Chapter one

He is in all of my dreams. As well as my best friends, it's just that he always stands out of the crowd. Never mind, I'm going to be late for school if I don't hurry up.
On my way to school I wonder 'what if I see him again? What will he do ?' He is so complicated even I can't find the solution. As I'm walking into the school to go to the library I see him standing there with his "mates" or how that saying goes. They always pick on me and they will find something to annoy so much that even I get told off. But when it comes to revision groups or quizzes, "oh lilly help me please!" And they will try to 'butter you up' as my friends say. I say to them that I may be a geek in your books but I am NOT a cheat. 
But that's when HE comes in, I don't know how to act in front of him because if I be myself then, he might think of me as boring and geeky, so I stay quiet near my best friend,  holly who is 100% supportive. As he begins to walk my heart starts to beat so loud that I literally can't hear anything.
"Hey lilly," he says with his white tooth ping smile, "I've been meaning to ask you something for quite a while now, I don't know why I didn't ask you sooner," if you didn't know our school dance was coming up and I was dying to go with him so I almost fainted until,  "could you do my homework please it's due tomorrow and I am really stuck do you mind?" I take one look at holly and she shakes her head mouthing 'say no' so I turned back and went red so I took a deep breath and said "I'm sorry but I am not yours to control you have to do it yourself." I was so scared as to what he was going to do to me but he said, " if you do my homework I will take you to the dance." I was so happy and my friend was shell shocked I gladly said yes and with that we walked off and I fainted right there on the spot. I mean who wouldn't, right?....