Origins of: Emma H.

By Angel_CTH

Its about Emma Goodall's life and how it changed. Along the way she finds herself falling for a vampire and Y... More

Origins of: Emma G.
When I found out that my sister was a vampire
Girls Night Gone Wrong
The Night of an Old Stalker
New Friends, More Family
Deadly Moon
Best and Worst Side Effects
Trickster Treats pt. 1
Trickster Treats pt.2
Trickster Treats pt. 3
Strangers united pt.1
Strangers united pt.2
Strangers untied pt.3
Strangers united pt.4
Heart-breaking truth
Dark Day
Werdiest Fever
Oldest Friend
Me and You Fight The Darkness pt. 1
Me and You Fight the Darkness pt.2
Suprise/Junior Year pt. 1
Junior Year pt.2
Junior Year pt. 3/Sensual Much?
Search Parties and What's on my neck
Partying Hurts
Bad Night pt. 1
Bad Night pt.2/ Good things happen pt.1
Good things happen pt.2
A fight against Dad?
Dentistry?
Spring Break and Anger Issues
I Am Just Fine. Okay.
Did the world do what I think it just did?
Imprinting Problem pt.1
Imprinting Problem pt. 2
Hakuna Matata, No Worries
Winter Dance/ Carnival
Christmas Eve
I'm Stuck
All I Need Is History To Creep Me Out
Having a Cage, are you serious?
Echien House, Nightmare Come To Life
Chaos has arrived
A Chess Method
The Return Of A Dead Girl, The Talk is overdue
Red Moon
New Years Eve
New Years Day
Premature Awareness Month
Hybrid Hunters, Really?
Some Facts You Didn't Know About The Characters and more Characters Coming Soon
Bloodlines
Valentines Day
The Comet
He Makes Me Feel Better
Three Words Can Fix Any Situation
Back To School and more family
Alex Has A Little Meltdown
Will You Still Be My GF?
Good To Have You Back Brother
Playing With Fire And Heartstrings
A Family Outting
The Dream.
My Superman
Vanished
Danger Zone
He's Up To Something

Shocking Reaction

14 1 0
By Angel_CTH

I went home and got in the shower. I saw writing on one of my tiles. It says 'Why did you leave?' I got creeped out and started washing my hair and deeply thinking about who knows about my house that my dad built, besides Troy. I blow dry my hair and put on my pajamas. I was sketching a face, but this face I've only seen in my dreams. It's not human, it's demon like. It just keeps haunting me. I put down my pencil and got up and turned off my light. I got in my bed and closed my eyes. I heard my door open and shut. I opened one eye and saw something move from my left corner to my right corner. I sat up and look at it, it was a big shadow. I got up and turned on my light. It was Troy.

"What the hell? Why did you scare me? I don't care as long as your home."

"Emma. I'm not ok. I know something is wrong with me but I don't know what it is." He said with a unreadable expression on his face.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm trying to say is. Don't worry about me. Just live your life. If you want to see other people, you can. When I come back if you still feel the same. You still have a place with me." He said as I hugged him. He seem colder than usual.

"I will never leave you. I don't want anyone else but you." I whispered in his ear.

"I just don't want to worry you." He said.

"It's ok. I can handle it. You've worried about me, it's my turn to be worried about you."

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said as a light bulb went on in my head. " wait right here." I told Troy as I went to the kitchen and looked around. I found it.

*flashback*

"Emma here." Theo said.

"Why are you giving me blood bags?"

"That's your blood, from when you were younger and still a human." He answered

"But what about it?"

"You had a special kind of blood. That could heal anything, help in any situation. Only use it when needed. It's highly addictive. Mainly because it's your human blood." He said

*end of flashback*

I was holding the only thing that could help. I went upstairs. My blood was so strong and smelled so sweet.

"Here."

"What is this?" Troy asked. He read the bag and looked at me and said "I can't."

"You have too. It can help you." I assured him. I held his hand. He made a hole in the bag and drank the whole thing. I gave him a tissue and he wiped the corners of his mouth. "Come lay down with me." I said. He laid down next to me and he wrapped me in his arms and pulled me close to him.

"God, your so hot." He said.

"Hybrids are always hot." I said.

"Emma." Troy said in his half sleep state.

"Yes."

"Thank you." He said.

"You're welcome."

"I love you." He said as I smiled.

"I love you too."

The Next Day...

I woke up and I turned to look at Troy. He looked like he was a hundred percent better. I slowly unwrapped his strong arm from around me. I got in the shower. Then I heard footsteps behind me.

"Good morning beautiful." Troy said.

"Good morning."

"Thanks to you I feel much better." He said.

"I'm glad you do."

"You're ass is perfect." He said as I blushed.

"Are you coming to today?" I said as I changed the subject.

"No." He said as I turned off the water.

"Why not?"

"I don't want to." He said as we both grabbed our towel.

"Please."

"No." He said.

"Pwease." I said as I pouted. He crossed his arms against his broad strong bare chest. I widened my eyes. I could tell he was cracking. He sighed.

"Ok fine." He said as I smiled.

"Yay."

"Ok." He said.

"Oh and there's something I want to tell you." I said as I put on my Calvin Klein's and my I donut care crop top.

"What's that." He said as he pulled up his jeans.

"I'm joining the softball team and Thomas goes to beacon hills high." I said fast as Troy grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Whoa, slow down kitten. Can you say that one more time?" He said. I took a deep breath.

"I'm joining the softball team."

"Ok. And." He said. I was hoping he didn't catch the end.

"And.. Thomas goes to beacon hills high." I said hoping he wasn't gonna get mad.

"Ok. There isn't much I can do." He said.

"That's it."

"Yep." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Nothing else you wanna add in there." I said as I put on my black shorts and my red flannel

"Well not for you." He said as he put on his white shirt.

"Oh boy. What are you gonna say to him?" I asked as I put on my red low top converse.

"Nothing to worry your pretty little head about." He said as he put on his black high top vans. I grabbed my black Herschel backpack and Troy grabbed his red one.

At school..

"Hey Em." Stiles, Scott, and Emily said at the same time.

"Hi." I said as I closed my locker, Troy walked in.

"He's back." Scott said.

"Yeah he is." Stiles said excitedly

"Hey guys." Troy said as he kissed my cheek.

"Hi." Emily said.

"Stiles is excited about your return."

"We were sorta getting our asses kicked out there in yesterday's game." Stiles said.

"Well I'm glad I didn't go." I said as Thomas walked in.

"That jerk." Emily muffled under her breath, hoping no one could hear.

"Hey."

"What, yesterday he tried to hit on every girl in here. " Emily argued.

"Ok, just because it's true doesn't mean you get to just go around and call people jerks, dick is more appropriate in his case."

"You're right." Emily said as Troy walked over to Thomas.

"Oh no."

"What?" Emily asked. I listened to their conversation.

"Hey, I heard you go here now." Troy said to Thomas.

"Yeah, why?" Thomas said.

"Hit on my girl, your gonna wish you never came here." Troy said.

"At least I didn't abandon her." Thomas brought up.

"Oh crap."

"What does he mean?" Emily asked as she listened to their conversation.

"When Troy, went missing. My Dad decided to be drunk asshole and I went to Thomas's house. Now he's gonna find out I was over there."

"Did you sleep with Thomas?" Emily asked.

"No. But Thomas has ways to make it look like I did." I said as we went back to listening to them.

"Excuse me." Troy said

"Yeah you left her alone, when she needed you. Her Dad is a alcoholic that abuses people, I'm sure you knew that and I'm sure you knew that he hurt her and that she came over to..." Thomas loudly said as My Dad came around the corner and interrupted the conversation.

"EXCUSE ME GENTLEMEN!" My Dad yelled. My eyes watered.

"Emma is that true?" Troy looked at me and asked.

"Come to my office, all three of you." My Dad said sternly. Troy, Thomas, and my Dad looked at me. I looked as everyone looked at me. I ran out of the school. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I ran home, I opened the door.

"Emma, what happened?" My Mom asked. I kept going. I went in my room and locked the door and my balcony doors as well. I laid on my bed and cried.

"Emma open up." My Mom said.

"GO AWAY."

"Emma, please don't shut me out." She begged.

"PLEASE MOM! Just go." I said. I cried harder. Emily called me but I ignored it. I cried myself to sleep. When I woke up it was five thirty. I checked my phone. Troy called me twelve times and texted me.

From: Troy *ring emoji*
Emma call me.

From: Troy *ring emoji*
Emma please call me.

From: Troy *ring emoji*
I love you. Don't shut me out. I just need a explanation. Please call me.

I laid in my bed as I heard keys jiggle. The door swung open. It was My Dad.

"Go away."

"Emma please." He said.

"No Dad. Just go." I said as a stray tear fell from his eye.

"As you wish." He said as he closed my door.

Three hours later...

It's eight thirty. All I did was cry and watch movies all day. Someone knocked on my door.

"Emma. Come downstairs, dinner is ready." Skylar said.

"I'm not hungry."

"Emma come on. Please." Elena pleaded.

"It's your favorite." Alex said. I sighed frustratedly. I changed into my pajamas then opened my door. We went downstairs. We all sat down.

"So, how was school?" My Dad asked as answers of good, fun, exciting, and boring was mentioned. I was silent, I barely touched my chicken Parmesan.

"Emma, how was school?" Dad asked me. I gave him a death glare.

"You know how it went for me."

"Well your input is important." He said.

"Terrible."

"Well, I wish you could've came to my office today." He taunted.

"I'm finished." I said as I got up from the table.

"You barely touched it." Mom said.

"Come on at least a bite." Dad said.

"I'll have to pass." I said as Mom walked over to me and felt my face.

"Oh my god. Emma, your hotter than normal. Come on." Mom said. I guess I made myself sick. "Lay down." She commanded. She was about to leave the room.

"Mom." I said as I grabbed her arm.

"Yes." She said. Tears streamed down my face.

"I'm sorry." I said as she hugged me.

"It's ok. I understand." She said.

"What if he doesn't want to talk to me?"

"You'll never know unless you try. I'm gonna make you some tea." She said. I grabbed my phone and called Troy.

"Hello." Troy said

"Can you come over?"

"Yeah. Is everything ok?" He asked.

"No not really."

"Open your balcony." He said as I hung up and opened the door.

"I'm so sorry." I said as I cried.

"Shh. It's ok." He said as he hugged me. "Jesus Emma, your burning hot." He swept me off my feet and carried me to my bed. He laid me down.

"Troy. I'm so.."

"It's ok. You don't have to say anything until your ready. Right now all you need is rest." Troy said as he laid next to me and kissed my cheek and held me. My mom came back.

"I brought the.... Is this a bad time?" Mom said.

"No."

"Ok." She said as she put my tea on my night stand.

"Thanks mom."

"Your welcome." She said.

"You had the right to know, but the way you found out. You didn't deserve it. Yes I did get hurt by my dad and I called you first after I went to the hospital. Then I was gonna go to my house but instead I went to Thomas's house, we didn't have sex or anything."

"Emma, trust me. I know when he lies. All I care about is your safety. When you ran off. I got scared and I wanted to go after you to make sure you didn't do anything stupid. But I had to stay in the office. When I was there in the woods all shaken up all I could think about was you. Even though I was mentally unstable you, your face, your personality, your flaws, your actions even down to your giggle, that was the only thing that kept me from cracking or going in to the Echien House. Emma your my anchor, my keeper, my everything." He said as he stared in my eyes and he kissed me. I kissed him back. He grabbed my waisted and rolled over where I was straddling him. He took off my shirt. He sat up and I took off his. He started kissing my neck. I let out small moans. He laid me down and kissed from my neck to my exposed chest. Leaving me love bites on my right boob. Then from my boobs to my stomach. Then he took off my pajama pants. He kissed my inner thighs and let's just say that night was one of the best nights ever. Minus the fact I was sick.

******
Sorry I haven't written in here for a while, but I'm slowly making a schedule so I guess I'll push for Saturdays for this book. I hope you guys like it.

Comment, vote, and tell your friends! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 47 19
A girl who is new to being a werewolf. In this story she is curious and wants to find out all about being a were and learns a little to early that no...
430 16 12
This is my Vampire series my very first one, This is where two twin girls who poses different traits and abilities find their way but you have to rea...
1.9K 47 24
The stories about an orphaned teenager, who’ve always known she had werewolf genes, but now discovers she has other powers too. Soon everyone is chas...
The Runaway By Jay

Teen Fiction

5.2K 152 31
Bianca was a girl who was pushed around by everyone until she thought enough was enough and ran away from home. She has been prepared for this day a...