99 days without you ⇴ raura

By unicornz324

"...i miss you too much... can you come back?" More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
i'm sorry

nine

258 30 4
By unicornz324

+++

dear ross,

i miss you. and even though i've been acting like a bitch in the past letters, i really, really do miss you.

my parents... they're thinking about sending me to a mental hospital. they say that my narcolepsy and depression should be treated professionally instead of using those useless pills. they also want me to lose my alcohol addiction.

when i heard them mumbling about it in their room, the first thing i wanted to do was drown myself in alcohol once again. but then, i thought about you and i didn't want to harm myself like that anymore.

so i opened your letter. and i read every single word you wrote in it. i was so shocked when i found out why you decided to kill yourself.

why didn't you just tell me?

love, laura.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1K 43
Payton Brookes was a "normal" girl, for the most part. She's in grade 11, has an passion for hockey and loves her hockey boys. Payton only had one bo...
1.3M 52.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
25.4K 1.4K 75
Taylor Alison Swift the Princess that who always dreams to have a normal life of as an teenager but it wasn't that easy. So she decided to have a dis...
427K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...