Lost in Paradise {Sequal to T...

By Bellanote34

Harry and Niall have been together for almost a year. After going though a tough year without privacy, Harry... More

Chapter One
Lost in Paradise {Sequal to The Cabin} - Narry Storan
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter Sixteen

3K 89 21
By Bellanote34

Chapter Sixteen

Niall's POV

I stormed out the cabin, slamming the door behind me, I couldn't believe them! How could they be having sex at a time like this? Harry had gone out alone, he was injured to, I didn't want him getting more hurt then he already was. I sighed lightly and ran a hand though my hand, I looked around and spotted a tree, heading over and sitting down.

I was getting frustrated, nobody was taking this situation seriously, it's like they didn't care. I sighed slightly and kicked off my shoes, digging my toes into the sand, I loved how it felt between my toes. I leaned against the tree, closing my eyes slowly, I had a lot of things on my mind. I wanted to leave this place the only problem was the weather, it was due to storm.

The earliest we could leave was the day after tomorrow, the storm was suppose to be pretty nasty too, that's was I wanted to find Harry. I wanted to get Harry home, to explain everything to him, I was scared to do that. I didn't know how Harry would take it, I was afraid of what would happen when he remembered, he'd hate me for kissing Hayden.

I groaned lightly and opened my eyes, my head was pounding terribly, I sighed slightly and looked around. In the distance I could see Zayn, he was talking to someone down the beach, an older lady I think. I glanced around to see if anybody else was here, there was a couple I had never seen before, they were laying on the beach.

I looked down at my feet and sighed, wiggling my toes about, I was sick of being on this island. To be quite honest, I was head bored, I had nothing to do. I sighed and looked down the beach, there was two men far down the beach, they were walking this way. I pulled out my feet, dusting the sand off my feet, I stood up and stretched out.

"Niall!"

I turned around as I heard my voice being called, wondering who was calling for me, I looked around to see one of the two men waving at me. I frowned slightly and looked at them, they were getting closer, but who was calling for me? I smiled slightly as Harry came into view, he was standing next to a very tall man.

The man next to Harry, in all honesty, he was a little scary looking. I bit my lip and looked at Harry, then down at his right leg, he had a make shift cast on. I raised an eyebrow, looking back up at Harry, he smiled shyly at me. I was about to ask what was going on, when Liam and Louis came running over, looking at me.

"Niall, we are so sorry about-" Liam started but I cut him off.

"Just forget it, Liam." I said and turned to Harry "Where did you get the cast?"

"Oh from Mr Robert." Harry said and pointed to the man next to him, looking up at him "Thank you for everything."

The man, Mr Robert, nodded and squeezed Harry's shoulder. I furrowed my eyebrows, watching him turn and walk away, why did he look so familiar? I shrugged it off and looked at Harry, he was starting to wobble a bit, I went over and helped him stand up. I started helping him towards the house, ignoring Louis and Liam, I was mad at them.

I helped Harry inside and into the living room, setting him in a chair, I ran a hand though my hair and sighed. I looked around, carefully sitting down on the couch, I was starting to get stressed out about this whole thing. I just wanted to go home, I sighed and leaned back in the couch, I could heard the front door opening behind me.

I turned around to see Liam and Louis, they both looked at me, apologetic looks on their faces. I ignored them though, I turned my head to look at Harry, he was giving me a curious look. I bit the inside on my cheek, giving him a soft smile, I wanted Harry to remember so badly. I couldn't wait for storm to pass, I just had to stay calm.

Or at least try anyways. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

"Thank you for your time, ma'am."

I smiled softly and walked away, I had been talking to people about Hayden, I wanted to find out more about him. I had found out very little, most of the people didn't know who I was talking bout, which made things hard for me. I knew Hayden was bad news, I had a feeling he was trying to get to Niall, but I couldn't be wrong.

I sighed slightly and walked down the beach, looking around as I did so, I was certain I had finished talking with everyone on the island. I shoved my hands in my pockets, looking as I walked around, it was kind of nice out here. I took a deep breath and looked towards the water, I could see the tide picking up, I figured I'd headed back soon.

I turned slowly, getting ready to head back, as I did so I saw Hayden leaving his house. An idea suddenly popping into my head, if I wanted to find out more about Hayden, I would have to snoop inside his house. I took a deep breath, swallowing thickly, I knew I could get in a lot of trouble for this. I had to though, for Niall's sake, and to find out what happened to Harry.

I waited by a tree as I watched Hayden, making sure he went out of site first, I didn't want to be caught. I snuck up slowly to the door, making sure I wasn't being watched, I licked my lips and jimmied open the door. I slipped inside, quickly closing the door behind me, letting out a sigh of relief. I closed my eyes for a minute, leaning against the door, I could feel my heart beating harder.

I waited a few minutes before opening my eyes, looking around the house, it seemed normal enough. I stood up straight, trying to stay as calm as possible, I took a deep breath and began walking around. It seemed like a normal house, I knew it would be far from that, I just had to do a little looking around. I went down a hall, trying to think, I had to be careful.

I opened a closet and kneeled down, having a look though the items on the floor, it smelt a little funny too. I shook my head and began looking though everything, I was trying to find some evidence, something to prove Hayden was the one to hurt Harry. I gasped lightly, picking up a rag, there was dry blood stains on it.

The rag looked like it hadn't been washed, and there was a small blood patch on the floor, why was it in here? I set the rag down and finished looking, there wasn't much evidence in here, just odd bits household objects. I stood up and closed the closet door, I turned and looked down the hall, figuring I would try another room.

I walked down the hall and into a room, finding Hayden's bedroom, I went in and over to the closet. I opened the door and looked around, there was only clothes in here, nothing important. I sighed heavily and close the closet door, I needed to find something more, something to show Niall. I went over to the side table, maybe there was something in here?

I opened the top drawer, starting to look thought it, I saw a velvet box. I grabbed it and turned it slowly, looking at it carefully. it had blood stains on it. I frowned slightly before opening it, wondering what was inside, I gasped slightly as I looked. Before I could read the small note, I felt something hard hit my head, causing me to fall over.

I could see a blurry figure before I blacked out. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what did you guys think? :) I hope you liked it. If you guys remember, a while back I asked you to vote for the next pairing. Here's the thing, it a tie of five votes each for Ziall and Nouis. SOOOOOOOOOOO, I need you guys to vote for the final one out of those two :)

May the best bromance win!

- Katie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 623 31
You have been best friends with Niall Horan since you can remember. But when you fall in love with Harry Styles you have to keep it a secret from Nia...
25.1K 813 22
Harry and Niall are best friends. They do things together that any normal pair of boys would. But, the day that they get stuck in a closet together c...
8.2K 68 19
Briana and her boyfriend, Harry of nearly two years love each other more than anything in the world. They know they want to be together, forever, But...
6.7K 120 4
After five years together, Harry finally decides it's time. He decide to finally ask Niall to marry him. But will fate decide he and Niall are right...