Chapter 7

I am so upset and shocked. I stood there, frozen. All my friends were in shock too. He waved at a girl and then she came towards him and they kissed. My heart is broken, as if I had died inside. I guess he had a girlfriend. " oh Lilly, I'm so sorry," holly said, quietly.
"No it wasn't your fault. I was blinded by things and didn't see that I was living in a fantasy." I said. I guess that this was the hard kick of reality. I feel like my heart has been ripped out of me. I felt like dying right there on the spot. The nerves had got to me. I don't know how to explain it, this situation was that bad. All my friends were that sad too. I was silent for the whole day just thinking about that...thing that happened at lunch. All of my friends tried to help me cheer up but it was no use, I had to stop this, this, horrible feeling and I had to stop it fast.

Once I got home I went upstairs into my room and put the song skyscraper on loud by Demi lovato. She is my inspiration, her song was exactly how I felt and I felt that if Demi can get out of a situation like this, so can I. So I started to sing heart attack and really don't care and I stood up to it, and in that moment in time, I felt like I could do anything, and nothing, not even HIM will stop me....