen had a silver refregarator with black marble tile,with black marble counter tops that the shlves wer marble and the drowers wer black with marble handols.The table was a glass table and some fancy chairs.The light was a shandoler.The kithen lights wer just the little ice sickle lights!Ther was 1 bathroom down stairs that was blue and had like an ocean kinda of thym.Ther was alittle game room down stairs and a big bedroom.It had one king size bed and the walls wer tan and ther wer candols,and it had a shower and batthtube thatw er pretty big and a little toilet area!It had a nice T.V. to.Mom droped her stuff off in that room and we went up the stairs.it had alittle spot in the middle of the upstairs that had a T.V. and coach.The upstairs had tanish whitish carpet.ther wer 3 bedrooms up stairs.So 2 of us wer going to have to share a room!Me and Madyson decided to bunk toghter.Our room was blue striped walls with a nice big bunk bed.It was striped shets with a nice striped pilliows.The bunk beds wer like really big.Madyson called the down bunck because she hated it if she would role off the bunk during the night.I didnt really care.I love the top bunk.It had a T.V. and a mirrer that had drowers we could put our stuf in.We had a bathroom down the hall to.We had a blue bean bag chair with a white bean bag chair to!we had a nice ocean view with white curtans.Annies room was a olive green room with some fake sea weed and surk boreds in it,with a nice bed.A T.V. to and mirrer with drawers.Lindseys room was a sand beach them.It had sand walls with a seachell bed and sea shells on the wall and star fish.She had a little coach to sit on and watch T.V.!Annie didnt have a chair.We all brought laptops to!our bathroom had 4 sinks and 2 little toiliet areas.It had one shower and 2 bath tubes that had a wall inbetween the bathtubes.We put our bathroom stuff up.Our bathroom was Ocean blue and had fish on the walls.With hard sandy floors,to make it feel like the bottom of the sea floor!Our condo was GREAT!!me and madyson went to our room and turned on the T.V.,I got on my top bed and got on my laptop and madyson was on her bottom bunk on her dell!We both got on facebook and did stuff.Annie had her music on,on her laptop and Lindsey was on facebook to!Me and madyson talked baout the condo."Gosh,its so great here,I dont want to leave this place!"Madyson said clicking away on her dell.

"I know,I could live here!"we talked about the beach guys,and about our boyfriends!I started smeeling somthing really good."Madyson do you smell that?"

"Yes,it smells great!"She said,I got down and opned the door and Madyson followed.we went down stairs and found Annie and Lindsey not to fare behind us.We opned the Kithchen door and saw my mom pooring tea into a tea jar and cooking some ster fri!"Hey girls,I was fixing to go get you guys untill now.I see the food has already called ya'll huh"She said smiling,we all nodded and went to the table she gave us some tea(Sweet tea)she came in with our plates and put them down and gave us some forks and napikens..Mom sat down"Kaylen please say grace"

"Dear lord,thank you for letting us have a safe drive to here in panama and bless our food and bless all our friends and family!We all love you greatly and let this be a safe trip.In ur Jesues name,amen"icked up our forks and cooled off our food and ate.

We wer all finished and washed dishes and put the away.We went up and I took a shower first and Lindsey took a shower down stairs.I steped out of the shower and dryed off,I took my towl and put it down,I put on some black sports pants and a red slepping top!(Underwear to! ;)I dryed my hair and brushed my teeth and hair.I walked out and Annie went in.Madyson already took hers and was waiting to brush her teeth and hair.Lindsey had her hair brushed and teeth brushd,she had on blue capres and blue sleeping tank.Madyson had on a silky shirt on that was red and some white soft sleeping pants.I went to my bedroom and got on the laptop and changed my facebook status to"Hanging at the condo with my BESTIES!!"Madyson walked with her ahir brushed and teeth brushed.she got in bed and goton her laptop.I closed mine and layed down.I couldnt wait for tommrow!Going to the beach and have fun!I fell asleep.I woke up to madyson turning the channles on the T.V. she was up and all brushhed down.She was still in her pajamas tho"What time is it mad?"I asked she replied back"11:21"We wer going to the beach at 1 so I got up and saw breackfest was almost gone beacues the girls ate most of it.I ate some bacon and eggs!I was down and went back up stairs I put on my white badding suit,it was whie 2 peace and really cute,I put on my beach dress over it and I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth,AGAIN!!Madyson when I got back had on a purple swim top on with balack bottoms!Annie had on a flower 2 peace BAdding suit on and lindsey had on a yellow and white badding suit on(2 peac)We put on flip flopes and went down stairs.I told mom we wer going and we went out the back door and went to the beach!We walked on the beach and set up our little tent thangy and put the chairs underr it and our bags we went to the booth wer u can do bannah boating and pare sailing!"Hi,me and my friends will like to do pare sailing!"I said he told us the cost and we payed.He said in about 30 min we will be able to.We all said thank you and wentoff to the water!We all played and plashed,we waited longer then thirty min to do the pare sailing,we had to get on a bannah bout to go out to the pare sailing boat.When we got the oat I saw te most cutist boy ever.He had freckles and the beach boy hair of course.The shagy in the middle look,he had blonde orange hair!he had on a baby blue shirt with some swim trunks and sun glasses"Hey,you need some help up"he said com ing to me with a hand I grabed it admedtly and he pulled me up all the girls wer staring at me,They already gotten up and sat down.I noticed when we got on a couple just went up.The boy was standing up with his hair blowing"Hi,do you surf"I asked,he smilied"Yea I do"

"Im Kaylen!" I said

"Im Josh"He was so cute!!I noticed that we wer the only ones left on the boat"Are we last?"

"Yea!Sorry about the wait,we have a nice surprise for u since u had to wait so long!"Josh said.The couple came down in 5 min and theyn took off the flying gear.Josh gave madyson,lindsey and annie one he could only fir 3 people on the thing!The girls hooked up and they wer off.Josh came and sat by me!Annie and madyson and lindsey wer screaming and moving ther arms like they wer birds!I got a thumbs up from Lindsey!"So,how old are you"

"Oh,im 17"He smilied

"Really,I just turned 18 yesterday!"I smilied"Happy late birthday."

"Thanks"He said smiling.Hes teeth er so white and staright."You can stand on the boat like thers no big deal"I said

"Yea,I practly live on the water.Im out here everyday!"I was amazed.He was a water beach God!He streched his arms and here come the girls laughing after 10 min!"That was great,i was so cool"They all said"It was my turn now to.The girls wer getting the gear off and left on the banana boat."Hey its to windy for on person to go up alone"

"Thers no one to come up with me tho"

"I can come"He said putting gear on.He strapped me in on the back in right and he hooked hiself right by me on the left side.We took off,it was so high!"OMGRAVY,THIS SO COOL!"I Said nearly screaming we wer so high I saw fish to."I no,I love doing this!"He said smiling.Then we wer going down,we wer getting diped in the water.I was so scared I held Joshes hand and closed my eyes he held mine and we went back up,for awhile I had forgotten we wer holding hands.

ANNIES SEEING!!

I looked thru the bonocolers and saw Josh and Kaylen holding hands,Justin is going to be crushed!How could she do this,I mean she is usally the one complaing about the people who do this.NOW SHE IS ONE OF THEM!!Madyson and Lindsey wer surprised and wer as disapointed as me!Kaylen has been up ther for along time!

BAck to KAYLEN

He was holding my hand I so forgot I let go and he was blushing that he did to"Im so sorry,I-I"He started saying"Its ok,I mean I was scared!"I said smiling he had a relife sighn on his face!

Chp.10

We finally came down,I thank the driver and Josh alot"Hey"Josh said before I left on the banana boat"Here,call me or text me later.!"He said handing me a peace of paper!I nodded and he waved good bye!We headed to the beach and I saw The girls with angrey faces.I got of the boat and they headed to me,this cant be good!"Why are you cheating on Justin!"MAdyson came out"What?"I said,did they think I was cheating"Yea,we saw you and Josh hold hands"Annie said.They have this all wrong,"I was scared we we wer diped in the water and I grabed hi shand if we drowned!"I said.Lindsey and Madyson nodded and they understood,but Annie had that confuse face like always.We went and dryed off and got our stuff took the tent down and went to the condo.

We put the tent away and ran up stairs and got showers I pulled a curtin in front of the shower and Annie and AMdyson took baths while Lindsey was done stairs taking a shower.I herd The girls already get out and dress and so did I when they wen out.I put on white kapres with a blue aprepostol top on,I did my ruteen and went out and we went down stairs to eat!We ate some mashed patatos and green beens with some really good roles.I saw that lindsey had on some red kapres and a white sleeping tank and Annie had on some sports pants that wer red and a red jersey,madyson had on a sleeping tank and some sports pants on!We wer done eating and went to the game room to play some Wii sports resort.We laughed and played.Me and Annie did sword fighting,I was the master at that so I was croned with a patato ship!!We laughed when my crown was"Stolen"By madyson and it disappred.We all got tired and headed to bed.Madyson turned the T.V. on and I got on the top unk and layed down and fell asleep,but I thought about Justin,was I cheating on him!I was attracted to Josh.But I like Justin,but I also like Josh!I decided to text Josh.

Hey,its Kaylen.You wanna hang out tommrow.If so meet me at the town hopuse called"Sunshin days"!

he texted back

Ok cool,I would love to.See ya then!

I fell asleep,and dreamed my happy dreams!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...
4.7K 185 48
Every love story has a beginning and an ending. It's the ending that can go two ways. But what if it can go three? ...
1.2K 88 34
"I pray that the last time I said goodbye was not meant forever." *** Growing up with a single parent with not much money to spare wasn't particularl...
31.7K 348 25
Andria and her twin brother Andrew live in small town Minnesota. They are just starting their senior year of high school when things begin to change...