Lily's Gone?

By potterstufffffff

Hi! This is my first fanfiction, I hope you like it! ... More

The Letter
Gringotts
Throw Up
Getting My Wand. Almost
Who are these People?

authors note :)

160 4 2
By potterstufffffff

a/n hi! I can't belive this has 900 reads and it's really bad (lolz). Sorry I haven't been writing I kinda lost interest in this story. But if you want to keep up with me and my boring life, my new instagram/wattpad is @aestheticcmikey (the fic I'm writing on there is literally so boring I'm so sorry if you read it). Yeah now I'm obsessed with this lame band called 5 Seconds of Summer; if you've heard of them you should totally hop over to my instagram *cheesy wink* (shameless self promo). BUT HAVE YOU HARRY POTTER FANS SEEN THE NEW ILLUSTRATED BOOKS THAT ARE COMING OUT? I ORDERED THE FIRST ONE ON AMAZON BUT THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK (I CRI)!!1!1!1!!!!1!3!3!31!2! This has been uneventful, but i just wanted to say thank you 900 people that read my boring fanfiction that i never finished!
                 All the love,
                         Aly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
81.2K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...