Wild Eyes {Calum Hood} #Compl...

By caelesjjk

"I'm sorry..." I whisper. "Do that again." *i wrote this so long ago, I'm sorry it sucks lol* More

Chapter 1- A Feeling That I Cant Fight
Chapter 2 - Shes Not Afraid
Chapter 3-Maybe I Could Still Hold You
Chapter 4 - Dance With Me, Baby.
Chapter 5 - Im Gonna Find A Way To Make You Mine
Chapter 6- Get It Through Your Head, You Belong With Me Instead
Chapter 7- Taste That Your Lips Allow
Chapter 8-Next To You
Chapter 9- Beautiful Words
Chapter 10- New Beginings
Chapter 11 - Make it Rain
Chapter 12 - Have I Found You? Flightless Bird.
Chapter 13 -So Ill Kiss You Longer Baby, Every Chance That I Get
Chapter 14-Cant Believe What Im About To Say
Chapter 15- Youre The One Designed For Me
Chapter 16 - Every Kiss Is A Cursive Line
Chapter 17 - The Tragic Story, Starring You And Me
Chapter 18 - Cause Lately Ive Been Waking Up Alone
Chapter 19 - And Theres A Hurricane Underneath It
Chapter 20 - Just Not In That Way
Chapter 21 - Oh Gravity, Stay the Hell Away From Me
Chapter 22 - How It Felt, The Way You Tasted
Chapter 24 - Breathe You In Like A Vapor
Chapter 25 - Salt On Your Skin, Is Pulling Me In
Chapter 26 - I Was Made To Love You
Chapter 27 - Such A Long Way Down From Here
Chapter 28 - Broken Boy Meets Broken Girl
Epilogue

Chapter 23 - Discover Me, Discovering You.

374 16 3
By caelesjjk

Davie

His lips hadn't been on mine for far too long. Days felt like a lifetime when it came to Calum. He's my greatest weakness and my greatest strength. He makes crazy, angry, and frustrated. All while making me happier and more loved than I've ever been and ever will be.

I let him guide me backwards from the kitchen to my bedroom, as he kicked the door shut with  his foot. His hands quickly found the hem of his shirt that I was wearing and pulled it from my body.

"I love you in my shirts." He breathes hard against my lips. I don't answer, I just take his bottom lips between my teeth and lightly tug at it, causing a deep groan to leave his parted lips.

I need to feel his skin against mine. My clumsy hands fumble with his shirt as I pull it over his perfect torso. I toss the shirt behind him and bring my hands back to his chest, trailing my fingers and lips across it, back and forth.

Calums hands find the small of my back, gripping and pulling at the skin as my lips lightly suck on the skin of his collar bones. He quickly dips his head down and captures my lips with his, his tongue trailing over my swollen lips and pushing through to make mine  move with his. My hands instinctively go into his rumpled curly hair and down the back of his neck.

"Are you okay with this?" He asks quickly, taking his lips from mine.

"Stop talking, Calum." I smile and pull his lips back to mine.

"This needs to be all about you, and I want to try something." He cups my face and makes me meet his eyes.

"Okay.." I whisper.

"Stay right here, I need to get something." He pecks my lips quickly and walks out of my room. I can hear him fumbling with something in the kitchen.

He comes back in, something behind his back.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused.

He saunters over to me slowly, eyes never leaving mine. He keeps one hand behind his back as he grabs my waist with the other, hoisting me up to straddle his hips. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my forehead to his, and he walks over to the bed and lays me against the sheets gently.

"I want to try something. Lay back against the pillows on your back, baby." He says, still keeping his hand behind his back. I raise an eyebrow at him, but do as he says.

"Can you tell me what you're doing now?" I ask.

"Patience, love. Close your eyes, don't peek."

I shake my head, and close my eyes, not understanding what he's got planned at all. As I listen carefully with my eyes still closed, as he sets something on the bedside table, and the bed dipping down with his weight.

He carefully climbs between my legs, I can feel his arm pressing against the mattress next to my head. My bare chest is moving up and down heavily with anticipation.

"Calum?..." I start.

"Ssh. I'm going make you feel so good, baby." He kisses my lips gently and pulls away all to soon.

The next thing I feel is intense cold against my neck. I hiss at the feeling and move my hips around against his.

"Oh my god.." I breathe.

Calum is holding a piece of ice between his lips, running them slowly over my neck and down to  my collar bones.

"How's that sweetheart?" He whispers in my ear.

"Keep going.." My voice shakes and he presses a cold kiss to my lips. I let my eyes flutter open and watch him reach over to the cup on the table, taking out another piece of ice.

He shifts down my body a bit, popping the piece of ice into his mouth. I gasp a little when I feel his lips go down to my chest. He runs them over the curves of my breasts and slowly drags it down the valley between them. The cold melted ice is dripping off of me in droplets. When the piece he has in his mouth is melted, he flicks his cold tongue over each of my nipples, and licking up all the stray droplets.

My body has been sent into a frenzy of pleasure. I can no longer contain the moans that leave my mouth. My hands go into his hair again as I gently pull at the roots. He sucks and nips at the skin of my chest, causing me to buck my hips up against his again.

"Calum..I can't take it anymore...I need you." I breathe out heavily.

"Yes you can." He reaches for another piece of ice, placing it between his plump, wet lips again. He lowers his head back down to my body, dragging it down my stomach so slowly. My whole body quivers at the feeling.

When his lips reach my belly button, I watch him let the piece of ice sit there, slowly melting into a puddle there.

"Don't move baby. I don't want any of that to get on the bed, so stay very still, okay?" He says with a small smile. I only nod in response, trying to not to move around at all.

Calums fingers hook into the band if my underwear and he slowly and carefully pulls them off of me, making sure not to make any of the water pooling in my belly button spill out. This is making me absolutely crazy.

"Stay still baby." He says deeply, as I watch his head dip down between my legs.

It takes every ounce of strength I have not to move my hips against his lips, when he presses his cold lips against the inside of thigh. Trailing kisses up one and down the other.

"Calum...I can't.." I want to move so badly.

"Not yet." He says. He's really enjoying watching me try to control myself.

His cold tongue licks a long, flat stripe all the way up my folds. I don't even recognize the sound that comes out of my mouth, the moan is loud and desperate. I can't take it any longer, I move my hips forward against his tongue.

"Baby, I told you not to move." He smirks up at me from between my legs.

"Calum, I can't handle it anymore. You're making me so crazy." I tell him. He laughs a little.

He crawls back up my body to my belly button, his tongue dipping into it and licking up all the remaining spots of water. He reaches over and grabs another piece of ice.

"One more piece." He grins, before putting it in his mouth. He goes back down between my legs and places his lips and the ice on my clit.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and my back arches off of the bed. My hands grasp my sheets into fists.

"Cal..Calum..shit.." I moan his name and breathe heavily. His tongue runs up and down, dipping inside me. The ice has long melted but the coldness still lingers on his tongue.

It doesn't take much longer for me to be pushed over the edge. My legs shake as I come around his tongue. He kisses my thighs against and crawls back up my body.

"What did you think?" He smiles at me with a cocky grin.

I bite my bottom lip, making a very quick decision. I push his shoulders and make him fall back against the bed on his back. I don't waste any time grabbing the waistband of his gray boxer briefs and pulling them down his legs. I still have no idea, how he's fit inside me before.

"What do you want baby?" He asks.

"I want to try...to be on top." I say shyly. He groans loudly and pulls me over top of him, bringing my lips to his.

"Condom is in my jeans pocket." He pecks my lips quickly as I lean over him to grab his jeans off of the floor. I feel around for the condom, taking it out and ripping it with my teeth. I can't wait for this any longer.

Calum helps me roll it onto him then takes my hips and guides me over him. I'm so nervous, I bite into my lips again hoping he won't notice.

"Don't worry, love. This will feel even better." He whispers to me. I nod.

His hands grips my hips, as he slowly guides me onto his length, sinking down him slowly. The fire rushes to every nerve ending in my body as I throw my head back and moan Calums name. I don't move at first, letting myself adjust to him again.

"God you're so tight, Davie. Oh shit." Calum groans beneath me. He holds my hips tightly as he pulls them up and then back down again.

My hands rest on his chest as I start to move my hips on my own, swirling them now and then, earning loud moans from Calum.

"You're doing so good, baby." He moves his hands around to hold my back side, cupping it tightly .

"I'm going to come, Calum. Fuck.." I moan loudly.

Calum grabs me and flips me back onto the bed, entering me again quickly, and slamming into me hard. The next moan is almost more a pleasurable scream than a moan. He throws one of my legs over his shoulder and pounds into me.

His name leaves my lips over and over as he keeps up his relentless pace. Calum finally brings his lips down to mine and kisses me hard.

"Oh god, baby come with me, please." He groans into the crook of my neck.

I wrap my other leg around his waist and wrap my arms tightly around his neck, pulling him as closely to me as possible. The bubble in my stomach pops, and I moan Calums name one more time before my orgasm takes me over completely. Calum kisses my shoulder as he pours into the condom, moving up to my sore lips.

"That was amazing..." He says into my sweaty skin. He lays his head against my chest and tries to catch his breath.

I run my fingers through his damp hair a few times, trying to come down from my high.

"Calum?..." I ask.

"Yes, baby?" He puts his head up and rests his forehead against mine.

I cup his face in my hands and search for any sign in his eyes that might make me regret the decision I was about to make. But I could find nothing but happiness behind them.

"I love you so much." I say quietly. Not letting my eyes leave his. His full beautiful smile spreads across his face.

"I love you, baby. God, so damn much." His lips meet mine in a sweet, loving kiss.

I said it because I meant, and I'll mean it until the day I die. My life is better with Calum in it, and I'm not going to deny myself that happiness anymore. I'm going to wake up every morning and kiss him. I'm going to tell him that I love him every chance that I get.

I belong to him, and he belongs to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.
80.3K 2.8K 59
Me: oops wrong number sorry
7.9K 134 23
Not much to say because I forgot. (amnesia)