Give my heart a break

By hermionerahman5

,Through out the whole year In 8th grade lilly has been swept of her feet by her crush and he flatters her. B... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

26 1 5
By hermionerahman5

I am so upset and shocked. I stood there, frozen. All my friends were in shock too. He waved at a girl and then she came towards him and they kissed. My heart is broken, as if I had died inside. I guess he had a girlfriend. " oh Lilly, I'm so sorry," holly said, quietly.
"No it wasn't your fault. I was blinded by things and didn't see that I was living in a fantasy." I said. I guess that this was the hard kick of reality. I feel like my heart has been ripped out of me. I felt like dying right there on the spot. The nerves had got to me. I don't know how to explain it, this situation was that bad. All my friends were that sad too. I was silent for the whole day just thinking about that...thing that happened at lunch. All of my friends tried to help me cheer up but it was no use, I had to stop this, this, horrible feeling and I had to stop it fast.

Once I got home I went upstairs into my room and put the song skyscraper on loud by Demi lovato. She is my inspiration, her song was exactly how I felt and I felt that if Demi can get out of a situation like this, so can I. So I started to sing heart attack and really don't care and I stood up to it, and in that moment in time, I felt like I could do anything, and nothing, not even HIM will stop me....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
22.6M 793K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1M 25.8K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.2M 136K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...