Amour - A Luke Hemmings Fanfi...

By irwinxx5sos

Genevieve Abel, a French girl, moves to Australia with her dad. There, she meets Luke Hemmings. She only spea... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - Mall
Chapter 2 - Coffee Shop
Chapter 3 - "Veux-tu être ma petite amie?"
Chapter 4 - Copain
Chapter 5 - Food Court
Chapter 7 - Moving Out
Chapter 8 - To France!
Chapter 9 - Instagram
Chapter 10 - "Lou!"
Chapter 11 - Texts
Chapter 12 - Reasons
Chapter 13 - "Mon Dieu..."
Chapter 14 - Jocelyn
Chapter 15 - Message
Chapter 16 - Papa!
Chapter 17 - Supermarket
Chapter 18 - "What dare?"
Chapter 19 - Liz?
Epilogue

Chapter 6 - FIFA

54 1 0
By irwinxx5sos

May 15, 2014

A little less than three months later, I was over at Luke's house when the boys showed up: Calum, Ashton, and Michael.

We hung out at Luke's for a while. The boys played lots of FIFA, and I just watched. I didn't like the game all too much.

"Come on, babe.." Luke begged me to play.

"No," I told him.

"Good. Just one less person for me to beat," Michael commented.

I just let out a small huff and went on with scrolling through Twitter. Luke walked across the room and sat by me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine," I promised him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. You're with your friends. I'm fine with it."

"Okay," he kissed my cheek and walked back over to continue playing.

I made my way to Instagram and scrolled down through there. I got bored just looking through my social media since nothing was going on. I put my phone in my pocket and quietly made my way towards Luke who was standing by the couch, looking at his tv and playing FIFA with the other guys.

I snuck up behind him and snaked my arms around his waist. I nuzzled my head into his neck and whispered, "I love you.."

He turned to me, "Genevieve.."

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"That's the first time you said that..." He smiled back.

"I know," I whispered onto his neck, still having a hold on his waist.

"I love you," he whispered softly in my ear.

"Are your parents here?" I asked him.

"Nope. Only you, me, the boys, and Jack.." He smirked.

"Really? Where's Jack?"

"He's in the basement."

"Oh," I had an idea, which I was pretty sure Luke already had.

I made my way up the stairs only stopping once to smirk at Luke who as still in the living room. I made the "come here" signal with my pointer finger and I continued up the stairs.

I got into his room and began to take my clothes off. I left my bra and underwear on for Luke to take off. He arrived in his room after I heard him running up the stairs. He must've been excited..

------

After getting my clothes back on, Luke and I both did the walk of shame downstairs. The boys laughed when we got downstairs, telling us they heard everything. I just rolled my eyes and sat on the opposite side of the room again.

Luke came to sit beside me. He looked at me for a minute before saying anything to me.

"I don't care that they heard us. I love you, Jen, and that's all that matters."

"I love you too.." I pecked him on his lips.

"I don't care what they think. I'm going to sit here with you. I don't care about any stupid game of FIFA. I want to be here with you," he smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.1K 35
Eleanor makes the move from England to Sydney and finds Ashton, a little messed up with the wrong people.
3.5K 148 19
Sophie Carter wasn't expecting much when she went on holiday to Australia. However Sophie met a group of people who happened to change her life. As w...
92.3K 1.1K 23
"Welcome to the Hemmings household." - - - - Bailey Kerens is an exchange student from the U.S when she's exchanged to Australia , meets her tempor...
4.8K 190 28
Going to Australia has always been something Riley Martin has wanted do ever since she was little. Then senior year rolls around and she gets the cha...