HE LOVES ALL OF ME

By MzNellzz

Copyright © 2015 Destiny, a plus size female in a relationship with Shawn who treats her like she isnt worth... More

CHAPTER 1 PHENOMENAL WOMAN
CHAPTER 2 ALONE
CHAPTER 3 DESIRES
CHAPTER 4 BEAUTY DISCOVERED
CHAPTER 5 LOVING ME?
CHAPTER 6 PLEASURE
CHAPTER 7 MOVING ON
CHAPTER 8 DUECES
CHAPTER 9 REGRETS
CHAPTER 10 NEW LEVEL
CHAPTER 11 COME BACK
CHAPTER 12 IN MY THOUGHTS
PART II
CHAPTER 13 GONE
CHAPTER 14 MISTAKE
CHAPTER 15 FORGIVENESS
CHAPTER 16 FREEDOM
CHAPTER 17 LONGING
CHAPTER 18 DRAINED
CHAPTER 19 LOVE ME
CHAPTER 20 LOVE
CHAPTER 21 BLISS
CHAPTER 22 US
CHAPTER 23 HOLDING ON
CHAPTER 24 FIGHT FOR YOU
CHAPTER 25 Make It Right
CHAPTER 26 KARMA
CHAPTER 27 HOME
CHAPTER 28 BLESSED BY LOVE
CHAPTER 29 MR AND MRS RICHARDS
NEW BOOK!!!

CHAPTER 30 HAPPINESS

6.5K 309 57
By MzNellzz

The sun has come.
The mist has gone.
We see in the distance...
our long way home.
I was always yours to have.
You were always mine.
We have loved each other in and out of time.

When the first stone looked up at the blazing sun
and the first tree struggled up from the forest floor
I had always loved you more.
You freed your braids...
gave your hair to the breeze.
It hummed like a hive of honey bees.
I reached in the mass for the sweet honey comb there....
Mmmm...God how I love your hair.

You saw me bludgeoned by circumstance.
Lost, injured, hurt by chance.
I screamed to the heavens....loudly screamed....
Trying to change our nightmares into dreams...
The sun has come.
The mist has gone.
We see in the distance our long way home.

I was always yours to have.
You were always mine.
We have loved each other in and out
in and out
in and out
of time.

In and Out of Time by Maya Angelou

Chapter 30

Destiny sat in living room sipping a glass of wine, just kind of staring at nothing in particular. She had a huge smiled plastered across her face, it was like she was in a trance.

"Hey baby I'm home" Cam said as he came the door. He sat his bag down and walked over and sat next to her. Des didn't realize he was there until he kissed her on her cheek.

"Oh hey baby, I didn't even know you were home. When did you get here"

Cam looked at her a smiled" baby you silly, give me a kiss" he embraced her and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Why you just sitting here babe"

"Oh " she said and turned to him, handing him photo album with their picture on the front.

"Oh, our pictures came, that's wzup" he said and took it out of her hands. He pulled her closer to him as they began looking at it together.

There were pictures of them getting ready before the wedding, the ceremony, the reception and the honeymoon.

"These are nice, dude did a good job"

"yeah he did. we also have our dvd"

"oh aight, you didn't watch it without me did you" he said with a smirk on his face

"No, why would I do that" she said with a slight grin

"Dezzy!!"

"Ok, ok I started to watch it. I couldn't help it baby, I was too excited don't be mad." She looked at him pouting her lips and got close to his face.

"Who could be mad at that face" he said pecking her on the lips.

"Ok soooooo do you wanna watch it with me while we eat"

"sounds good babe. what are we eating"

"oh, I made shrimp stir fry with rice"

"mmmm ok, let me go change and shower and ill be back down ok"

"ok" she said and kissed him before he walked away and went upstairs.

Cam walked upstairs and took his clothes off and hopped into the shower. He turned it on warm and let the water run all over him. His thoughts trailed off to how good life had been with his queen. It was so surreal to him. One minute his was loving her from a distance and watching her go through hell. Then he finally confessed his love for her. Now the were married and talking about starting a family. It was crazy how life had changed drastically in a matter of almost 2 years.

"Baby you coming out" Des yelled to him and snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah Dezzy, I'm almost done" he yelled back, turning the water off and stepping out the shower with water dripping down his smooth skin.

He dried his hair and put on his pajama bottoms and chose not to wear a shirt.

Destiny stared at him as he walked towards her. " Damn my hubby is sexy" she said admiring his smooth chocolate skin tone and muscular frame. "How did I get me such a sexy specimen" she said and walked over to him draping her arms around his neck.

"Ion know how you pulled that off"

"Whatever just kiss me boy"

They stood in the middle of the living room kissing each other and loving the feel of each others lips pressed up against each other. Exploring each others mouths with their tongues.

"Mmmm, come lets eat before we don't" she said and turned to walk away

"That can work too" Cam said as he pulled her back towards him and indulged in some more kisses.

They pulled away from each other and Des grabbed their plates and Cam grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses. They cuddled up on the couch, said a prayer together and began eating.

They watched the dvd of the wedding and laughed at their friends and family as they danced and left different messages for them to hear. They cried while listening to the speeches and laughed more listening to the jokes. Everyone looked so happy but no one looked as happy of the two of them.

"That was a good day wasn't it baby" Cam said

"yes"

"soooooo when are we gonna start working on my babies"

"Babies? as in more than one"

"Yes Des, babies"

"How many babies we talking Cam"

"ah not many, maybe like 6. we talked about this before remember"

Destiny spit her wine out when she heard the number 6" I don't recall that conversation" she said with a smirk

"I bet you don't" he said with a smile

"Ok how bout we start with one and then take it from there"

"what if we have twins"

"Ion know , then we can give one away"

"Destiny Richards!!"

"What, I'm just saying" she said and he threw the pillow at her making her bust out laughing.

"You lucky I love you girl"

"Yes I am" she said and smiled

They finished watching the dvd and opened up a few more gifts they didn't open. They had so many gifts they filled up an entire section of the living room. They were slowly opening them up day by day. Cam unwrapped them and Des took a note of who sent what so they could send thank you cards to everyone.

They helped each clean up the wrapping paper and then washed the dishes together. Cam scooped Destiny up bridal style and carried her up the stairs and sat her down on the bed.

"Omg I still cant believe you can do that"

"Yeah ya boi strong" he said and flexed his muscles doing a few poses

"Whatever come over her silly" they both laughed as Cam joined her under the covers.

Des lay her head on his chest as he played in her hair.

"I love you Des"

"I love you Cam"

Destiny just lay on his chest and thought of how fortunate she was to have a man as wonderful as Cam was . At one point in her life she felt so unloved and unwanted. Her self esteem was so low and she hated her body. She was made to believe she was ugly and fat and no one else would ever love her. But Cam loved her , and oh how he loved her. She was beautiful in his eyes and he let her know it everyday. He kept her happy, always smiling always looking forward to another day in his presence. She was his one and only and he was hers. He loved her, he loved all of her and she couldn't ask for anything more.

******************************************************

WELL LOVES THATS IT!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING, COMMENTING AND VOTING ON MY STORY!!

I REALLY ENJOYED READING ALL YOU GUYS COMMENTS THEY WERE AWESOME!!

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THIS JOURNEY WITH ME IM SAD THAT IT HAD TO COME TO AN END!!

IT MEANT SO MUCH TO ME THAT YOU ALL LIKED THIS STORY, I PUT ALOT OF EFFORT INTO IT!!

I HAVE ONE MORE BOOK STILL IN PROGRESS AND IM PLANNING TO START ANOTHER ONE!!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE!!

SMOOCHES!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.9K 43
''Open your legs,'' I order, and she looks at me like I'm insane. "Open. Them. Now."I warn, and she rolls her eyes and does as told. Did She just rol...
33.7K 533 32
A girl with a big heart and so much emotional damage moves to a small town with her foster parent. She hopes that this can be a new start, but then s...
57K 1.8K 82
Fierce, feisty, strong and stubborn that's what you can describe Margaret Hunter. Raise by single mom, she grow up with no choice but to be strong an...
362K 14.3K 48
Fairytale kind of love... It's a mystery to Destiny, her dating history isn't the best example of fairytale love, honestly, it was never 'love' to be...