If I was his Ms. Right {BTS J...

由 Starish10

"It never came up to my mind to be with you, to you be my first kiss, and to fall for you. Because I wasn't y... 更多

제1장 (Chapter 1)
제2장 (Chapter 2)
제3장 (Chapter 3)
제4장 (Chapter 4)
제5장 (Chapter 5)
제6장 (Chapter 6)
제7장 (Chapter 7)
제8장 (Chapter 8)
제9장 (Chapter 9)
제10장 (Chapter 10)
제11장 (Chapter 11)
제12장 (Chapter 12)
제13장 part 1 (Chapter 13 pt. 1)
제13장 part 2 (Chapter 13 pt. 2)
제14장 (Chapter 14)
제15장 (Chapter 15)
제16장 (Chapter 16)
제17장 (Chapter 17)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
제18장 (Chapter 18)
제19장 (Chapter 19)
제20장 (Chapter 20)
제21장 (Chapter 21)
제22장 (Chapter 22)
제23장 (Chapter 23)
제24장 (Chapter 24)
젠25장 (Chapter 25)
제26장 (Chapter 26)
제27장 (Chapter 27)
제28장 (Chapter 28)
제29장 (Chapter 29)
제30장 (Chapter 30)
제31장 (Chapter 31)
제32장 (Chapter 32)
제33장 (Chapter 33)
제34장 (Chapter 34)
제35장 (Chapter 35)
제36장 (Chapter 36)
제37장 (Chapter 37)
제38장 (Chapter 38)
제39장 (Chapter 39)
제39장 pt. 2 (Chapter 39 pt. 2)
제40장 (Chapter 40)
제41장 (Chapter 41)
제43장 (Chapter 43)
제44장 (Chapter 44)
에필로그 (Epilogue)
A must read letter from the author
[ANNOUNCEMENT]
THANK YOUU!! [MUST READ]
to: all my lovelies
BOOK 2 IS OUT!!!

제42장 (Chapter 42)

120K 4.1K 4.7K
由 Starish10

•The next day; 9AM•

Everyone was busy preparing; breakfast and stuffs that will be brought later when we visit Haneul and Seokjin. Ae sook brought clothes for Seokjin last night, and now, I told them that it's my turn to look after her.

Jaemin and Sooyeon prepared fruits and flowers for Haneul. Ae sook told me she'll take care of Jungha for a while. Jinseul and Joomi helped me pack Haneul's clothes, while Bangtan was busy informing their companies about their leave. I dialled Haneul's mom and told her about what happened, but I assured her that she has nothing to worry about.

I can't wait to see Haneul, Seokjin texted me that she woke up last night. I can't wait to tell her how much everyone missed her even though it was only a day. I can't wait to give her the fruits and flowers that her friends prepared only for her, and

I can't wait to ask her to be mine forever.

I swooshed down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Almost half of the members had eaten already, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and I were left. We had so many conversations since Jimin can't stop throwing jokes whenever Namjoon says something, and it was so fun to do this again after how many years. I know they were the first people I spent my time with when I returned to Seoul, but damn, I missed these kind of convos we usually do back then.

Those times where we all come late at school because we would stop by at a candy store and flirt the cashier noona. Those times where we would help each member with their lovelifes. Those times where we would always make fun of Jimin and Yoongi's height; Jimin would be crying while Yoongi would be sleeping like he don't give a fuck. Times where they would bully me whenever I receive loveletters every Friday; they call it Jungkook's Loveday, not Friday.

Those were the times worth remembering. We should create more memories together.

"Jungkook, I can drive you to the hospital if you'd like," Jimin offered as Namjoon suddenly made a fart-laugh (lol what)

"Pfft, as if you can reach the gas nor the break, mr. shortie," Namjoon teased as I laughed harder than I should.

"Take back what you said, Namjoonie" he said as he glared at Namjoon.

"Oh my god, don't tell me you'd still cry over my height jokes," Namjoon laughed but Yoongi and I just eyed each other.

*a moment of silence*

"Uwaaahhh~" Jimin suddenly bursted in tears.

"wHAT?!" Namjoon said, surprised on what just happened, "Come on, Park Jimin. Stop acting like a baby,"

"Oh my god, here we go again," Yoongi groaned while covering his ears.

The two of them started teasing each other with bad jokes as Yoongi and I quietly left, he went upstairs to check Jinseul while I went outside to start the car. After a few minutes, Hoseok came out of the house and gave me the clothes and other stuffs for Haneul. He told me to tell Seokjin to go home because he needed his help.

I thanked him and bid goodbye.

While driving, I turned on the radio to hear a set of shuffled music on my favorite station. New songs were played that made me feel refreshed, lately I've been not getting enough rest, right after travelling from LA to Seoul, then meeting everyone again, it was so fun but tiring at the same time.

Some of the musics made me recall some funny memories from the past, some songs that made me laugh so hard, songs that made my heart flutter, and also songs that made my eyes cry. But then, as I wait for the traffic light to turn green, the song that made me feel thousand emotions and feelings passed by; Goodbye Summer. I'm never going to forget that one.

It gets me every damn time.

As the song played, the traffic light turned green. I continued my journey to the hospital with the best song accompanying me.

It didn't took me long enough to be at the hospital, around fifteen minutes, I have finally arrived safely. I went straight to her room bringing all the stuffs she needed. I saw Seokjin who was busy talking with someone over his phone, so I checked on Haneulㅡwho I expected to be finally awakeㅡbut she was sleeping again. Seokjin is very lucky to see Haneul waking up from her long sleep.

"Please wake up for me too, Haneul" I whispered, hoping that she'll hear it.

Seokjin finally looked at me as he hung up the phone. I handed him the stuffs as he chuckled,
"The flowers were dazzling,"

"Yeah, like Haneul?" I laughed as he punched me softly.

"She was waiting for you all night,"

I gave another glance to the most beautiful girl in the world, she was so fragile that I just want to live my life by embracing her and would never let go. So many thoughts coming out from my mind, telling me how perfect she was, until I realized how lucky I was to have her.

"She told me that she'll be waiting for you, so you hurry up before she fell asleep,"

I smiled on the fact that she still acts silly even though she's not feeling well. This girl, really.

"She wanted you to hurry up.." Seokjin said wearing a smile.

"Did she miss me that much?" I joked.

But then, he turned very silent, as if he can't say a word anymore.

"She wanted you to hurry up, because she was afraid that she won't be able to see you again after falling asleep," I saw the tears coming out from his eyes. He looked at the two of us pitifully, maybe thinking how painful our lovestory would end.

"She'll be okay. She won't leave us," I said, pretending to be strong, "She will never leave us,"

Right, Haneul?

Seokjin excused himself for a while and promised me to be back again after a few minutes. As I waited for him, I decided to put the stuffs that everyone prepared for her on the right place. I saw the flowers that Jaemin and Sooyeon bought this morning, it looked very refreshing. I put it on the vase beside her table and it matched her room well.

"Haneul-ah, what's taking you for so long to wake up?" I said as I smiled at her.

I held her cold hands as I slowly shut my eyes, "You're not going to leave us, right?"

I wanted to stop myself from crying, I am pretty tired to be doing that again but, I can't help it. The doctor said she's nearly dying, but she woke up so it means there's a chance. But, why am I feeling very nervous whenever I come to look at her, having all those stuffsㅡthat was once connected to me back thenㅡall over her body.

"Ah, hyung should be back right now.."

I stood up and was about to go to the bathroom when I felt a soft touch from my left hand. I slowly turned my head and saw her holding my hands with her pale ivory fingers.

I leaned closer to her, waiting for her eyes to open and her voice to respond. Tell me you're not leaving.

"Haneul? Are you okay? Can you hear me?" I said as she slowly opened her eyes.

"J-Jungkook..." she whispered as I held her cold hands tighter.

"Haneul," I shut my eyes as I kissed her hand, "I missed you,"

"Where's Jungha?" she whispered and it was obvious that she has no enough energy to continue speaking.

"He's at home with everyone, are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah," she answered.

I smiled and kissed her in the cheeks, "You're not going to leave us, right?"

She paused that made my heart race, then she gave me that worried look, "Did you just.. cry?" she again whispered while touching my face with her soft pale hands.

"N-no," I said while avoiding her looks, "Okay fine, I did cry," I pouted.

"Aigoo, such a cutie.." she sighed as she pinched my cheeks, "I love you,"

"Ahh, why are you saying that? It gives me chills" I said as warmed myself Seokjin's jacket that was beside me.

"Tsk, you liked it anyway. Pabo, (Idiot,)" she rolled away her eyes and smiled, "When was the last time I have told you that I love you? Maybe that was when we were still teenagers.."

"I don't think so," I said as she quickly turned her look at me. "I bet you had always say that every night before you sleep,"

"Tss, how would you know? You were gone for years," she again rolled her eyes with disgust, as if she had rooted anger towards me.

"You didn't? I actually do that most of the time," I whispered as her eyes popped open.

"You.. what?"

I took out the comforter that Jinseul packed for her, then tucked her in and smiled. "It's getting pretty cold, winter's coming" I said and went to look for the beanie that I bought at the clothing store beside their cafe last week.

The color was pastel-blue, I picked it up right after looking at it. I knew that it suits her. Just because, it reminded me of the sky.

I put it on her as she cringed, "Aigoo, what's this?" she said and her voice started to sound lifeless.

"That would be your vitamin from now on," I said and took again the seat beside her.

"Aish.. You're getting cheesier each day. Hajima, (stop it) okay?" she said while sticking out her tongue.

I giggled.

"Jungkook-ah.."

I turned to look at her, she was smiling. I usually wished of seeing her smiling and being really happy but this smile, this smile that she is wearing right now, I'm not sure if I should feel relieved with it. It feels like there's something wrong.

"I want to be Haneul," she said that confused me.

I laughed at my nervousness, how can I not thought of her, getting very silly when she's sick? Aigoo, Jeon Jungkook, you're getting really old.

"But you are Haneul," I replied, "You are my one and only Haneul,"

She smiled and slowly shut her eyes. She breathe heavily, "No. I want to be Haneul.. I meant for the sky,"

I slowly turned my head up, "Aigoo, you're acting really weird right now, stop it."

"I want to be the sky, so that I can look after you, Jungha, Jaemin, Ae sook, Bangtan, and to everyone," she said and again wore that smile.

"When you're happy, I'll bring sunshine. When you're sad, I'll cry with youㅡI'll bring the rain. I will always be up there, comforting everyone with the deep and transparent color I have, I will make everyone laugh whenever they try to guess the shape of each cloud that was lying on me, I will always be there, I will never leave."

"Stop" I shouted.

"J-jungkook..."

"Stop saying those corny jokes, it's.. it's not funny," I stuttered, "Don't try to be that Haneul. Just be the Lee Haneul that I loved and cherished. Just be yourself and stop saying those non-sense jokes,"

"Pfft. Until now, my Jungkookie is still a crybaby," she said as she wiped the tears I unnoticingly cried.

The tears continuously flowed as she never stopped on wiping them off.

"Stop crying," she said but still wearing that smile, "I can't be the sky, there are things that I still need to do here,"

"Like what?" I said, still letting go of the tears that I had kept in myself.

"Like.. getting my surname changed to yours?"

I was surprised on what she said. I didn't expect her saying that. Don't tell me she had an idea about my proposal?

I gulped and suddenly let out a wide smile, I almost cried from being very happy to know that she would love to get married to me. I just fucking love her.

"You will, but you need to make yourself feel better very quick!!" I said and kissed her cheeks, "I need to look for Seokjin, Hoseok needs his help. I'll be back later,"

She nodded and smiled, "Come back quickly, okay?" her voice sounded tired so I went to the counter to request for someone to look after her while I'm looking for Seokjin.

I made sure first that someone is already on her room to secure her so I went back and I was grateful that there was someone in there already. But fuck, the nurse was a guy and he is staring at my lovely Haneul. I won't let that shit get away.

"Are you theㅡ" I haven't finished what I was saying yet he already nodded as if he didn't want to entertain any questions from me.

I was so mad, "I don't want you to be the one looking after her. Call another nurse to do it," I said as he gave me a glare.

This guy is something.

"Are you fucking glaring at me?" I said as Haneul suddenly sat up out of curiosity.

"Hey, Jungkook. Stop it," she said as I tried to calm down myself, "Please call another nurse for me," she said as the guy went out of the room and did what she asked.

"Tsk, bastard." I whispered and rolled away my eyes.

"What the hell came up to your mind that you started yelling at him rudely?" she said while gently lying herself back to bed.

"He glared at me!!!" I answered.

"So?" she said and shut her eyes.

"Just, I don't want him to be looking after you."

"And why?"

"Because.."

"Because?"

"Because, he was staring at you as if he wanted to steal you away from me,"

I heard her chuckling, she was smiling and I'm very glad that I was the one who made her smile brightly. "I know where Jungha got his attitude of getting jealous easily," she said as he eyed me.

"I-I'm not jealous, I'm just worried," I replied and avoided her looks.

"Okay, if that's what you say. Go and look for Seokjin, Hoseok might be waiting for him,"

I nodded and gave her another kiss.

I went out again and started running and dialling Seokjin but he never answered any of my calls. I was getting really worried, what if something bad again happened. I tried walking around every section of the hospital but he was nowhere to be found. Until, I saw a tall lean man, standing in front of the nursery section.

It was him. He was staring blankly at the babies inside the incubator. Is Seokjin hyung hungry again? Will he eat babies for his next videos (meokbang 먹방)? Oh my goodness, this isn't good! Poor innocent babies, I shall save their lives.

"Seokjin, if you have any evil plans right now, I suggest you should stop it," I tapped his broad shoulders as he slowly turned his head to me. He looked nervous when I finally knew his dark secret.

"E..vil plans?" he said, raising a brow.

"Yes, I finally knew your dark secret. Don't worry, I'm here to help" I said, convincing him to be on my side.

"Jungkook," he said and eyed once again to the babies.

"Yeah," I replied.

"You're insane as fuck," he said that I choked on my saliva, "What the hell are you saying? Evil plans?"

"You've been staring to those babies, I know you want to eat them so bad," I whispered and looked around.

"Are you out of your mind?! Why would I do that? You're gross," he said and pushed me away.

His ivory fingers touched the glass and shut his eyes, "I just, want to build a family too. Like you, you have Haneul and Jungha. I can't wait to have one too in the future,"

Aww, this hyung is really a total fluffball. He has a sweet and fatherly attitude, I'm pretty sure he can give a caring hand to Ae sook and to their future children. They will be so happy and contented, I'm sure of that. Don't worry hyung, you will have a big happy family in the future.

I gave him a pat on the back and smiled, "You will surely have a great one too. Just wait,"

He smiled back. I told him that Hoseok is waiting for him back at the resthouse so he told me to take care of Haneul as he rushed out of the hospital and went off.

I was on my way back to Haneul's room, when a bunch of nurses ran into a room. They were also on the same hallway that I was walking too and it made me kind of scared, what if it was Haneul they were running into? A nurse suddenly approached me,

"Aren't you the husband of the patient in room 309?"

Shit. Haneul, tell me you're okay.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2.5K 23
Hoseok was falling deeper in love with her. She had stopped falling in love with him. He was growing jealous of the time everyone else spent with her...
51.3K 590 22
Random but still this is my first time I'm sorry if its horrible.
63.8K 1.7K 25
"It wasn't for you, if she called you a slut, and I was seen hanging out with you, it would ruin my reputation." You had fallen in love with Jeon Ju...
176K 5.7K 72
· Let me breath. · EDITING