That Damn FanFic {Completed}

De Memento_Mori20

Anthony has been out of love until he meets you. After meeting you, he is finally happy again. But what happe... Mais

Chapter 1- Revive Me!
Chapter 2 You're that guy!
Chapter 3 The date...
Chapter 4 How NOT to Get Pregnant
Chapter 5 Double date
Chapter 6 Casual Friday
Chapter 7 I've wanted to do that for so long
Chapter 8 Keeping quiet
Chapter 9 Sleepover
Chapter 10 Journal entry
Chapter 11 Tomorrow
Chapter 12 Jerry Springer
Chapter 13 Early morning phone call
Chapter 14 Lucky
Chapter 15 Visiting
Chapter 16 Telling the fans
Chapter 17 It's Mailtime with Smosh!
Chapter 18 Good Samaritan
Chapter 19 It IS you!
Chapter 20 Why is that name so familiar?
Chapter 21 Flashback
Chapter 22 Reunited?
Chapter 23 Melanie
Chapter 24 Lunchtime! with... Mandy?
Chapter 25 Feeling better
Chapter 26 Phone call
Chapter 27 Best Sister Ever
Chapter 28 Dinner and a Movie?
Chapter 29 Death by Zelda
Chapter 30 Second Date
Chapter 31 Froyo and Full House
Chapter 32 Something Different
Chapter 33 Megan?
Chapter 34 The Reveal
Chapter 35 Blazing Saddles
Chapter 36 Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Chapter 38 Fancy Dinner
Chapter 39 Not Yet
Chapter 40 One Week Later

Chapter 37 Telling the Fans

186 5 0
De Memento_Mori20

-YN-

Ian set up the camera, and you sat on the couch.

"Ready?" he asked, and you nodded.

"Hey everyone, you're probably confused. One, there is no Ian is Bored on Tuesdays and two, who is this girl sitting next to me? This is YN. She's my girlfriend." Ian smiled and looked at you.

You took this as a cue to wave and say "Hello!" with a smile.

"So, yeah she'll probably be in a few Ian is Bored videos, maybe she'll even make an appearance in some smosh videos! Who knows! I guess that's it then!" Ian said. "Anything you have to add, YN?" he asked you.

"I'm just glad I'm getting to...virtually meet you guys," you said with a smile.

Ian laughed. "So am I. Now please guys don't leave any mean comments on here or Twitter. You guys are better than that, I know it. I'll see you Friday for the smosh video. Bye!" he turned the camera off and looked at you. "Well I'm gonna go upload this then."

You said okay and kissed his cheek. "Hopefully this goes well."

Ten minutes after the upload, you and Ian were reading the comments.

'She's so pretty!' 'Wow what a catch! :D' There were a few negative comments, but the both of you ignored them.

"This went better than expected." you said. "There aren't too many negative comments."

"I'm surprised," Ian replied. "It's good though."

You had class in 20 minutes, so you got your books together said goodbye to Ian, and drove off to Microbiology.

-Ian-

I was surprised but happy that the fans were cool with my and YN's relationship. Well, most of then at least. I knew the Smoshers would be. Those kids were awesome.I went on Twitter and replied to a few people. I got a tweet from a girl that said she was going to wear a taco suit if I followed her.

I scoffed. "Bullshit." 

"Pics or GTFO," I replied.

She tweeted me a picture of her in a taco suit.

"Crazy girl. she better do this or I'm a gullible idiot." I followed her. Now to wait for her to post pictures tomorrow. This is going to be interesting.

The next day, the girl tweeted me a picture of her in class wearing the taco suit!

"Well shit, she fucking did it."

Yes, I wrote about the taco girl. Shut up. I wrote about it the day she did it because I thought it was funny then I was like okay whatever, but I didn't know what to rewrite!! Okay well anyway I hope you liked this chapter, please vote and comment! :D

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.7K 203 22
Anthony Padilla fangirls, you all are so going to scream the whole world down with delight as you read my fanfiction! As seen from the title, this st...
976 65 26
Ian Hecox has noticed that his friend Anthony Padilla has been acting strange. He makes the mistake on accidentally walking in on him in his room, pl...
3.9K 163 19
A story about Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla!! It's cute so just start reading.... I DO NOT OWN SMOSH!
5.6K 550 31
After Ian texts Anthony saying he loves him by accident will it be the same? What will happen between them two? Will Anthony love Ian? Or will smosh...