Everything Has Changed (Seque...

By WhereTheStoryBegins

*Sequel to Niall Horan Is My Guitar Teacher?!?* *COMPLETED* Some say people change. Some say that it is just... More

Everything Has Changed (Sequel To NHIMGT?!?)
Chapter 1: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity
Chapter 2: Surpriseeeeee
Chapter 3: Blocked Numbers
Chapter 4: No One Can Know
Chapter 5: Door Slapping
Chapter 6: Quite A Day
Chapter 7: Fudge Nuggets
Chapter 8: You Could Have Told Me
Chapter 9: GROSS!
Chapter 10: Missing
Chapter 11 (Part 1): On One Condition
Chapter 11 (Part 2): The Letter
Chapter 12: The "Brilliant" Plan
Chapter 13: Denialllllllll
Chapter 14: "I DON'T WANNA DIE!"
ATTENTION MAH OREO LOVERSSSS
Chapter 15: Twitter Fight
Chapter 16: Reasons Why I Love You
Chapter 17: "NIZZIEEEEEE!"
Chapter 18: A Thousand Days
Chapter 19: Fired
Chapter 20: Awkward...
Chapter 21: Smile!
Chapter 22: Ryder Or Niall?
Chapter 23: "I Thought I Lost You"
HELP MEH!
Chapter 24: Not Now. But Soon.
Chapter 25: Frogface
Chapter 26: Lazy Butts
Chapter 28: Mine
Chapter 29: What If Something Happens?
Chapter 30: He's Back
Chapter 31: "You're Wrong"
Chapter 32: See You In New York
Chapter 33: Tweet War?
pssssssssssssst
Chapter 34: Jiam?
Chapter 35: Who Invited Him?!
Chapter 36: I'll Never Leave Your Side
Chapter 37: Think Before Sending Hate
Chapter 38: Sneezes
Erm
Chapter 39: Are You Ready, Lads?
Epilogue
Contest!
WINNERS FOR CONTEST

Chapter 27: Two Times!

67.2K 1.8K 703
By WhereTheStoryBegins

Perrie's P.O.V

I glared at the door in front of me as I knocked on it hard. I don't care if it is seven in the morning. I need to talk to Zayn. And Liz. I can't believe they would do this to me. I thought Liz was my friend! And Zayn....

I never saw him as the cheating type. The door opened and a sleepy Liz was standing there. Her eyes grew wide at the expression on my face. I trusted her. She was my friend. How could she do this to me

"Perrie? What are you doing here?" She asked kind of nervously.

I glared at her and just walked in. She stared at me as I walked passed her and she shut the door. I turned around to face her and she was looking down at her feet.

"Where's Zayn" I said with my arms crossed.

"He's sleeping in his room" She said.

I didn't respond. I just walked into what I think was his room. Luckily it was. He was laying down on his bed and his mouth was slightly open. I stood next to bed with my arms still crossed over my chest.

WIthout thinking I flicked Zayn's cheek with my middle finger. I heard that it hurt more if you flicked someone with your middle finger instead with your pointing finger. (A/N: It actually does) With the expression on Zayn's face; i was right.

"What the?!" He said while rubbing his cheek. Once he realized that I was here his eyes widened.

"Perrie! W-what are you doing here?!" He said getting up.

"Surprise? Don't play all innocent on me! I know what you did!" I said. He looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" He said

"I saw the pictures. I should have known! You and Liz! Going on dates and the way you would look at her in concerts! I should have known! Ugh!"

I said while throwing my hands up in the air. How could I have not seen it coming?! I've seen videos of their concerts on the internet. The way he looks at Liz. He used to look at me like that.

"What? No! You got it all wrong! I-i don't like h-her" He said. I glared at him. He's obviously lying!

"You're lying! You stutter when you lie! How could you Zayn!" I said. I hit him in his chest and he fell back onto his bed. A stray tear fell down my face as I headed for the door. I am done with this.

"Wait!" He said. He ran over to me and grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me!" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"I'm not letting you leave! Perrie I'm really sorry! I guess I was just missing you and I just needed someone there with me. Someone to cuddle with, watch movies with, tease each other. Perrie, please don't go. You are the best thing that has happened to me. I didn't want it to be like this" He said. He started crying as he got to his knees and hugged me tightly from there.

"Please don't leave me. Please. I'll do anything. That picture was taken yesterday when Liz, Niall and I went out got ice cream. Niall was inside getting some toppings. You know I would never do that to you. I just missed you so much that I just needed someone there. Liz had nothing to do with this. I don't like her. Please don't leave me..." He sobbed an hugged me tighter

"Zayn...I don't know" I said. He stood up still hugging me. He buried hi head into the crook of my neck as shook his head.

"Don't leave..." He mumbled. I sighed.

"I'll give you one more chance..." I said after a moment of silence. He brought his head back an I stared into his teary eyes.

"Really?! O my god thank you! Thank you so much. I love you" he said and hugged me again. I didn't hug back though.

"Prove to me that I am the only one that you love. And I will give you your chance" I said. He nodded.

"How bout I take you out? My treat" he said smiling. I nodded and cracked a smile.

Lizzie's P.O.V

Perrie stomped into Zayns room and shut the door not caring that people were still asleep. O my god... What's gonna happen? Will I ever be friends with her again? Well by the look on her face she probably hates me. It's not my fault her boyfriend likes me! A sleepy Niall walked in.

"Who's here?" He said.

"Perrie" I answered. His eye widened.

"She's talking to Zayn" I said.

"This isn't good..." He mumbled.

"Nope" I said popping the p. He sat down on the couch while rubbing his eyes. I went over to the couch and lied down with my head in his lap. He smiled down at me which I smiled back at him for.

"What do you think they're talking about in there?" I said. I grabbed on of his hands and started playing his fingers. His fingers are much more bigger than mine!

"I have no idea..." He said. I placed my palm on his to see how big his Hand was compared to mine. It's huge!

"You have big hands" I said. He chuckled.

"I'll take that as a compliment" he said. I laughed and looked up at him.

"You do know that I will always love you...right?" I said after a while. His smile widened.

"Of course. I will always love you" he said pecked my cheek.

"Forever?"

"And always" he said and grabbed my hand. I smiled at him. Perrie came out of zayns room with a smile on her face. So I'm guessing everything went well?

"Hey..." I said.

"Hey. I'm really sorry for being mad at you earlier. I guess I just freaked out" she said.

"No worries. I would have done the same thing if I was you." I said with a smile.

She smiled back. She went back into zayns room. I guess she just came out here to apologize. A sleepy Liam came into the room. I didn't think he knew that we were in here. He fell onto the couch an stayed there. For some reason liam has been acting quite strange lately these past couple of days.

He won't eat. He's not as bubbly and happy as he was. He's in his room a lot. And he always wants to talk to Julia, Amelia and me for some reason. It's not like I don't want him to but it's weird on how he just wants to talk to us a lot all of a sudden.

"Liam? You okay?" I said. He shook his head saying no.

"What's wrong buddy?" Niall said. Liam sighed and turned his head toward us. He had tears in his eyes.

"Danielle broke up with me" he said. My eye grew wide as I sat straight up.

"What?!" I yelled. He sobbed and turned his head the other way.

"O my god. Why did she break up with you?!" I said

"She couldn't handle it. The paps, the fans, the cameras, the attention, everything. It was to much for her. I wanted to talk to you girls about this but you would never let me in the room" he said still facing the other side of the couch.

"O my god Liam! I'm so sorry! It's just that we've been talking about girl stuff lately and we didn't know that this happened! I'm so sorry!" I said.

"It's fine. Really. I just have to get over it" he said. He sat up and rubbed his red eyes.

"Mate, when was the last time you slept?" Niall asked.

"I don't know. Three days ago I think..." He said.

"You need some sleep Liam. Ill make you some tea if you'd like" I said.

"No thanks. I'm good. But thank you" he said. I nodded as he laid back down on the couch. I can't believe Danielle broke up with him! Try were perfect for each other! I can't even handle all of this fame stuff either! And I'm still stuck in this mess! I need to talk to her. There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Niall said. He stood up and walked over to the door. He opened it and Simon stood there. Oh No. He only comes to tell us bad news. This isn't good.

"Morning Niall. Is everyone awake?" Simon said as he walked in.

"Nope" he said popping the p.

"well wake them up. I've got something to tell you guys" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That wasnt very nice!" Louis whined.

"It's not my fault you wouldn't walk up!" I said.

"Two times! Two times you've now dumped a bucket of cold water on me while I was asleep!" Louis said.

"I can't believe you still remember" I said while laughing. He glared at me which caused me to laugh again. Julia and Amelia were still asleep since they didn't have to listen to this.

"Well I've come here to tell you guys some-"

"bad news?" We finished for Simon. "How do you guys know?" Simon said shocked.

"You always come to tell us bad news." Harry said simply.

"Oh... Well anyways. You boys are heading off to brazil next week to continue your tour. Liz you will be staying here in America to finish off your tour" Simon said.

"What? Why? I thought we were doing tour together!" Niall said.

"Yeah! We're all in this together!" Louis said. I smirked. Everyone looked at me.

"Come on. I can't be the only one who didn't think of High School Musical when Louis said that..." I said. They stayed silent.

"I guess not..."

"Anyways... Remember what I told you guys? I only let you come with Liz to tour with her for a couple weeks. You guys wanted to see her so you had you chance. Now you have to go on your own tour. She a solo artist. Your a band. I'm sorry" he said. He go up and walked over to the door.

"You leave in a week" he said then walked out.

"I don't wanna leave!" Louis whined.

"I don't want you guys to leave either but you heard what Simon said. But we still have a week left. Lets go somewhere! Or Atleast do something" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm never going Ice skating again" I said.

"Me either" Amelia said.

"It wasn't that bad!" Harry said.

"I fell on my butt like ten times! I suck at Ice skating. Who's idea was it to go ice skating anyways?!" I said. They all laughed at me.

Niall grabbed my hand and whispers in my ear "come to my room. I want to show you something" i nodded an we walked over to his room.

"Since I will be leaving soon I thought I would get you a little something" he said.

"Niall. You didn't have to get me anything" I said.

"Its fine! Now. Open the door. And you'll see your surprise" he said. I nodded. I slowly opened his door and stepped inside.

O. My. God.

*Okay. I know I haven't updated in a while. So can't you guys please stop sending me messages saying "it's been a week" and "it's been like forever since you updated! Update now!!!" Can you not. I know I don't update a lot okay. I've been busy with practice and school. I have finals coming up and I need to study. So please just stop sending me those messages. I know it's been a week. I get it.

Atleast I'm not one of those people who update once a month. You know I can not update for like two or three weeks. So please just give me some time! I'm okay with you guys saying "update when you can!" Or "update soon" o just saying anything nice about the chapter or whatever. I stay up at night to write for you guys and in tired right now. Sorry if I was being a little harsh on you guys. I just needed to say that.

Soooo 200 comments and 300 votes for an update?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 10.5K 31
the avengers are dubbed earth's mightiest heroes. they've fought aliens, hydra, and asgardian cry babies. surely they should be able to handle a tro...
6.7K 254 23
When the new residents came, they thought of welcoming them warmly but things went sideways, the newcomers caught their interest, causing a mess. THE...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
625K 29.8K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...