Wet

By kobealcala

Arielle Tesfaye's senior year immediately turns upside down the second she finds out about her switch to anot... More

1. An Impending Storm
2. The TigerSharks Pt. 1
3. The TigerSharks Pt. 2
4. Plunging into a New Beginning
5. Son of a Beach
6. Into the Abyss
7. Sink or Swim
8. Tidal Wave of Emotions Pt. 1
9. Tidal Wave of Emotions Pt. 2
10. Sharks Smell Blood
12. Swimming to Shore
13. Drowning In Friend Zone
14. Princess Ariel of The Sea
15. A Splash of Love
16. The Stingrays Pt. 1
17. The Stingrays Pt. 2
18. A Hail Storm of Events
19. A Pool of Illusions
20. Fishing for Help
21. Preparing the Bait
22. Caught by the Fishing Hook Pt. 1
23. Caught by the Fishing Hook Pt. 2
24. The Sting
25. Back into the Shark Tank
26. Seiche of Tears
27. Bathing in Awkwardness
28. Plenty of Other Fish in the Sea Pt. 1
29. Plenty of Other Fish in the Sea Pt. 2
30. When Two Waves Clash
31. Diving into River Styx
32. Sea of Lust
33. A Night to Remember
34. Frostbite Pt. 1
35. Frostbite Pt. 2
36. A Sunset of Secrets
37. Blood Rain
38. A Dip Into the Past
39. Boats Against the Current
40. A Small Ripple for a Large Ocean
41. A New Aquarium (BONUS CHAPTER)
SEQUEL NOW PUBLISHED!
A VERY SHORT THANK YOU

11. Evening Bait

125K 5K 2.6K
By kobealcala

"The clock is ticking!" Trevor laughed, as he hit his wrist with his pointer finger.

I felt the tension build up around the room. I shouldn't even make a big deal about this. I mean it's just a question right?

"I would marry, Logan." I murmured, watching as Logan's cheeks redden.

They stared at me with a "keep going" look, causing me to speak again.

"I would kiss, Braxton." I breathed anxiously, feeling as Levi's light brown eyes give Braxton a subtly annoyed look.

"I would date Caleb." I continued, eyeing Caleb who smirked to himself.

"I would kill Max." I giggled at him with an evil look. Noticing him immediately scowl.

"Okay Arielle that's complete bullshit, there's no way you would fuck Levi and not me!" Max complained, clenching his jaws together.

"It is what is Max." Logan laughs, giving Levi one of those looks that fuck boys give each other when they know their about to get some.

"I wouldn't actually do any of it! So please can we not?" I explained, just wanting to avoid anything I said.

"Alright it's your turn." Trevor interrupted, slowly flipping his hair up.

"Alright this one is for all of you." I gritted my teeth, taking a pause and continuing to speak again. "Truth or dare?" I half-smiled, hoping they would agree in one choice.

"Truth" Caleb answered, not caring about anybody else's choice.

"Alright truth, what did you guys think of me when you first saw me?" I asked slowly, wanting all of them to be truthful and honest about their first thoughts.

"I thought you looked like a shy boring girl in one of those basic cliché books that are sold in the swap meet." Trevor cackled, making me laugh for a second, then dropping my mouth at him. "You still are." He teased as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I actually thought you looked pretty nice, and sweet.." Caleb replied, resting his head back at the wall.

"You looked pretty funny." Logan declared from the back. "You had like a big shirt on that looked 3 times larger than your original size, and I don't know you looked like a mushroom." Logan explained, making the other boys laugh with him.

"Wow ok, being a called a mushroom is totally the compliment of a life time." I squinted my eyes in a sarcastic way, making him laugh harder.

"You looked good." Braxton smiled as his cheeks burned, his green eyes piercing towards me.

"YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH! Dude you even told me in the locker room that you wanted to bang her in-" Max was interrupted by Braxton's hand cupping his mouth.

"Not even! You're such a liar!" Braxton yelled out playfully, as his face was completely red from embarrassment.

Wow, I don't know what to feel knowing some of these boys are literally talking about banging me like an ancient war gong behind my back.

"Alright, alright, can you guys not!" I couldn't help but snicker, gesturing for Braxton to let go of Max's mouth. "Both of you guys are actual naked mole rats, I hate both of you."

"To be completely honest Arielle, I thought you looked beautiful, And I just wanted to make you feel at home you know?" Levi said softly, as he bit his lip.

Levi always makes me cringe but he's so hot!

Just before I could've replied, the devil's voice had already interrupted me, making my soul roll its eyes.

"Okay dude, you are probably the most boringest guy I know! Like holy shit I fall asleep when you compliment girls." Max scoffed, imitating Levi's British accent.

"Boringest is not even a word." I interrupted, as I threw him a dirty look.

"Alright Arielle!" Max rubbed his hands at me as he moved his body closer. "When I first saw you! I just thought you were so fucking hot. Trust me, I don't want it to seem like I'm only saying that because I wanna fuck you, I'm saying that because I'm being honest. Especially when you left the locker room with your swimsuit." He loudly groaned as he closed his eyes shut. "I was this close to really wanting to come up to you and kidnap you as a slave." Max explained confidently, making the whole room quiet as my mouth widened in shock.

Yea no I'm done with this, I'm leaving bye, forget everything, this is gross, no thanks.

Aliens up in space, please hear my desperate cries and quickly teleport me to Mars.

"Okay Max you are completely fucking crazy." Logan laughed as he threw Max a disgusted facial expression.

DING DONG

"Yea yea, whatever, Ima go get that." Max sighed, as he walked out the room, still leaving me quiet speechless.

Who the hell says that they wanna kidnap someone as a slave? Like what the actual hell is going on in his brain? What he said, made me physically wanna bathe myself in holy water.

I wanna leave so bad oh god.

Suddenly the rest of the team bombarded the room with greetings and hollers. And who do I see?

Steven, glaring at me with complete disgust.

What's new?

"Hey we're just playing truth or dare. Come sit down." Max spoke politely, gesturing for them to sit. "Who wants to go?" Max loudly asked, immediately getting cut off by another voice.

"I'll go." Steven declared, not taking off the visibly disgusted look on his face. "Arielle, truth or dare.." His voice was husky and devilish, causing the whole room to be quiet as I took at least 30 seconds to process my answer for this asshole.

"Truth." I replied calmly, having a modulated and clear tone in my voice so he wouldn't think I'm intimidated by him or something.

"What are you really doing in this team? Huh? Have you noticed that this is an all-boys swim team? Unless you're not a girl under there, then I don't see why you should have any right to even be 10 feet near us." He scorned, exposing the same rude look he had at the party.

"Steven if you don't cut it out I swear I wil-" Levi was rapidly interrupted by Steven, making him stand up as he clenched his fist at him.

"Or what Levi? Fight me? Would you really waste your time in fighting someone you've known for 4 years? Or someone you've known for only 5 days and has kissed already?"

What Steven said caused jaws to drop in the room, including mine. Everyone looked at me and Levi in complete shock, making Steven the only one smiling in his seat. Was Steven spying on us? How did he know?

He spilled the tea!

"You assh-" I stopped Levi from retaliating towards Steven whom was getting ready to fight him. I knew I had to put matters in my own hands.

I gently moved Levi away as I walked towards Steven, sighing deeply as all the boys continued to look at me.

"How do I put this in a way an arrogant and disrespectful person would understand? If you think I slept my way into this team, well you probably should stop being delusional and accept the fact this team is not that relevant, and I barely even cared about any of you until I entered that gymnasium for the first time." I took a pause, continuing to speak again.

"Even if I did sleep my way into this team, that still doesn't take away from the fact that I worked my ass off to get to where I am at now!" I slowly started walking to him, flipping my hair to the side as I preached.

"You telling me how I shouldn't even have any rights because I'm a girl who happens to be switched to an all-boys swim team, Just clearly makes it sound like you have a bigger vagina than the girls I knew in my last team." I breathed, not stopping everything I had to say.

"Do me a favor? And accept the fact that you can't carry this team and the thing your only able to carry is your pathetic egotistical self, depressed about how no one in the world likes him, but himself only." I ended my rant, winking at him as I threw him back his smile, making his devilish smile slowly form into a complete pissed off look, with his eyebrows scrunched, and his mouth subtly wider.

I walked out the room, hearing as yells and laughter emit from behind me. I just smiled to myself, not knowing where all the things I said, come from.

Now the next thing I have to do now is to find a way to get switched to a different team that doesn't consist of fuckboys, and depressed trolls..

But how am I gonna do that?

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE! <3 THE SEQUEL IS NOW PUBLISHED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3 2 8
A short story, collection of different perspectives about love. A group of students during their high school days, Blessie, Leyrin, Lana, Sixto, and...
2.2K 232 42
Mora has only ever focused on one thing. Her brother and their two best friends. Not a care in the world, except what kind of toppings they would eat...
82.4K 3K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
31.5K 974 28
"You're such a dick." "Can I be your dick?" "What?" "THAT SOUNDED BETTER IN MY HEAD!" Picture this: You go to Disneyland with your best friend and se...