Siren

By OriginalWriterJ

-WINNER OF THE BEST ELIJAH MIKAELSON FAN-FIC IN THE TVD FANFICTION AWARDS 2017 -BEST RANKINGS #4 in TVD #4... More

Moth to a Flame
How she died inside
Beloved Father of Gigi
Expression and Brown Eyes
That Black Spot
Reaper at my Door
Past, Present and Future
Return of the Century
The Little Claire
Champagne Girl
Delivery Boy
Vote
Voting is closing soon
Last time
Bubble of Lust
Mexican Standoff
It Means Something
Mon Ami
Mrs Mikaelson
Sequel & Thank You
Stolen again!!

I am Such a Good Wife

21.8K 654 59
By OriginalWriterJ

Please look at the previous chapter and vote for my stories in the 2017 TVD fanfiction awards all details in previous chapter. 

.

There she was, standing in her long cream night gown blowing in the summer breeze, letting him see the exquisite silhouette that was beneath the flimsy material. One shoulder of the nightgown had fallen down her arm revealing her smooth velvet like skin. Her hair which was in its natural state of untamed waves blowing behind her as stood in front of the open balcony windows.

She turned and smiled a carefree breathtaking smile a rare thing to see on her face, only he was aloud to see this side of her.

Haley sat with Elijah's head on her lap using a rag to wipe away the sweat gathered at his forehead from the fever, her actions were now frozen as she saw the flash of memory.

The woman in the memory she recognised as Giselle. The woman who had sent the bottle of champagne to Klaus and then introduced herself the day after Elijah came home, she was also from what Rebekah said Elijah's wife.

Giselle was cold and just plain scary, from her understanding she was a woman you didn't want to get on the wrong side of. No matter how much she imagined Giselle and Elijah together she couldn't see it, Klaus yeah, Elijah not so much but from the memory she had just seen she was starting to see why Elijah and Giselle were a couple.

"Giselle" Elijah moaned in delirium.

Elijah felt himself being pulled from the memory of Giselle when he felt Haley jerk herself away from him. Even though Haley had been nothing but kind to him helping him get through the discomfort of the bite, his brother inflicted on him her couldn't help but wish she was Giselle, his enchantress.

***

I got to the Bayou in record time. I had the map from home on my passenger seat so I knew exactly where Elijah was. I pulled up outside of a run-down shack beside a swamp sensing two people inside. I stepped out of my car and looked around with disgust, it smelled as awful as it looked.

"I am such a good wife" I muttered walking up to the shack, my face frozen in repulsion.

When I stepped inside the shack, where I saw Elijah lying on a camp bed that had seen better days, he was sweating and I could tell he was delirious. Haley sat opposite him looking lost, her head snapped to me when the door creaked closed.

"Giselle?" she wondered in shock.

"How did you know we were?"

"How do you think Elijah and Klaus found you? I also got a phone call saying Klaus had wolfed out on his brother, now here I am" I explained in a bored tone as I examined the shack with a clinical eye.

"Here" I told her handing her a bag of takeout, I bought on the way here. She looked at me confused and slightly hesitant not that I blamed her.

"You and that baby have to eat" I said as if it was the most oblivious thing in the world.

"Thanks" Haley replied taking the fast food from my hands.

"I'm going to use some herbs on the bite to soothe the pain, then I'm going to try getting some blood down him. I don't think you want to be here for that".

"I'll take this outside then" she spoke awkwardly walking around me and out the door.

I walked over to Elijah who was shaking and lifted his head to place on my lap so I could sit down. I grabbed a rag that Haley had been using and wiped the sweat from his brow.

I took the container of herbs I had mixed together from my bag, I opened it and took some of the substance into my hands rubbing it over the bite mark while my other hand caressed his cheek, then without warning I was pulled into the past.

Giselle turned her body away from the window now fully facing him and laughed, meeting his brown eyes in the process.

"What's so funny?" Elijah questioned from his spot on the bed.

He was in nothing but a pair of trousers as he had woken up a few moments ago to find her in her current position, standing by the open doors he had said nothing until now as he had been enjoying just watching her. He couldn't believe this beautiful creature was finally his.

"Nothing just looking at you there like that watching me that way, when a month ago I was as good as dead" she said crawling onto the bed, straddling him.

"Let's not talk of such unhappy times" he said referring to the curse that had been placed on her years ago, that had killed her only a month before. He thought her dead for twelve whole hours, it had been the most heart-wrenching thing he had ever experienced.

That was until he realized the blood he had given her the day before had not only heeled her head wound but had turned her. Under normal circumstance he would have been appalled at the thought of her turning into a vampire, but now he had her in his arms for eternity so he couldn't bring himself to regret giving her his blood.

"I don't think it's right to be this much in love with someone" She whispered caressing his jaw never breaking eye contact.

"Neither do I" he spoke.

She pulled away and he could see her walls going up the one's he had fought so hard to break, so he quickly flipped her over so she was on her back with him hovering above her.

"Because I believe Miss Claire that I am even more in love with you than you with me" then he kissed her.

I took a deep breath as I was pulled from the memory of Elijah and I.

After all these years, I finally myself through his eyes and I was speechless.

"Shh, my love it's okay I'm here I'm here" I whispered as he moaned in pain, I caressed his face feeling tears in my eyes because of what I had just seen.

I wiped my tears away reminding myself that it was all in the past now and that the man in my arms couldn't possibly sill love me like that.

"Haley, you have to leave" he muttered desperately, I hopped up from behind him and sat by the side of the bed so he could see me.

"Haley's outside safe, as for me I afraid I'm not going anywhere".

"Giselle tell me this isn't a tortuous dream" he gasped with teary eyes, causing my cold heart to lunge.

"I'm really here" I told him grabbing his hand and lacing our fingers together, he seemed to relax a little at my words.

"I put some herbs on the bite to ease the pain a bit, but you need blood to keep your strength so I have two blood-bags" I said using my free hand to get the blood bags from my purse.

"You don't have to do this Giselle" he sighed.

"I can't believe you still hate people taking care of you" I scoffed.

"There are consequences for those that care for me, you and I both know that" he sadly replied, his brown eyes meeting my green ones.

"We had a good run, besides your still my husband and what are those words we used the day of our wedding? Oh yeah, in sickness and in health" I deadpanned.

"We haven't been together in near a century".

"There are a lot of things I take lightly but you are not one of them. Just because we're not together doesn't mean I stopped caring for you and from your memories it seems you haven't either" I told him, hoping that he really did still care.

It was getting dark Elijah was still out of it, Haley had come back into the shack about an hour ago where we had been sitting in silence ever since. I hadn't moved from my spot beside Elijah, I held onto his hand for hours as he came in and out of consciousness.

I rubbed his head and hummed an old lullaby, trying to soothe the latest wave of pain.

"That sounds really nice" Haley whispered.

"Thank you I made it up centuries ago I used to sing it to ..." I cut myself off realising I was about to spill my past to some knocked up wolf.

"Sing it to who?"

"That's none of your concern young wolf" I snapped hoping it would stop her questions.

"Okay then can I ask you something".

"You already are" I smirked.

"The other day at the house you told me a baby was a great gift and today you bring me food. No offence but you seem like a cold-hearted bitch so why are you being nice to me and why do you care if I look after this child or not" she asked, well more demanded.

"Because I know how it feels to be a mother and to carry a child".

"What happened ... to your baby" this girl was too curious for her own good, but I knew her type and she wouldn't stop till she had answers.

"As you know Elijah and I are married but before Elijah, before I had even met the originals I was just a normal girl. I wasn't always how I am now but things in life can change you. I got married at sixteen to my childhood sweetheart Charles, we had the perfect wedding, lived in the perfect house and had the perfect marriage.

We were blissfully happy, but also very naïve to the world. I know now I wasn't in love with him more in love with the idea of him. Then I got pregnant of course back then it was expected to have a child as soon as you wed, I was excited and so happy. Nine months later my son Emmett was born, he was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, it was love at first sight" I could still picture my boy my beautiful Emmett with his huge pink cheeks and toothless smile.

"What happened to them Charles and Emmett" Haley asked softly.

"They died not long after Emmett was born" I stated.

I had let Charles my first husband centuries ago but loosing Emmett was another situation altogether. I lost a piece of my heart and soul the day he died, the experience forever changed me.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"It was a long time ago, another life" I smiled slightly, brushing it off never letting my mask slip.

Then out of nowhere Elijah sat up and faced Haley with a murderous look on his face. He pushed me out of the way, sending me flying across the room making me crack my head off a piece of furniture.

"Niklaus I'll kill you, you bastard" he roared and grabbed Haley in a chokehold holding her against the wall.

"Elijah" I screamed holding my head and standing up ready to pull him away from the pregnant girl. Then suddenly a stake was plunged into his back by a mysterious blonde woman.

"Hello to you too" Haley said to the woman, I guess she knew her.

Haley went outside with the woman who I now knew as Eve, Haley wanted to talk to the woman about something privately she said, not that I cared.

I knew Eve was a wolf by her smell and aura but she obviously hadn't broken her curse yet otherwise she would be in wolf form like all the bayou werewolves.

All the wolves of the bayou were cursed by Marcel years ago, there original curse reversed, meaning they were only able to become human on a full moon.

I still remember the day Marcellus asked me to do the spell, I had declined as I didn't want anything to do with wolf business. The wolves had never bothered me so I returned the favour as it were.

I heard a groan from the floor behind me breaking me from my thoughts, making me turn around where I saw Elijah wakening up, I walked towards him and removed the stake from his back causing him to grunt in pain.

"What happened?"

"Doesn't matter, your fever has broken, you should get Haley home she needs proper rest" I told him walking out the door where I saw Haley still talking to Eve.

"Elijah's going to take you home you and the baby need rest, I'm sure Eve wouldn't mind you coming back another day" Eve said nothing just stared at me cautiously while Haley nodded.

"Thank you for looking after me and for being here" Haley said with a bright smile.

"Well someone needed to, besides I'd do anything for him" I replied looking toward the door Elijah had just stepped out of, then just as he turned to face me, I looked away and walked to my car ready to go home.

"Giselle" he shouted appearing by my car in the blink of an eye.

I watched as he opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off and leaned forward pressing my lips to his in a sweet simple kiss.

"I never stopped loving you Elijah I just forgot. It was easier that way" I told him then got into my car and drove home, smiling the whole way.

***

When Elijah and Haley pulled into the driveway of the plantation Haley decided to break the silence.

"You still love her don't you" what was meant to be a question came out as more of a statement.

"Giselle is a complicated person our relationship is ..."

"Complicated?" Haley finished with a smirk.

"She told me about her first husband and her son Emmett" Elijah was surprised by this, Giselle never shared her past with anyone especially someone she barley knew.

"I thought she just a cold bitch but when she talked about her son, her eyes they were so sad" the wolf explained.

"She rarely talks of Emmett, it's too painful for her" Elijah explained, not wanting to talk about the subject anymore, he knew how delicate the topic of Giselle's son was even after two centuries.

"That wasn't the only time she let her guard down Elijah. You should have seen the way she looked at you in the bayou. She still loves you trust me" Haley smiled, then got out of the car leaving Elijah with his thoughts.

Of course, he still loved Giselle and she admitted she still loved him too, but a lot of time had gone by. He thought she was dead he mourned her so where did they go from here?

.

A/N

So, we saw a different side to Giselle she's not a cold bitch after all who knew! What did you think of the Elijah and Thyra scenes? Giselle told Haley about Emmett what do you think about that?

Let e know what you think will happen next.

GIF of Giselle in this chapter above ^^^

READ & VOTE & COMMENT

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.7K 16
In which Serenity loves the way Elijah spoils her as soon as they meet: with love, objects and more, but there's always something ruining people's ha...
1M 22.9K 32
-WINNER OF BEST KLAUS MIKAELSON FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) & BEST FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) IN THE TVD FAN-FICTION AWARDS 2016 -WINNER OF BEST COMPLETED F...
2M 58.2K 42
divine violence 𓍒ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍒ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍒ִ໋ season two - four 𓍒ִ໋ april, 2021
5.3K 239 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC